Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2573 2574 [2575] 2576 2577 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15837939 times)

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. My name is Hong Meiling, not china
« Reply #38610 on: February 07, 2011, 10:19:22 pm »

Happy future-birthday.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. My name is Hong Meiling, not china
« Reply #38611 on: February 07, 2011, 10:20:07 pm »

aww damnit, now i gotta wait until i can pull the booze out >:(

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. My name is Hong Meiling, not c
« Reply #38612 on: February 07, 2011, 10:20:28 pm »

Indeed. Happy almost birthday.
*Hugs*

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38613 on: February 07, 2011, 10:28:51 pm »

Happy birthday!

God, I feel like such a bitch.  Yes, this makes me happy.

Recent thread titles in the rhetoric forum:

A meta-argument: why do we rely on tone?
Using Nietzsche to Make Freud Look Silly, and Vice-Versa
Using Freud to Debunk Himself

Ho ho ho?  Yes, ho ho ho indeed.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #38614 on: February 07, 2011, 10:30:05 pm »

ほほほ Vector.

Happy birthday Itnet.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38615 on: February 07, 2011, 10:30:18 pm »

Freud proved himself wrong when he denied that him smoking cigars does not symbolize any effects from his Phallic stage of life.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38616 on: February 07, 2011, 10:51:30 pm »

So, Vector, I may have to enroll you a student. When I get my degree, I want nothing more than to get a corporate job (and maybe make some homebrew games and stuff on the side), and the corporate HQ I have any connection to is in Palo Alto, CA.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38617 on: February 07, 2011, 10:54:40 pm »

Happy b-day, Itnetlolor.

I would like to say something else but I don't know you other than the occasionally long-winded, awesome posts you tend to make all over the forum.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38618 on: February 07, 2011, 10:57:40 pm »

So, Vector, I may have to enroll you a student. When I get my degree, I want nothing more than to get a corporate job (and maybe make some homebrew games and stuff on the side), and the corporate HQ I have any connection to is in Palo Alto, CA.

Er... you want a corporate job, so you're going to get me to teach you... what, precisely?

=/
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. My name is Hong Meiling, not c
« Reply #38619 on: February 07, 2011, 11:03:07 pm »

Happy birthday.

Hopefully I can get into Advanced Engineering for my senior year; it looks like a fun class, but there's a prereq I haven't taken yet and won't have by next year. Maybe I can take it at the local community college over the summer or something.

Bleh. So many games I need to get.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38620 on: February 07, 2011, 11:05:02 pm »

Er... you want a corporate job, so you're going to get me to teach you... what, precisely?

I think he wants to manage your school and/or enroll his own children.  Don't forget, you do have to make money somehow.

And Max, I may have a job for you someday in the near future, when I apply rapacious business sense to budget-game-making.  You in?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38621 on: February 07, 2011, 11:06:39 pm »

Right!  He has a child-thing!  I completely forgot!

Pfffffffff.

And yes, if this were happening anytime soon, I would jump all over that.  Let's keep in touch.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38622 on: February 07, 2011, 11:11:40 pm »

Oh yeah, I might as well celebrate Itnetlolor's birthday while I'm here.  Thanks for making Skagzilla a joke and reliving some Quake memories of getting slaughtered by super-players in tiny dingy sewers.  We'll do it again some time.

I just spent the last half-hour entertaining myself with Russian orchestra pieces and Constructivist artwork.  The pomposity is overwhelming.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38623 on: February 07, 2011, 11:13:47 pm »

you guys do that, i'll be working for getting the most efficient computer chip ever made with minimal impact to pollution, and getting intel's ass to gear for making their awesome graphics chip.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #38624 on: February 07, 2011, 11:14:59 pm »

I'll be slogging away with either my current job, or one similar, hopefully raking in the cash.
Pages: 1 ... 2573 2574 [2575] 2576 2577 ... 13326