Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6456 6457 [6458] 6459 6460 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15788108 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96855 on: January 04, 2013, 05:42:58 pm »

Femininity?

Gender doesn't have much to do with sexuality. :P
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96856 on: January 04, 2013, 05:44:36 pm »

Aren't you a woman now? O_o

Women can like women.
Yeah, but if DrPoo went from being a straight man to being a lesbian woman...I'm not entirely sure how much has changed  ???
Ah geez, my stupidity is showing...

There's a pretty huge difference between gender identity and sexuality. It's not about a change, it's about who you feel you are.

Gender is between your ears, and sexuality is just what you're interested in being between your partners legs.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96857 on: January 04, 2013, 05:46:52 pm »

I'm just gonna shut up before I put another foot in my mouth...
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #96858 on: January 04, 2013, 05:48:25 pm »

It's genuinely confusing sometimes so I don't think anyone would hold it against you honestly. Gender issues and gender role expectations and all this labeling are confusing and infuriating. Though yeah moving from this topic seems a good idea.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #96859 on: January 04, 2013, 06:11:27 pm »

I just finished season 1 of Game of Thrones. Holy fuck. Daenerys is badass.

And the first season is basically just an intro! I don't know why I didn't start watching this earlier. I'll probably start reading the books during the break between Season 3 and 4.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96860 on: January 04, 2013, 06:43:38 pm »

So for the last three days I have been practicing my new guitar, trying to learn some basic stuff.
Today, I decided to see what it sounded like with the amp.

Oh my fucking god what is this wonderful voodoo magic! It sounds awesome! Such a smooth, wonderful sound. I didn't realize just how much easier it is with an amp. I mean I am still going to practice without it, but damn that sounds nice! I can play this song now and it actually sounds nice. I would play that for friends and family.

And the first season is basically just an intro! I don't know why I didn't start watching this earlier. I'll probably start reading the books during the break between Season 3 and 4.
Having read the books, I can say that house Targaryen has some serious asskicking to come. Shit will be awesome. People getting nailed to signs and burnt alive and everything.
Although Victarion Greyjoy is my personal favorite. He will most likely get killed off soon though.

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96861 on: January 04, 2013, 06:50:58 pm »

From what I understood :

the temperature values (positive) we have  : most particles at near-average energies, with a few at high energies.

negative values : lots of high energies with a few low energies

So, taking it backwards, the temperature as we consider it would be the difference of energy between the 2 groups of particles.

To me, that sounds pretty much like the negative values in maths.

Anyway, correct me if I'm wrong.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #96862 on: January 04, 2013, 07:34:01 pm »

Having read the books, I can say that house Targaryen has some serious asskicking to come. Shit will be awesome. People getting nailed to signs and burnt alive and everything.
Although Victarion Greyjoy is my personal favorite. He will most likely get killed off soon though.

I haven't seen any of the Greyjoys besides Theon. They come in early season 2 though.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96863 on: January 04, 2013, 07:36:45 pm »

Victarion's already drowned once, and it didn't stop him.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #96864 on: January 04, 2013, 07:39:46 pm »

What's so awesome about Victarion? The only thing I can remember him doing is having sex with a mute slave. A lot.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96865 on: January 04, 2013, 07:45:13 pm »

I haven't seen any of the Greyjoys besides Theon. They come in early season 2 though.
Hurry up and watch season 2!

What's so awesome about Victarion? The only thing I can remember him doing is having sex with a mute slave. A lot.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #96866 on: January 04, 2013, 07:56:27 pm »

People are starting to do pretty awesome junk with the source film maker

Then again I'm a sucker for anything that plays like a dramatic movie trailer.

EDIT: Admittantly a dramatic movie trailer with a spider demo man in it but dramatic (and hilarious) nontheless
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 08:03:19 pm by Seriyu »

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #96867 on: January 04, 2013, 08:01:28 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Fuck touchscreens and their hatred of correct spelling >:[

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #96868 on: January 04, 2013, 08:11:19 pm »

I found him awesome but kinda forgettable frankly, since really, he isn't that much mentioned later on so you kinda phase him out of your head after a while.

Asha (Theon's sister was it?) is pretty boss too. Mostly for being a batshit crazy and succesfull lady pirate in a low fantasy world. Go Asha!

Edit:

Also that moviemaker video is awesome, I really hope stuff like this only grows and improves. Seriously, conventional cameras, FX and animation take you so far. Then you get this uncanny valley, glitching something that is made with sounds from a lets play. And the result is beautiful.

(also also, having the wierdest deja vu right now :C)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 08:34:13 pm by Jopax »
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96869 on: January 04, 2013, 11:28:51 pm »

Fucking AMAZING night at FNM. I beat some of the best guys there, though I'll admit through some serious strokes of luck working in my favor, and I came in SECOND PLACE! It's my first time ever placing anywhere in the top 3, and I got 2 packs of cards and a foil promo Searing Spear!

So happy. SO HAPPY!

Now I just need to conquer my eternal nemesis: JUND ZOMBIES!
Pages: 1 ... 6456 6457 [6458] 6459 6460 ... 13325