Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5124731 times)

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Aqizzar is always grumpy
« Reply #1035 on: December 21, 2009, 05:03:10 pm »

It says:

Skaia-net ne (no?) ws-food
Beta Release
Stable Release Data
Bug Reports

So it's just the tabs on the website. Which makes sense in the same pattern as his facebook and IGN. Or some things regarding plush rump I'm not compelled to read thoroughly.

At any rate, what this reveals is that Skaianet has a website, and Bro has access to it. Which you may have easily guessed already.

Edit: GODDAMNIT! NINJA'D!
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: December 21, 2009, 05:04:48 pm »

None of that is really important to the plot in any way.

It might have been if the people giving suggestions werent distracted by puppet ass.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: December 21, 2009, 05:09:15 pm »

I bet Dave will still have an opportunity to use Bro's computer. Let's not forget this once the extraordinarily long cliffhanger is over.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: December 21, 2009, 05:12:55 pm »

Christ.
 GET TO DAVE ALREADY.

This fight scene would make Problem Sleuth tired from the hanging.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: December 21, 2009, 05:45:56 pm »

Ill admit, I wanna see Dave get beat on some more, but I'm also wondering what's going on here with Jade.

Also wanting to see whats going on with Rose, that fire looks kinda dangerous.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: December 21, 2009, 05:49:38 pm »

To be completely honest Jade is my least favorite character, she is completely broken. Seriously, I mean just look at her memory modus, it pretty much ignores the whole system all together.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: December 21, 2009, 05:52:27 pm »

You could say that about all the systems, they all don't make sense. She's just REALLY good at playing Memory.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

CobaltKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼HOOD☼ ☼ROBE☼ ☼DAGGER☼ [TAIL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: December 21, 2009, 05:56:14 pm »

'cause she knows where all the cards go anyway.
Neither whole, nor broken. Interpreting this post is left as an exercise for the reader.
OCEANCLIFF seeding, high z-var(40d)
Tilesets

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: December 21, 2009, 06:00:54 pm »

Jade... I'm not sure what I dislike about her. Perhaps it's like LOST where too much crap is dredged up without enough resolution or sense of progress. John has a sense of advancement as he tinkers with his crap. Dave actually had a goal(The roof to face his BRO) which he reached, and Rose was working actively with John. Once Jade starts to have a goal and does things to reach it I'll be content with her. As it stands it's just her wandering around causing more questions than it answers.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

cowofdoom78963

• Bay Watcher
  • check
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: December 21, 2009, 06:03:29 pm »

You could say that about all the systems, they all don't make sense. She's just REALLY good at playing Memory.
No I mean the other systems sometimes screw up and fling a brick arround or you need to pick up certain things in a special order or something.

Jade just picks things up and uses them as she pleases like it was a normal inventory system. Not only that but she starts with psychic powers, a grandfather who was a famous explorer, a mansion, and a overpowered monster pet.

I mean there is really no room left for character development at all. :-\

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #1045 on: December 21, 2009, 06:04:18 pm »

It's not really unfair, compared to array, but seeing as the character with array has combined it with others...
Eh?
Eh!

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: December 21, 2009, 06:04:38 pm »

Jade is the inverse of the expositionist in every story.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: December 21, 2009, 06:05:32 pm »

What I would say that I don't like about Jade, is that none of her situations or actions lead anywhere.  There no plot advancement, nor the more important opportunities for hilarious shenanigans and frustrations.  Just a lot of mucking about with extended reveals and art romps that lead nowhere but feel-good timewasting.  At least the pointless mucking about that the others got into, especially John and the Vagrant, were entertaining for the conflict of it all.  All Jade has been doing is showing off her house.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 06:07:14 pm by Aqizzar »
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
Eh?
Eh!

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: December 21, 2009, 06:09:19 pm »

What I would say that I don't like about Jade, is that none of her situations or actions lead anywhere.  There no plot advancement, nor the more important opportunities for hilarious shenanigans and frustrations.  Just a lot of mucking about with extended reveals and art romps that lead nowhere but feel-good timewasting.  At least the pointless mucking about that the others got into, especially John and the Vagrant, were entertaining for the conflict of it all.  All Jade has been doing is showing off her house.

I hold Andrew able to tie everything she did and everything that happened together.
When he does, it will be amazing.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 3524