Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5590 5591 [5592] 5593 5594 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15837742 times)

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile

Realm has mastered the ability to steal the weapons of her combatants and use it against them. She also developed the talent to cause her foes to become foolish and she has learned to erase the memories of others. Realm is known for her staggering agility and she can create shadow out of thin air, but never in darkness. She fights with a devastating minigun that can force rivals into another plane of existence. Unfortunately, Realm has a weakness of being homeless.

I WILL SHOOT MY FOOLISH BRAIN WIPED ENEMIES TO OTHER DIMENSIONS. But then I need to go back to my box Q_Q
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile

I WILL SHOOT MY FOOLISH BRAIN WIPED ENEMIES TO OTHER DIMENSIONS. But then I need to go back to my box Q_Q

Haha, amazing!
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile

Realm conquers rivals using a cataclysmic rocket launcher. Also, she has been known to cause her adversaries to become kind of an asshole and she is able to launch mental shockwaves from her axe in a field around herself. Realm developed the talent to take control of vampires, however never while thinking hard. Additionally, she can steal defenses of her combatants and use it against them. Shamefully, Realm endures the burden of being unable to see lions.

Interviewer-What's your superpower?
Me-A CATACLYSMIC ROCKET LAUNCHER. Also cause my enemies to become kind of an asshole. And I can't see lions, but that's okay, because fuck lions.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

"Unfortunately, ToonyMan takes harm from exposure to air."

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

Lets jump on that bandwagon shall we...

MonkeyHead is able to view distant locations with his mind. Also, he can sculpt and mold all air with a thought and he has the power to confuse the vision of a combatant. MonkeyHead possesses the power to cause his assailants to become tired and he has been known to steal any one power of his adversaries and use it against them. Sadly, MonkeyHead struggles with being afflicted with Tourette's syndrome.

Spoiler: Tourettes? (click to show/hide)
This is a blank sig.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

I begin to suspect we may need a spinoff thread at this point.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, I did the generator with my real name.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Apparently turning into a tiny, blindingly shiny robot with a 'dangerous' minigun draws a lot of attention. ...No kidding?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 11:52:46 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

My roommate's record player is awesome.

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site

kaenneth has been known to change shape into a skeleton. Additionally, he has learned to force lions to run in fear and he is able to teleport into electronics. kaenneth has the ability to become almost weightless, however only while thinking hard. He likewise developed the talent to block vibrations and deflect them against multiple antagonists, but this power only lasts two days at a time. kaenneth boasts an astounding combat sense and he attacks using a lethal shield made from physical matter. He also has the power to transform cloth into fire, but doing so makes him night-blind for one hour. Terribly, kaenneth becomes diseased in the presence of silver.
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Okay, you guys seriously need to take this somewhere else now. This is getting seriously out of hand.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Okay, you guys seriously need to take this somewhere else now. This is getting seriously out of hand.
Yes it is. They're kinda boring to see now in here.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

lol. i shouldn't be such a cynic but i feel it's more likely the moth had brain damage, rather than empathy, as the cause of it not fleeing a human hand. moths don't have enough braincells for empathy.

It seemed healthy.  No visible damage, and it moved around a bit, not in the super-slow motion manner of a dying insect either.

I had amazing talent with animals when I was a kid.  I could gently coax just about any small, wild creature into my hand.  Sometimes I could just put my hand out as an offer and they would merrily hop on board.  I picked up bees by their wings without ever getting stung.

I've somewhat lost the touch as I got older, though I'm still better with animals than most people.  Pets that are normally shy around strangers often won't be with me, for example.  Petting the moth felt like a small return of that old gift.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

-the gift-

The more and more I'm on these forums, the more I'm convinced that supernatural wizards live amongst us.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

We are in the presence of Sal, the Moth King.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

I was thinking more Gandalf.

Salmon, use the moth to call a giant eagle to your aid next time.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.
Pages: 1 ... 5590 5591 [5592] 5593 5594 ... 13326