Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17

Author Topic: Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over - All hail PLOTTER SCUM Free Beer!  (Read 26043 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Kingmaker Mafia - Day 2 - All hail King Mr.Person!
« Reply #180 on: September 18, 2009, 02:53:16 pm »

It's true that you're mafia?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #181 on: September 18, 2009, 03:09:02 pm »

Listen, there's an easy way to do this. *grabs two swords, throws one at Pan.* On three, we both do suicide. Simple?
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 18, 2009, 03:12:25 pm »

*Stabs ExKirby in his scum face*

MR.PERSON MR.PERSON FUCKING DO IT ALREADY
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #183 on: September 18, 2009, 03:15:15 pm »

*dodges, grabs sword with glove, tugs out of hand*
Don't try that again.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 18, 2009, 03:18:03 pm »

Hah!  Your XXgloveXX can not protect you from a turtle sword!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 18, 2009, 03:20:54 pm »

Pandarsenic strikes ExKirby in the face with his ☼FALCON PAWNCH☼!

ExKirby's XXScum FaceXX explodes!
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 18, 2009, 03:34:22 pm »

Right this is going to become a flame war soon.

Mr.Person, please execute someone.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 18, 2009, 05:56:33 pm »

Eh, sorry, had to go. Just got back on. Anyways, execute Webadict. Lynch ExKirby tomorrow, depending on who gets kinged and how Webadict roleflips.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: Kingmaker Mafia - Night 3 - A one way trip to lylo?
« Reply #188 on: September 18, 2009, 06:52:19 pm »

Mr.Person looks down at webadict.  "Webadict!" he says, "You are an evil plotter!  You will die today!"

Webadict smiles, and spreads his arms out.  "Be my guest" he says, "Scum".

Mr.Person is annoyed by yet another case of blatant insubordination.  He picks up a very large sword from the wall and brandishes it towards webadict.

"I'm not kidding, you know.  You are going to die" he says.

"Bite me" replies webadict, still grinning.  Mr.Person raises the sword high in the air, and prepares to bring it down.  As the sword falls, Mr.Person expects webadict to react in some way - leap away?  Dodge?  Block?  Attack?  But nothing happens.  Webadict looks straight at Mr.Person and winks at him.  Mr.Person suddenly realises that something is wrong, and tries to stop his swing.  It's too late, however, and the enormous sword carves a deep gash in webadict's chest.  Webadict falls backwards to the consternation of all watchers.

Mr.Person moves forwards to begin searching webadict's body, but before he can, webadict suddenly rises to his feet.  Actually, there is something strange about the way he rises.  He doesn't use his hands or his legs, he just seems to float... and the glow... you see wings unfold from webadict's back.  He was a Super Saint!

"No..." mumbles Mr.Person, "This can't be... please... stop!" Webadict just laughs, an echoing and hollow laugh.  He reaches high into the air, and a sword appears in his hand.  A sword that seems to be created purely out of light.  Mr.Person turns to run, but webadict hurls the sword towards him, and it goes straight through his chest.  With a final smile, webadict ascends through the roof to his heavenly afterlife.

Mr.Person, on the other hand, collapses to his knees.  The sword is straight through his chest.  "Sorry..." he mumbles, quietly "Please... forgive me..." He sighs and falls forwards.

You search him, but it is fairly clear from the items he has on him, and his reaction to webadict's ascension, that he was not an evil plotter, and was, in fact, a courtier.  Uh oh... that means there are 8 people left, and 3 scum.  Lylo awaits you tomorrow.  You go to bed feeling very, very, very uneasy.

