Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5542 5543 [5544] 5545 5546 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15802757 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

I'm back!  8)

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile

I'm back!  8)

Wrong thread.

Do ho ho.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 12:16:56 pm by Janet »
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

Someone biked past me and told me I had a cool shirt.

I'm going to be telling random people on the street that they have cool shirts, too. Spreading the coolness.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Llamainaspitfire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Someone biked past me and told me I had a cool shirt.

I'm going to be telling random people on the street that they have cool shirts, too. Spreading the coolness.
That sound like a great idea.
Now i want to do that now.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

I'm back!  8)

Wrong thread.

Do ho ho.

Well, it makes me happy, so i dont think that it would be the wrong thread.
If youre still not convinced, i'm back from a camp with my class and it was fun :P

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just beat Mass Effect 1 & 2. Mostly as Paragon Vanguard/Infiltrator Shepard. Gonna do another run with renegade and see what's up.
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

Drawception :D

Also, I saw a guy riding a unicycle down the sidewalk yesterday.  First time in my life that I've seen a unicycle in person.  I half believed them to exist purely in the realms of fiction and stage performance.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 01:13:31 pm by SalmonGod »
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

empfan

• Bay Watcher
  • Dungeon Keeper and part-time Firekeeper
    • View Profile

Also, I saw a guy riding a unicycle down the sidewalk yesterday.  First time in my life that I've seen a unicycle in person.  I half believed them to exist purely in the realms of fiction and stage performance.

Happened to me with one of my classmates, he was doing tricks on his way home.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

I know one kid who rode one down a massive hill. While juggling. He was going pretty fast by the end.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

As hilarious as it would be to have this image repeated down the whole page, I don't think it would be good forum etiquette :D
I know one kid who rode one down a massive hill. While juggling. He was going pretty fast by the end.

Has this person since run off to join the circus?  That sounds pretty damn awesome.
We dance for the idiots
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile

One of my dad's friends kept a unicycle in his room at university. When the people in charge complained, he pointed out that the rules said bicycle. The university bigwigs agreed with him, then promptly changed the rule to say cycles.

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile

Some of my family went to a music festival this last week + weekend. One of my favourite groups were playing, Orbital no less, but I couldn't go because of work. They got backstage tickets and got to meet a few of the performers. My little sister decided to get the autographs of the two Orbital brothers for me. Apparently she had to overcome some serious shyness but she managed it. I'm so proud of her and really chuffed at the autographs.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

As hilarious as it would be to have this image repeated down the whole page, I don't think it would be good forum etiquette :D

Has this person since run off to join the circus?  That sounds pretty damn awesome.
Nah, however he was in a circus at the time. The City Museum has one made of kids, their pretty good.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

Some of my family went to a music festival this last week + weekend. One of my favourite groups were playing, Orbital no less, but I couldn't go because of work. They got backstage tickets and got to meet a few of the performers. My little sister decided to get the autographs of the two Orbital brothers for me. Apparently she had to overcome some serious shyness but she managed it. I'm so proud of her and really chuffed at the autographs.

Halcyon + On + On and The Box Part 2 = ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
We dance for the idiots
In the land of twilight

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Through convoluted Wikiwalking (is there any other kind?), I discovered the entry for flyting, and thus discovered that ancient Saxon nobility passed the time by essentially holding "yo mama" contests.  :D

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.
Pages: 1 ... 5542 5543 [5544] 5545 5546 ... 13325