Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7868 7869 [7870] 7871 7872 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15754112 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Get back to starbound guize. Cirno kickstarting burritos. (Happy thread)
« Reply #118035 on: December 14, 2013, 02:40:59 am »

I'm making a Cookie Clicker DF mod.

Three words:

THIS IS STUPID

(but hella fun to make)

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Get back to starbound guize. Cirno kickstarting burritos. (Happy thread)
« Reply #118036 on: December 14, 2013, 03:35:04 am »

What.

How.

I want it.

Also, got a samsung Galaxy S III today. I love it, totally replaces my iPod and dumbphone.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #118037 on: December 14, 2013, 06:06:02 am »

I just watched the second hunger games movie with my girlfriend. The movie was great, but even better was the fact that we were the only two people in the very back row of the theater.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #118038 on: December 14, 2013, 06:07:57 am »

I just watched the second hunger games movie with my girlfriend. The movie was great, but even better was the fact that we were the only two people in the very back row of the theater.
o:

O:

O:

edit: That feeling when your semi-complex script works perfectly.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 08:00:51 am by Skyrunner »

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #118040 on: December 14, 2013, 11:18:06 am »

sooo happy
Plantsim or Plants vs Zombies reference... :P

~~~

Soooo my niece was (and is still) staying over from November ~ December end. And she's quite smart and playful for a two-year old.

We went shopping and she put on the most adorable :)) and got a jar of alphabet-magnets for stickies on the fridge.

Now I can spell quite everything with her, and its near the fridge! x3

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118041 on: December 14, 2013, 12:23:21 pm »

Just played the Saint's Row 4 dlc "How the Saint's Save Chirstmas..."

GOD STUPID FUNNY!!!
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118042 on: December 14, 2013, 12:27:56 pm »

Got $75 in money gift cards from people at work. Spent over half of it buying something for my girl. I just hope it actually arrives before Christmas.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
If I ever need a new desktop background...
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118043 on: December 14, 2013, 12:51:46 pm »

Guile theme ringtone is a go!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #118044 on: December 14, 2013, 12:57:27 pm »

Guile theme ringtone is a go!
normal, acapella, floppy, or other version?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #118045 on: December 14, 2013, 01:01:24 pm »

Covering the weekend.  Working alone.  Working from home.  Blasting music.  Things going smoothly.  Gonna get paid a ton.  Good stuff.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118046 on: December 14, 2013, 02:39:59 pm »

I got Morrowind in the mail as part of a package containing the Wii Remotes I accidentally left behind at my grandparents' house. GOTY edition, too.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #118047 on: December 14, 2013, 03:15:21 pm »

Vi Hart apparently has a website. http://vihart.com/

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #118049 on: December 14, 2013, 07:38:58 pm »

Just came back from watching Frozen, middle part was kinda meh, but the ending made up for all of it. I think you guys would approve of said ending very very much.
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 7868 7869 [7870] 7871 7872 ... 13325