Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: F.T.W. We are really screwed.  (Read 12436 times)

Apostolic Nihilist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: F.T.W. an eye for an eye.
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2009, 04:10:52 pm »

Grabbing the nearest scalpel (or knife-like object), I turn towards the group, loudly proclaiming, "I'll operate!"
Fashioning together whatever I can, I attempt to make a makeshift eye and install it onto Mr. Clot/Gruffybears.

(Don't worry. I'm operating off the assumption that I won't roll two 1s in a row. Have faith in me.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2009, 04:14:15 pm »

well you did only lose one eye, and there's one vote for ammunition store.  One for abandoned building. (mine).
oh guess I should tell you what you can vote for:
Weapons store (2:difficulty)
Abandoned Building (3:act's as a new hide-out, has a heli-pad, under-ground parking lot, basement, sub-basement, link to the sewers (manhole), electricity, water, bathrooms, and 4 floors. there is currently a gang of out-laws here already.)
Weapons Factory:(4) contains large amounts of, proto-type weapons, has large amounts of guards, 2 floors, basement, storage area, parking garage, if we do it right we can get this as a new hide-out and produce our own weapons and explosives.)
Convenience store: (1) what do you think?
Local Bank:(2)
International bank (5) If we pulled this off we could buy our own island each. aka a shitload of money, has lot's of guards, 2 floors, safes, rich customers (aka valuable hostages), a helicopter on the roof, and a silent alarm.

Also anything you could think of.

For god sakes guys, vote.
Nom nom nom

GruffyBears

• Bay Watcher
  • Prodigal
    • View Profile
    • Creature Club Podcast
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2009, 04:26:56 pm »

I say Benjamin and I stay behind to give me a new eye, everyone else goes with Punkter to the gun store.
I grow old … I grow old …
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.
- T.S Eliot

Apostolic Nihilist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2009, 04:39:49 pm »

I'm going to stay behind and operate, of course, but I suggest having everyone else go to the gun store; our current weapons aren't exactly the best.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2009, 04:53:13 pm »

I will try and read my DnD user's guide again.

Also, I recommend looting an electronics store, should be pretty low security, and have expensive/useful stuff.
People at a weapon's store are a lot more likely to fight back.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2009, 05:02:05 pm »

(while waiting I read me comic book)

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2009, 05:10:13 pm »

I'll clean out the bus, so it's not intensely obvious that it's a criminal carrier.  While I'm at it, I'll use my engineering skill to make a few "upgrades" (think hidden armor plating, bullet-proof glass, communications, that sort of thing).

Also, I'll vote for the convenience store.  Good place to get some easy cash to deck ourselves out with.  That or a local bank.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Apostolic Nihilist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2009, 05:34:27 pm »

Remember though, we have about 1550 dollars between all of us already (not counting whatever we can get out of the woman); a convenience store probably won't have more than a few hundred at any given time. Best case scenario, we make a few bucks, worst case scenario, we get the cops after us.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2009, 05:38:07 pm »

Don't forget this is the store we've robbed like 3 times, therefor it not only has little money, but the store clerk would recognize us and probably shoot.
Nom nom nom

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2009, 07:42:46 pm »

I devise a cunning plan to take over the weapon factory, so we will have a better chance at success when we attempt it(something like +1 to each roll unless it's already a 5).
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2009, 07:53:06 pm »

I devise a cunning plan to take over the weapon factory, so we will have a better chance at success when we attempt it(something like +1 to each roll unless it's already a 5).

Is [your plan] as cunning as a fox what used to be Professor of Cunning at Oxford University but has moved on, and is now working for the UN at the High Commission of International Cunning Planning?
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Bogre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2009, 08:32:34 pm »

I interrogate the woman about where she lives and how much she's worth. Lets rob her house.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2009, 09:24:01 pm »

I vote weapons factory!

Hooray, we accomplished stuff!!!

I search the woman's belongings and build hand-grenades out of cosmetic products.
I read the explosives book.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2009, 12:30:17 am »

go to the next bus stop where the bloody bus wil stop and try to look very hot and by doing that maybe they wil let me in

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2009, 01:15:34 am »

I suspect that the bus has stopped...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10