Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17

Author Topic: Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over - All hail PLOTTER SCUM Free Beer!  (Read 26058 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Kingmaker Mafia - Day 2 - All hail King Mr.Person!
« Reply #150 on: September 17, 2009, 09:19:14 pm »

I feel VERY confident in saying that if Webadict is scum, Little is scum as well.

Webadict, I'm hammering you in a couple hours, post by then or you'll be speechless.
The funny thing about this is that you were on a couple of hours later and didn't hammer. Were you too cautious for that? Had to let me speak, huh?

Yes, both because it's nice to let a person say something rather than wake up to find themselves dead with no chance to defend themselves and because, although I did and still do suspect you, I was also wanting to see what you would do. I would only have lynched you if you didn't show up. As of right now, well, I've got better lynches anyways.

Remember Webadict, I'm thinking you're scum not because you mislynched, but because you suspected and still suspect Little, yet you decided to lynch Major_sephiroth for the most bullshit of reasons.

On the plus side, I'm agreeing with you that ExKirby is scum. I'm also thinking that Pandarsenic is possible scum, although I'm leaning away from a Pandarsenic + Webadict scum-team. Other probable scum include the lurker brigade we have going. I'm currently thinking Free Beer and ToonyMan are probable townies, btw.

In any case, I'm going to come out and say it: I'm going to no lynch for today. Not right now, there's more discussion to be done, but I'll probably do it tomorrow. It depends, I can't remember the deadline or even when the day started.
If you think ExKirby is scum, why are you No Lynching? Still being cautious? Now I'm not gonna let up on you.

And I didn't think Little was suspicious... He's not here. I thought ExKirby was suspicious. I also thought major_sephiroth was as well.

Also, you don't look for scum teams. That's the stupidest idea I've ever seen. That's how you lose and you know it. If you're looking for scumteams, do you really know how you would find a scum team involving me? Does it look like I would give away my teammates or that Pandarsenic would? I doubt it. That's stupid. We've played enough to know what's stupid and what's not. Look for scummy PEOPLE! PEOPLE THAT ARE SCUM! NOT. TEAMS!

And no, Pandarsenic is probably not scum. I would also venture to guess that... He's probably the KM. What's awesome is that no one else loves to talk. I hate them. ToonyMan is also not likely scum, though more likely than Pandarsenic.

Man, no lynch?  What do we got to lose?  This is our only means of killing scum.
Thank you. This only makes me think you are even less likely scum.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 17, 2009, 10:08:44 pm »

Congratulations, Webadict, you overreacted AND didn't fully read what I posted. I simply said I was leaning away from a you and Pandarsenic scum-team, and you blow up saying I shouldn't be looking for scum-teams, which is both a viable tactic (Although not in the current situation) and not what I was even doing. This confirms it: You're scum, possibly with Pandarsenic, possibly not. In any case, I can say with 100% certainty that if I get king'd tomorrow, I'm going to lynch Webadict.

Anybody else want to say anything? I've gotten all the info I wanted.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 17, 2009, 10:23:29 pm »

Congratulations, Webadict, you overreacted AND didn't fully read what I posted. I simply said I was leaning away from a you and Pandarsenic scum-team, and you blow up saying I shouldn't be looking for scum-teams, which is both a viable tactic (Although not in the current situation) and not what I was even doing. This confirms it: You're scum, possibly with Pandarsenic, possibly not. In any case, I can say with 100% certainty that if I get king'd tomorrow, I'm going to lynch Webadict.

Anybody else want to say anything? I've gotten all the info I wanted.
I want you to lynch today. And are you really being this stupid? You don't GET a second chance as King. You get one.

And I read it completely. You're looking for a team. You're saying if I'm scum, Pandarsenic is or isn't. You're basing that on my scumminess. That's a BAD thing. BAD. Do you know what bad means? I'll give you a hint: The scum are bad. The town is good. Good is the opposite of bad. Your playstyle? Not good. Bad. So, either learn to play, or learn to think. The way you're playing, you're being obvious about being scum. So is ExKirby.

Now, back to my yelling at you. Like I said, do it. I don't care, because I'm fine with it. You won't get to be King again. Next Day will get ExKirby lynched. Pandarsenic or ToonyMan will hopefully get Kinged tomorrow.

Wanna know a secret? You won't get Kinged tomorrow. If you wanna lynch me, you're going to have to do it today. So... Do you reeeeeally wanna do it?

I can say with 100% certainty, if I got King'd, I would insta-lynch you or ExKirby. No questions. It'll be the end of both of you. The third scum of yours is certainly doing a good job of hiding.

So, KM, king Pandarsenic or ToonyMan. Then lynch ExKirby. Mr.Person will probably lynch me and prove his scumminess.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 17, 2009, 10:56:59 pm »

Alright, now you're giving up, which is scummy Trying to tell the KM what to do, scummy. No discussion during the day, scummy. Look at all that scumminess!

I was saying, off hand, that I was THINKING that the two of you PROBABLY weren't on the same scum team, if one of you turned out to be scum. Then you blow up.

I still don't care, it's best for the town to no lynch. Period. Then I'm going to let the KM decide who he/she thinks is the best non-scum player. If the KM wants Webadict lynched, he/she will king me. If the KM doesn't, well, then I won'd be getting kinged. I'm ok with that. Once again, does anybody ELSE have any comments, questions, or accusations?
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 17, 2009, 11:24:05 pm »

Alright, now you're giving up, which is scummy Trying to tell the KM what to do, scummy. No discussion during the day, scummy. Look at all that scumminess!

I was saying, off hand, that I was THINKING that the two of you PROBABLY weren't on the same scum team, if one of you turned out to be scum. Then you blow up.