Player list:
1. Kashyyk
2. Org
3. Mr.Person - Courtier
4. major_sephiroth - Doctor
5. Diakron
6. Pandarsenic
7. Little
8. Alexhans - Kingmaker 1
9. webadict - Super Saint
10. Free Beer
11. ExKirby
12. ToonyMan

Out on the moors, the three figures meet again.  There is little to discuss - it seems that they are very, very close to victory now.  They can almost taste it...  Looks like another night kept up by manical laughter.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 06:54:17 pm by Leafsnail »

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 18, 2009, 06:52:52 pm »

Scummy scum scum scum scum scummy scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kingmaker Mafia - Night 3 - A one way trip to lylo?
« Reply #190 on: September 19, 2009, 03:57:48 pm »

You all come down the stairs, ready for the tough decisions that lylo will bring.  Pandarsenic and Free Beer are not present.  You go to his room with a sense of dread, and find him missing from his bed!  Eager to avoid other accidental rhyming couplets, you look out of his window.  You see a red stain on the bed of the dried up moat far below.  Ah.  That would be him.  It doesn't require much searching of his bleak and empty room to establish that he was a courtier.

Free Beer walks down the stairs, wearing a crown.  It would seem he is King.

"Gentlemen" he says, with a regal air, "As my first act as King, let me declare..." Uh oh, this seems bad.  You can hear daggers being unsheafed... this must mean...

"I'm a plotter!" shouts Free Beer, and randomly swings a sword nearby him at ExKirby.  ExKirby looks horrified, and collapses dead murmering "The real King... I've failed him..."

Little attempts to make a break for it, but his way is blocked by Org.  He swings a punch at Org, but finds a dagger lodged in his chest before the punch even connects.  Org smiles as he collapses to the floor.

Diakron, realising what is happening, grabs the largest sword he can see off the wall (wow, how can he even hold it?).  He brandishes it towards Org and Free Beer, and they are reluctant to approach.  "Cover me!" shouts Diakron to Kashyyk, but unfortunately he hasn't noticed the evil smile on the face of the evil plotter behind him.  Kashyyk fells Diakron before he can even exclaim in surprise.

Which leaves ToonyMan alone in the room with three plotters.  He raises his hands into the air and looks resigned.  "Looks like I put my faith in the wrong person" says ToonyMan.  He looks at his Kingmaker keys sadly, before dropping them on the ground.  In the end, Free Beer, his own choice of King, performs the final act.

After their triumph over the courtiers of the land, it is still impossible to seperate the three plotters in their claims to the throne.  Each plotter was possibly hoping to have a bit of competition eliminated.  Eventually they split the kingdom three ways, each area ruled with equal heartless ruthlessness and tyranny.

Game over.  The Evil Plotters - Org, Kashyyk and Free Beer - have won.

Final player list:
1. Kashyyk - Evil Plotter
2. Org - Evil Plotter
3. Mr.Person - Courtier
4. major_sephiroth - Doctor
5. Diakron - Courtier
6. Pandarsenic
7. Little - Courtier
8. Alexhans - King Maker 1
9. webadict - Super Saint
10. Free Beer - Evil Plotter
11. ExKirby - Courtier
12. ToonyMan - Kingmaker 2

In case you were wondering, the fact that Free Beer, a Plotter, was kinged, was enough to cancel lylo and end the game (Free Beer could have lynched any of you and instantly won).

I guess this goes to show that we all have good and bad games.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over - All hail PLOTTER SCUM Free Beer!
« Reply #191 on: September 19, 2009, 04:03:32 pm »

Wow. Goodgame.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 19, 2009, 04:16:52 pm »

My choice was Pandarsenic, but I guess my backup was wrong.  Free Beer was the only one that was actually active enough to hunt scum, just incase Pandarsenic died.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 19, 2009, 04:18:32 pm »

Yep, I wouldn't've wanted to be in your shoes, Toony.  The only way you could've won was if you knew exactly who was in the scum team, correctly picked a town player each time and then had that king correctly pick a scum player each time for 3 days.  Add this to nightkills and your task would begin to look impossible.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 19, 2009, 04:35:11 pm »

This was a fun game to watch, if only because how horribly it went for the town. With webadict executing the doctor, and the kingmaker getting killed in the night, and then the super saint getting executed and killing the king on the second day, it's as if the town was aiming at everything except the scum team.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17