Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: F.T.W. We are really screwed.  (Read 12439 times)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: F.T.W. When People Get drunk, people get robbed, need players
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2009, 08:12:14 pm »

you know what, I like the way you guys think, take the women hostage, shoot the man, toss the driver, and act as if some of you are hostages, brilliant plan.
even more amazing considering there was absolutely no planning as a group involved.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Bogre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2009, 08:12:38 pm »

I believe that some of us will get shot...by our own *shifty eyes*

Shotguns and scoped rifles on a bus? No way.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2009, 09:46:49 pm »

Gah, it feel weird posting without looking at everyone else's actions...

Force the civilians into the back of the bus and check their identification to see if we can ransom them. If any of them fight, knock them unconscious.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2009, 12:19:51 am »

>seduce someone rich By looking at their Clothes etc.

GruffyBears

• Bay Watcher
  • Prodigal
    • View Profile
    • Creature Club Podcast
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2009, 10:57:02 am »

you know what, I like the way you guys think, take the women hostage, shoot the man, toss the driver, and act as if some of you are hostages, brilliant plan.
even more amazing considering there was absolutely no planning as a group involved.

Dammit we're awesome.
I grow old … I grow old …
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.
- T.S Eliot

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2009, 12:40:51 pm »

Dammit we're awesome.
unless of course we roll a bunch of 1s and 6s.
the right combination could lead to us being taken hostage and shooting each other
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2009, 02:16:40 pm »

Considering Jet is on your team, that's going to happen regardless.
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2009, 02:43:58 pm »

me? i dont bring bad luck

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2009, 02:45:43 pm »

No. You always end up team killing people.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2009, 03:06:28 pm »

YAY everyone posted, now TURN TWO

At the next bus stop, look like I'm going to head out the door, and then grab the bus driver and throw him out instead.  Then get in the driver's seat.
After a few minutes the bus rolls into another stop, just as some random people start towards the bus you charge forward and grab the bus driver, (6) you throw him out of the bus with all your might, causing him to slam into a post and break is neck, you are now wanted for murder.  Then in the resulting chaos you get in the drivers seat and (4) manage to close the doors and drive off, however you have a feeling that you saw someone dialing a cell-phone as you drive away.

I break down, crying, loudly.  I attempt to draw attention away from my group members, who will undoubtedly start to act extremely suspicious within the next few minutes.
"Why has this happened to me, of all people?! I'm 40, unemployed, without a home. What am I supposed to do?"
You start crying, loudly (1) however you are very unconvincing and the man yells "HEY, He's with the criminal" you are now an accomplice to murder.  The man then looks around and notices that none of you even look all that scared, he then shouts "OMFG you're all in on it!!!"  Everyone is now accomplishes to murder and grand-theft auto!

I wait in my seat...for what feel like forever and then I snap out of control and shoot the driver! Or the large man! or ANYONE! FOR CHRIST SAKE I MUST PULL THE DAMN TRIGGER!

(with my pistol)
After you see the man jump up and accuse you, you become very annoyed by the sound of his voice and you pull your gun on him, (5) after a few suspenseful moments you pull the trigger, the bullet pierces his forehead, spattering the seats with blood, you are now a murderer.

I back away from the group when they start to look suspicious trying to look scared of them. I'll then start to read my DnD user's guide.
You back away from the group, and before you realize you're standing beside the women (4) she is curled over in fear.  Deciding you should try to convince her you're not part of it you curl up beside her, (5) she becomes convinced you're just a civilian.  No longer an accomplish.  Then you remove your DnD book and begin reading, (3) you only manage to read the first few pages (can continue at a later place, each reading will give you a +1 bonus to the next reading.)

I back away from dragnar, trying to look scared of him. I'll then start to read by DnD user's guide.
You back away too, (3) although you aren't convincing anyone.  You begin reading the DnD book, (1) however when you open the book you manage to rip the cover off, (-1 to next reading.)

