Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2925 2926 [2927] 2928 2929 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5124324 times)

RedWick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck
« Reply #43890 on: January 05, 2013, 03:37:13 pm »

I'm just amused that with Jake's revelation, Jane has access to both Caliborn's and Calliope's jujus, but she's being too "Woe is me!" to even bother connecting the dots.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #43891 on: January 05, 2013, 05:26:09 pm »

Update!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #43892 on: January 05, 2013, 05:29:04 pm »

Nobody wants to talk to Condy.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43893 on: January 05, 2013, 05:31:00 pm »

Who else predicted that code? *hands up*

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43894 on: January 05, 2013, 05:32:45 pm »

Why do I have the strangest feeling Condy was actually going to try to cheer Jane up? Maybe tell her that her dad is alive?
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43895 on: January 05, 2013, 05:43:14 pm »

Probably becuase she, like everybody else, is sick of her sobbing?

BOO HOO HOO

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43896 on: January 05, 2013, 05:54:07 pm »

Why do I have the strangest feeling Condy was actually going to try to cheer Jane up? Maybe tell her that her dad is alive?

Nah, she was just going to tell her to do some wacky shit like Roxy.  Gee, I wonder how long it will be before we finally find out what that is.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43897 on: January 05, 2013, 07:36:19 pm »

Come on Jane. That chatlog wasn't THAT sad. Get yourself together, girl. When this cheery post-mortem time letter thing happened to John, he shed a single tear and got on with the adventure. Jane is crying like Jadesprite here. She has the ARTIFACTS OF ULTIMATE POWER, but she's too overwhelmed by clueless not-boyfriends, cyberbullying and dead friends and family members to even notice.

Jade's letter was way sadder, too. Sure, Jade still had her real self left, but Prospit was gone. :(

I guess Roxy is our only hope now.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #43898 on: January 05, 2013, 07:38:45 pm »

Roxy's been our only hope from day one. She's the only competent, non-mentally-distressed player in the Alpha session.

Which is kind of depressing in an especially potent way, considering this is the wizard-obsessed AA-registered Jersey Girl we're talking about.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43899 on: January 05, 2013, 07:39:46 pm »

Well there's Dirk, but who knows what he's up to now that he has to deal with the autoreSTRONGer.

Roxy's been our only hope from day one. She's the only competent, non-mentally-distressed player in the Alpha session.

Which is kind of depressing in an especially potent way, considering this is the wizard-obsessed AA-registered Jersey Girl we're talking about.
THIS.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43900 on: January 05, 2013, 07:41:36 pm »

She's the only Alpha kid I like. The only one that kept me reading when I got into Act 6.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #43901 on: January 05, 2013, 08:26:39 pm »

Yeah, Roxy's pretty great. Hidden depths and all that jazz.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #43902 on: January 05, 2013, 08:33:15 pm »

Roxy is definitely the best of the alpha kids, but I can't fault Jane too hard because I think she's the only one who had a realistic reaction to Sburb. You know, the whole "Everything I know is gone except for 3 completely batshit insane internet buddies I barely know" deal.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #43903 on: January 05, 2013, 09:37:08 pm »

Roxy is definitely the best of the alpha kids, but I can't fault Jane too hard because I think she's the only one who had a realistic reaction to Sburb. You know, the whole "Everything I know is gone except for 3 completely batshit insane internet buddies I barely know" deal.
Jane is the only one who lives in a civilized environment, so that makes sense she would be the only one to be emo.

As for the pre-scratch kids, John probably avoid his neighbours, Rose and her mom probably live in recluse in a forest, Dave is an ironic rapper ninja, and Jade lives on an island.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #43904 on: January 05, 2013, 10:17:05 pm »

Also, the new kids are a bit further into the whole puberty thing. That makes a bit of a difference, I'd imagine.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.
Pages: 1 ... 2925 2926 [2927] 2928 2929 ... 3524