Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14

Author Topic: Death by Super Cheese Chicken Chicken - It's Here... To Stay?  (Read 10337 times)

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Death by Super Cheese Chicken Chicken - It's Heeerrre
« Reply #165 on: April 27, 2010, 11:43:34 am »

lol it's more of a curiosity than a plan. Ice water burns calories (or just plain ice), but it's no reason to drink a gallon of nearly frozen water every day.
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 27, 2010, 03:00:05 pm »

I eat whatever I want. It makes me stouter and by beard thicker.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 27, 2010, 08:44:49 pm »

I eat whatever I want because I run a lot. There's actually a nice quote that fits that. "If the furnace is hot enough, it'll burn anything!" I try to avoid abominations like the Double Down.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 29, 2010, 08:34:10 am »

I actually really want one of these Super Cheese Chicken Chicken things.

Don't do the Blue Bacon Melt at Wendy's, though.

Just don't do it.
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: Death by Super Cheese Chicken Chicken - It's Here... To Stay?
« Reply #169 on: May 20, 2010, 05:12:17 am »

Hey!  Hey!  Aqizzar here, with your Super Ultimate Chicken Sandwich News Update!

Funny story.  The "Double Down" sandwich?  Yeah, KFC knew it was a ridiculous and disgusting proposition, which is why they made it.  They knew if they marketed the most repulsive-yet-alluring pseudo-food ever unleashed on American commercial dining, they'd get news and buzz and guerrilla marketing and tweets and all that jazz.  Be damned if they weren't right.

The Double Down was only supposed to run for about seven weeks - April 12 to May 23, and then they'd retire the jersey-sleeve and go back to making plain old buckets of disgusting chicken pieces.  But because of that marketing-savvy, in the six weeks it's been on the market, KFC has sold ten million of the fucking things, so KFC is putting it on the menu in perpetuity for at least the rest of summer.

It was supposed to be a joke.  I mean, what kind of human being would actually pay money for a greaseball in the shape of a chicken sandwich turned inside-out with no bread?  Well, apparently a whole fuckton of people.  Including maybe dozen from right here.  I can't help but feel responsible for this.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 20, 2010, 05:15:27 am »

That's basically what you're eating, plus a bun, normally. Kind of like McDonalds, it tastes better if you don't look at it.
While talking to AJ:

Phmcw

• Bay Watcher
  • Damn max 500 characters
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 20, 2010, 06:05:23 am »

... this is a crime.  :o :o :o :o
It's funny however, but I would never eat in one of this company's restaurant.
Not when it's marketing thing while obesity is such a rampant problem in America.
Also unhealthy food is unhealthily hat's why you may damage you health by eating it.
(this information has been brought to you by the ministry of tautology.)
Quote from: toady

In bug news, the zombies in a necromancer's tower became suspicious after the necromancer failed to age and he fled into the hills.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 20, 2010, 06:06:59 am »

It looks delicious you guys are babies

Sir Pseudonymous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 20, 2010, 07:48:35 am »

I had one a few weeks ago. It was actually pretty good, just not worth the... what? $6? it cost.

I also had the bacon and blue cheese burger at wendy's on 4/20. Not because I was high, but because a bunch of stoners showed up at my house and dragged me off to get fast food and smoke with them, and it was actually a pretty good sandwich, though overpriced as fuck all too. Also the day I determined I really fucking hate pot, and will just stick to booze, despite it being drastically worse for you and whatnot.
I'm all for eating the heart of your enemies to gain their courage though.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 20, 2010, 07:53:26 am »

It looks delicious you guys are babies
Have YOU tasted the Horror?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

cganya

• Bay Watcher
  • Commander Anya Snow
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 20, 2010, 08:52:39 am »

Heh, the big bad bun-less sandwich can damage your health? It certainly isn't healthy but there is nothing, eating one of these, your body can't recover from. It's just food, we're built to ingest a wide variety of it, including just about everything in that "sandwich".

But fuck KFC >.< they don't sell it up here. I guess Canadians are just not a big enough market. Augh I hate that kind of bull crap. See it on TV or in the news and it just doesn't exist up here. How hard is it to make that available up here?
My current project: Playing through might and magic 6 and posting the videos on youtube.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=136329.msg5003966#msg5003966

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 20, 2010, 09:17:23 am »

I see Jack in the Box commercials a lot (In Southwest Ohio) and there are none around here. What areas have them? Are they any good?
While talking to AJ:

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 20, 2010, 09:34:00 am »

Heh, the big bad bun-less sandwich can damage your health? It certainly isn't healthy but there is nothing, eating one of these, your body can't recover from. It's just food, we're built to ingest a wide variety of it, including just about everything in that "sandwich".

But fuck KFC >.< they don't sell it up here. I guess Canadians are just not a big enough market. Augh I hate that kind of bull crap. See it on TV or in the news and it just doesn't exist up here. How hard is it to make that available up here?
A good number of Americans consider you guys non-crazy Americans. I think some executive thought you guys were not crazy enough to purchace such a meal.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Phmcw

• Bay Watcher
  • Damn max 500 characters
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 20, 2010, 09:37:47 am »

Your body can recover from a lot of things.
Still they may damage your health. There noting in there but fat, and not even well balanced fat.
This is nothing near a meal.
Just a small dose of slow poison.
Quote from: toady

In bug news, the zombies in a necromancer's tower became suspicious after the necromancer failed to age and he fled into the hills.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 20, 2010, 10:05:46 am »

I see Jack in the Box commercials a lot (In Southwest Ohio) and there are none around here. What areas have them? Are they any good?
Eh its decent. I for one like Foster Freeze though I think their only in my area, the chicken strips are freaking delicious and the twisters (read icecreamy milkshake with various things you can have in it like Reece cups) even more so.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14