I sit behind the woman. When the next stop comes and Frelock throws out the driver, I'll grab her hostage. I'll face towards the large man, to use her as a sheild.
You grab the women (1) as you reach for her you slip at the sound of a gunshot and end up touching her breast, she slaps you, hard (6) one of her nails rips out your eye!

you know what, I like the way you guys think, take the women hostage, shoot the man, toss the driver, and act as if some of you are hostages, brilliant plan.  Anyways to let you guys know what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna shoot the driver after you throw him out since he's probably the only one who got a good look at our faces.
After I see the driver break his neck, I (5) notice a women with a cell, she is dialing 911 so i shoot at her instead, (5) I shoot through the cell-phone and hit her in the shoulder.  (Cops don't know where or who we are.)

I get drunk off a 40 in the backseat and shoot any enemy who attacks one of us.
You begin to get drunk when you see Gruffy's eye get ripped out, so you pull you gun on the women and (3) hit her in the ankle, she can't run away now at least, won't bring his eye back though.
Gah, it feel weird posting without looking at everyone else's actions...

Force the civilians into the back of the bus and check their identification to see if we can ransom them. If any of them fight, knock them unconscious.

You begin telling the civilians to get to the back of the bus, when the large man gets shot, the women rips gruffy's eye out and Bogre shoots her, you decide to (4) drag her to the back of the bus and tell Dragnar to get back too, you now have a wounded hostage and a planted-hostage.

>seduce someone rich By looking at their Clothes etc.
You decide to try and seduce someone, (1) you start checking out the streets, and end up losing your top and flashing a hobo, embarrassed to pull your shirt back on and sit down.

OK, so we managed to shoot two women, kill two men, and flash a hobo, oh and lose one of our eyes, wow what a failcess, aka fail/success.
Environmental roll-(5) you manage to make it back to your hide-out without any more problems, you hideout is my garage/basement.  The women is tied up in the corner, Dragnar is with her but he's not tied, and Gruffy got a cool eye-bandage.

Cops Roll-(4-2=2) they are oblivious.

Disposal Roll-(6) Jack goes mobster and encases the dead man in concrete then dumps him in the ocean.

Location-My basement

Team Items-Blood covered bus, non-fatally wounded hostage (female, she has long-sharp nails, and is covered in blood)

So now we enter a discussion phase, where we vote on what to do next!

Name: Punkter
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Name: Benjamin Davids
I'll join. hmm... we have a medic and a meatshield... thief!(sorta)

Name: dragnar
Name:Lunatic
What the heck. You're participating in mine Kila, so I'll be in yours:

Name: Inmaneuh
name:Jetsa
Name: Fre
Name: Shotty McBoozealot (Nickname: Lil' Boozie)
Name:Mr. Clot
Status-Missing an eye.

Name: Jack
So this is who I have, if i missed anyone let me know.
[/quote]
Nom nom nom

GruffyBears

• Bay Watcher
  • Prodigal
    • View Profile
    • Creature Club Podcast
Re: F.T.W. an eye for an eye.
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2009, 03:36:14 pm »

Great 1st turn...

I use the internet to check for eye transplants, or cyborg replacements. If that fails, I'll take the woman's eye and have our best medic attach it to me.
- T.S Eliot

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2009, 03:38:59 pm »

I gotta agree, that was pretty rough, oh well, least it wasn't the man and he kicked you, coulda lost something more precious.
Nom nom nom

GruffyBears

• Bay Watcher
  • Prodigal
    • View Profile
    • Creature Club Podcast
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2009, 03:57:23 pm »

I gotta agree, that was pretty rough, oh well, least it wasn't the man and he kicked you, coulda lost something more precious.

I don't need those to see!
- T.S Eliot

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2009, 04:01:12 pm »

I say we go bust down the Ammunation store for more firepower!

Might be able to grab a few explosives for the next job.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2009, 04:10:27 pm »

I don't need those to see!
Now you get an eyepatch!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10