I still don't care, it's best for the town to no lynch. Period. Then I'm going to let the KM decide who he/she thinks is the best non-scum player. If the KM wants Webadict lynched, he/she will king me. If the KM doesn't, well, then I won'd be getting kinged. I'm ok with that. Once again, does anybody ELSE have any comments, questions, or accusations?
Spoiler: Dear Mr.Person (click to show/hide)

To everyone else:
Mr.Person and ExKirby are scum. The last scum probably isn't posting constantly.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 18, 2009, 01:18:32 am »

Protip: If I get Kinged, I'm going to reread everything, question Webadict, Mr.Person, and ExKirby, analyze their answers, and... probably lynch ExKirby if things continue as-is.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 18, 2009, 01:20:29 am »

Also, Mr.Person: Lynch ExKirby.

Fucking do it.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 18, 2009, 02:26:43 am »

First off, I've stated  that I'm going to lynch you tomorrow, given the chance. I don't see how I could be any more direct or aggressive. Second, I want to know what everybody else thinks both because it'll help to find scum based on how people interact with each other and because there are a lot of lurkers. Third, for the last fucking time, it's in the town's best interests to no lynch today, period, end of discussion. This is true regardless of who's king tomorrow and who get's lynched tomorrow. Fourth, I can't find your scumlist, maybe I'm just missing it in the wall of text.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 18, 2009, 02:46:35 am »

First off, I've stated  that I'm going to lynch you tomorrow, given the chance. I don't see how I could be any more direct or aggressive. Second, I want to know what everybody else thinks both because it'll help to find scum based on how people interact with each other and because there are a lot of lurkers. Third, for the last fucking time, it's in the town's best interests to no lynch today, period, end of discussion. This is true regardless of who's king tomorrow and who get's lynched tomorrow. Fourth, I can't find your scumlist, maybe I'm just missing it in the wall of text.
1) Lynching him today?
2) You mean you don't want to decide on your own and look bad because you have to kill a townie since you won't betray ExKirby?
3) No, it's in the town's best interests to lynch scum today
4) It's you, ExKirby, and one of the lurkers.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 18, 2009, 08:16:03 am »

... You mean the one right below the wall of text I put INTO a spoiler? Huh. And here I thought I made it easier.

I thought you wanted the town's opinion. Nope. I suppose not. You want the perception of the town's opinion now. You're making your own choice, not that I've called you out on it. And that choice is STILL the cautious one. "No Lynch" because it's somehow better for town than lynching a scum. You even said yourself ExKirby was suspicious. Most people have. Who hasn't?

Sooo... huh. Quite odd, don'tcha think?

Free Beer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 18, 2009, 08:36:02 am »

To Mr. Person:

If my guess is correct, you are going to no lynch because not killing someone today will extend the game's length by one day and increase the chance of hitting scum tomorrow (assuming that Kings are just choosing who to lynch via die roll). However, you also say that you're certain someone is scum today. If you are truly certain, would lynching them today not have the same (or indeed, a better) effect, since your choice is not made using a die roll but instead using a deterministic process?

To webadict:

Please explain this "caught up." Did you read major_sephiroth's posts in other threads and become convinced that he was giving off more of a scum vibe than ExKirby? If so, which post of his in this thread convinced you so?

To ToonyMan:

The CPR Doctor kills anyone who isn't attacked that night. It's actually more of a vigilante role than a doctor role. Your choice of Mr. Person conflicts with your previous choices for who to lynch, namely Org and Little. Why?

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #161 on: September 18, 2009, 11:04:33 am »

And this:
Let's just reword that;

Little
Org
Webadict
ExKirby

And this as well:
Wow... these things are getting crazy.

You are, what we call, active lurking. It's nice and a newbie strategy. Please die, scum.
I don't aim to active lurk. I'm an English Newb. Emphasis on English.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 18, 2009, 11:07:37 am »

Bloody hell.

Why do you guys have to talk so damn much?

Let me read through it all before I address any of the current issues.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 18, 2009, 11:14:15 am »

It's very rare for anybody to be king'd twice. I want to set up a good lynching scheme for the rest of the game, because I can almost assume that none of you morons will figure it out and no lynch if I don't.

On the other hand, I just realized that if we have a hero, that'll also get things back into alignment. Since at this point, I can only assume Webadict is either a hero or scum pretending to be a hero, and it'll get us back into alignment if we lynch a hero, I'm going to reverse my earlier decision and I'm going to lynch Webadict. Again, not now, because I want to hear what the town has to say.

Webadict: Again, I wanted to no lynch because it would help all the future kings down the road. I'm willing to risk that you're actually a hero, just because I want to get us back into proper alignment. Now think about this, captain dumbass. If I was scum, would I really want to lynch somebody I think is a hero? Why, no, no I wouldn't. You can't even call WIFOM on this one, if I'm right and you're the hero, I'll be dead. On the other hand, I feel it's more likely that I'm right in the other way and you're scum, so there you go.

Also, you call me out on not making my own choice, then call me out on making a cautious one, when, to my knowledge, I DID NOTHING DIFFERENTLY BETWEEN YOUR 2 POSTS. Would you care to be less vague?

Also, I don't feel as strongly that ExKirby is scum as I feel that you're scum, and the way you're goading me into lynching him reeks of bussing. We'll know when you get lynched, eh wot, but I can promise you that, if I do get king'd again, I will in fact be lynching ExKirby (After the promised no lynch, of course.)

FAKEDIT: Kashyyk, we've been hardly talking, really.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 18, 2009, 11:16:41 am »

The deadline hits in ~6 hours (although Mr.Person can end it at any time, of course).  Also, I'd like to remind everyone that there is no Hero, and there is a Super Saint instead (see first post).
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17