Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4710 4711 [4712] 4713 4714 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15772212 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: [>゜))))彡] [>゜))))彡]The fish has been doubled! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #70665 on: February 04, 2012, 05:18:32 pm »

*Curious about Decklist*

Spoiler: Deck list for eggs (click to show/hide)

The whole point of the deck is to honestly sacrifice my own creatures for benefits. It's mostly a silly theme deck and not intended to be competitive. And yes It's probally prohibitively expensive to make for real, but that's fine since I just play online. The name comes from the fact that in it's first incarnation, the point of the deck was to toss Rukh eggs at the opponent with skull catapult. Thus egg in face.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #70666 on: February 04, 2012, 05:27:39 pm »

Papa/son adventures commencing ... now!
Awesome. Keep it up :)

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70667 on: February 04, 2012, 05:38:53 pm »

I'm watching my baby boy for 4 hrs straight today, giving the wife some time away from baby land. First time ever since he was born that I'll be doing everything, even feedings. A little nervous, mostly excited. He's an awesome little guy.

We're definitely going to go adventuring all over town in his stroller.

Papa/son adventures commencing ... now!

No reason to be nervous, babies are very hard to break. Just make sure you sit him at an incline when you feed him, and put a rag on your shoulder when you burp him (or be prepared to change shirts) and you'll be okay.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70668 on: February 04, 2012, 05:50:06 pm »

Playing MGS2 on hard <3  It's gotten so much easier--I'm hardly ever caught, and I'm having fun running around collecting dogtags.  Part of that's the product of this not being the first runthrough, and part of that's the fact that I'm frankly just getting good at the game (something which I thought would never happen).

Also, submitted my CS project.  Now I just have to do my CS homework for Monday, do a bunch of reading from my English textbook, and start on my analysis homework, and I'll be done for the day!  I feel responsible, haha.

I'm also reading A Man for All Seasons, which is not great but it's nice to be reading it.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70669 on: February 04, 2012, 07:12:27 pm »

Vector+Cardboard Box=A bunch of dead mooks.

Edit: I can't take MGS2 seriously. I just...don't like Raiden. I don't know why, I just don't. Maybe it's because he's not Snake.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 07:33:44 pm by MaximumZero »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

nighzmarquls

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70670 on: February 04, 2012, 07:31:09 pm »

Working on silly fanart of MLP with a twist... its not done, I'm still working on the main cast and the composition... and I'm thinking that doing the gala dresses would suit the subject matter well.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #70671 on: February 04, 2012, 07:32:29 pm »

My Little Eldritch Abomination?
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70672 on: February 04, 2012, 07:40:45 pm »

I think with all those tentacles, when Pinkie Pie says "Let's party!" she means something else entirely.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #70673 on: February 04, 2012, 07:41:09 pm »

All I can think is tentacoo [redacted]. Possibly involving the actual cast.

Less tentacles and more membranous flaps, please. E: Also, some of that "hair" needs mouths at the end of them. Just sayin'.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 07:43:50 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #70674 on: February 04, 2012, 07:42:26 pm »

Cfoofoo and Friends?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

nighzmarquls

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70675 on: February 04, 2012, 07:45:27 pm »

I think with all those tentacles, when Pinkie Pie says "Let's party!" she means something else entirely.
All I can think is tentacoo [redacted]. Possibly involving the actual cast.

Less tentacles and more membranous flaps, please. E: Also, some of that "hair" needs mouths at the end of them. Just sayin'.
*cackles* but less seriously I dunno maybe I've been doing things related to this stuff a bit too much but It takes me a few minutes to remember people think of that regarding tentacles.

It fills me with the same glee as when I say something innocent and it gives other people the desire for brain bleach :) ... like what kind of cupcakes she'd like.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #70676 on: February 04, 2012, 07:48:29 pm »

With that many appendages, I'd imagine all the *cakes, at the same time. Poor everyone.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

nighzmarquls

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70677 on: February 04, 2012, 07:52:42 pm »

Oh something else good today! I only had to work 55 hours this week WOO!

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #70678 on: February 04, 2012, 07:53:20 pm »

I've been watching Batman Beyond recently.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70679 on: February 04, 2012, 07:53:46 pm »

Edit: I can't take MGS2 seriously. I just...don't like Raiden. I don't know why, I just don't. Maybe it's because he's not Snake.

I don't like Raiden, either, but I do enjoy playing as him.  He has an annoying personality and thinks he's way cooler than he is, which is why it's so much fun to watch the humiliation conga that is MGS2.  It just reinforces how awesome Snake is, and I enjoy his getting chewed out in codec conversations.

Also, after he gets the sword I really found the gameplay fun.  The battle against all the REX units is awesome, too.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 4710 4711 [4712] 4713 4714 ... 13325