Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2633 2634 [2635] 2636 2637 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5144015 times)

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: Vol. 9 Album
« Reply #39510 on: July 04, 2012, 08:48:26 pm »

So the new episode of Homestuck the Anime came out.
'-'
'o'
;0;

Amazing.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39511 on: July 04, 2012, 09:02:11 pm »

I've seen good criticisms of this project, stating how the central leadership produces more results than the huge inclusive system the Black King flash is trying to do. Basically have this guy do the main keys, find one or two people with experience to handle the tweens, one or two people to handle the lines, music and effects needing one person each, a small team for backgrounds and perhaps dish out color fills to the community as that doesn't take much effort. Could make for some snazzy stuff.

Just not in the style I desire.

Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39512 on: July 04, 2012, 09:04:25 pm »

I've seen good criticisms of this project, stating how the central leadership produces more results than the huge inclusive system the Black King flash is trying to do. Basically have this guy do the main keys, find one or two people with experience to handle the tweens, one or two people to handle the lines, music and effects needing one person each, a small team for backgrounds and perhaps dish out color fills to the community as that doesn't take much effort. Could make for some snazzy stuff.

Wait wait, what?  It's a serious thing?  Bullshit, it's just Tumblrfun... Right?

Just not in the style I desire.

Spoiler: Don't be so sure. (click to show/hide)
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Hiatustuck: Productivity
« Reply #39513 on: July 04, 2012, 11:15:31 pm »

Are you talking about the pictures?

I expected a legit Homestuck anime sequence of awesomeness. Just Homestuck properly animated would be unbeliveable.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Meansdarling

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39514 on: July 04, 2012, 11:32:36 pm »

I want it.  Hussie could Kickstart it.
He could pay some other people to work on it for him.

Probably not gonna happen, but I would so pay for it. Animated Homestuck

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #39515 on: July 04, 2012, 11:59:03 pm »

I want it.  Hussie could Kickstart it.
He could pay some other people to work on it for him.

Probably not gonna happen, but I would so pay for it. Animated Homestuck

HBO needs SOMETHING for the nerds once Game of Thrones runs out of steam.

Also, I was reading all the way back to the very first page of that Anime archive whatchamajigger, and when describing the "details" I stumbled across this.

The information given with the screenshot here describes Kalkat (voiced by Romi Paku in Japanese and Vic Mignola in English)

My best friend was looking over my shoulder when I read that. I just want you to know, I nearly killed him. I nearly killed a man for that spelling error.

That is all.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39516 on: July 05, 2012, 12:02:56 am »

I would settle for a mere professional live action Homestuck. It doesn't have to be anime.

Inb4 another round of who plays John.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39517 on: July 05, 2012, 12:05:55 am »

I would settle for a mere professional live action Homestuck. It doesn't have to be anime.

HBO needs SOMETHING for the nerds once Game of Thrones runs out of steam.

...That would be downright amazing.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #39518 on: July 05, 2012, 12:11:09 am »

No, it has to animated. Otherwise, Steve Blum can't be Dirk. And Vic Mignogna can't be Karkat.

Besides you know they'd just hire Drake Bell or some dumb fuck to be Dave if it were live action. There's no good child actors these days, and almost as few good young adults and teenagers. With a cast that is 90% that, we'd be in a bind.

Of course, Christopher Lee taking on the role of Scratch would be a sight to see...

This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #39519 on: July 05, 2012, 12:12:04 am »

And, of course, Dante Basco as Dave.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #39520 on: July 05, 2012, 12:16:06 am »

Well that goes without saying. Put Grey DeLisle as Rose, and you've got the perfect Avatar sibling reference.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39521 on: July 05, 2012, 12:37:44 am »

You know, I must admit I see him more as a Karkat than a Dave. Probably due to the almost tsundere(?) vibe of Zuko.

Now, Dave... find whoever it is that voices Mako in Legend of Korra.
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #39522 on: July 05, 2012, 12:42:57 am »

Okay so I was looking through that archive and I am just sitting here wondering about that beach episode one, why are Rose and Dave white, but Jade colored? Shouldn't they be either all colored or all white? YOU GOTTA CHOOSE ONE AND STICK WITH IT AAAA

Also I wonder if they could score Nic Cage as Nic Cage.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #39523 on: July 05, 2012, 12:50:07 am »

...Would you guys hurt me if I suggest Ashleigh Bell for Terezi?

Eridan's proving to be a conundrum for me. I could always say Octopimp, but if we're going by legitimate voice actors/celebrities I (for reasons I cannot fathom) want Jason Marsden to do it.

Vic Mignogna can actually pull of a really nice quiet creeper voice, so he could do Equius.

Think they could score Clint Eastwood for Jack?

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #39524 on: July 05, 2012, 01:37:18 am »

Okay so I was looking through that archive and I am just sitting here wondering about that beach episode one, why are Rose and Dave white, but Jade colored? Shouldn't they be either all colored or all white? YOU GOTTA CHOOSE ONE AND STICK WITH IT AAAA

If you're looking at the one that I am, Rose and Dave are just really pale. Jade has a slight tan.
Pages: 1 ... 2633 2634 [2635] 2636 2637 ... 3524