Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2572 2573 [2574] 2575 2576 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15839069 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. My name is Hong Meiling, not china
« Reply #38595 on: February 07, 2011, 08:13:09 pm »

So the honours thing kindof saves a year?

3-4 years, in American universities.  Sometimes more.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. My name is Hong Meiling, not china
« Reply #38596 on: February 07, 2011, 08:16:20 pm »

it helps alot, Vtech will knock off a year for you Masters if you can keep a GPA over 3.5

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38597 on: February 07, 2011, 08:19:38 pm »

...Wha?!  3-4 years?  That's gonna be a lot of extra work.

Although interestingly, in the university near where I live, you actually get an MA with no further examination once you've completed your degree and waited for a year >.>

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38598 on: February 07, 2011, 08:20:05 pm »

Yes.

Yes, it is a lot of work.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #38599 on: February 07, 2011, 08:21:25 pm »

As most of you probably know, I hate math.  A lot.  I'm beginning to suspect, however, that No Cfoofoo you are the demons.  I've been trying to follow along and take extensive notes in class, and actually focus on my homework (That's a joke, I'm supposed to be doing my homework right now) and I'm realizing I'm not as awful at it as I like to pretend, something that's always been hiding in the back of my head, whispering to me.

Dammit >:/
Shoes...

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #38600 on: February 07, 2011, 09:01:10 pm »

I somehow know everything that is going on in half of my science lessons (2 different subjects) and it is aggravating... I know that carbon does this and oxygen does this.. I should consider taking in the revision book and doing stuff like moles and memorizing the equations.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38601 on: February 07, 2011, 09:10:00 pm »

Beat someone in Troll-to-Troll combat on Omegle. Time to paint another set of horns on the PC Tower
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38602 on: February 07, 2011, 09:23:06 pm »

I somehow know everything that is going on in half of my science lessons (2 different subjects) and it is aggravating... I know that carbon does this and oxygen does this.. I should consider taking in the revision book and doing stuff like moles and memorizing the equations.

Yes!  Go go go~!

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #38603 on: February 07, 2011, 09:34:21 pm »

Didn't notice it before about the Anon hacking of the security firm; they posted to following on part of the firm's website:
"It would appear that security experts are not expertly secured"
That's a one-liner deserving of CSI Miami sunglasses.  8)

??? It would appear that security experts
 8) are not expertly secured
YYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 09:36:13 pm by alway »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #38604 on: February 07, 2011, 09:35:54 pm »

Yes!  Go go go~!
I'm sorry but the first 10 or so seconds made me think of you. Weird huh..
And yes, I will study for science and all that! Its not too hard for me anyway, its a frame of mind for me really...
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38605 on: February 07, 2011, 09:49:49 pm »

Bless you Borderlands, for my cup runneth over with awesome rocket launchers.  I've got one that rapidfires five shots in a big fan (but with a rocket-in-my-pocket max of 48, that's ten shots), some guy's unique launcher that sets everybody on fire where it lands, and a Vladof I found in a dumpster that's called "Big Launcher", and it don't fuckin' lie.  The only problem is, all of them have to be reloaded with each "shot", and I only want to carry around one.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #38606 on: February 07, 2011, 09:51:59 pm »

Gragh, I put this in the desktops thread, but it made me so happy I'll put it here too.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #38607 on: February 07, 2011, 10:09:10 pm »

My desktop is Kenzo Tenma  :3

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #38608 on: February 07, 2011, 10:10:48 pm »

mine is Ati cuddling up to Gii

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #38609 on: February 07, 2011, 10:17:37 pm »

Just beat an annoyingly challenging Tropico 3 level. "They Live Among Us". Ugh, finally beat it.

Oh and also birthday in less than 2 hours.
Pages: 1 ... 2572 2573 [2574] 2575 2576 ... 13326