Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2628 2629 [2630] 2631 2632 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5144087 times)

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: Vol. 9 Album
« Reply #39435 on: June 28, 2012, 10:16:02 pm »

Though I did skim many of the overly-long, overly-BS text message spam pages. Who knows, I may end up reading it again. :P

Then guarenteed, you missed a huge chunk of plot. Even it utter gibberish, Hussie hides so much stuff.

Also, after the recent dave-date, I expect a truly insane amount of fanart to start appearing.
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #39436 on: June 28, 2012, 11:08:46 pm »

I'm assuming he'll get to his session and there'll be three dirks for some reason.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39437 on: June 28, 2012, 11:33:20 pm »

I'm assuming he'll get to his session and there'll be three dirks for some reason.
Four Dirks; don't forget Jake's Dream!Dirk, whom I am assuming is going to continue to exist for the sake of hilarity.

Hussie will just keep increasing the Dirk count until we eventually hit the point where all the Homestuck cosplayers at any given convention could dress up as Dirk, and canon would still have more Dirks than that.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #39438 on: June 28, 2012, 11:56:52 pm »

Sort of like Dave's time-clones?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39439 on: June 29, 2012, 12:02:06 am »

Goddamn how do you people keep up with this comic?

I've tried reading Homestuck from the beginning 3 times and each time I just reach a point where I realize I'm not even 20% of the way there and there's still more.

I love the hell out of this comic but holy fuck is it ridiculously long and convoluted.
The way I did it was by reading constantly with no interruptions save to keep from starving to death.
8-12 hours a day sounds about right. (I'm actually not joking about this, when I find a new webcomic I get... fixated.)

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #39440 on: June 29, 2012, 12:56:23 am »

Goddamn how do you people keep up with this comic?

I've tried reading Homestuck from the beginning 3 times and each time I just reach a point where I realize I'm not even 20% of the way there and there's still more.

I love the hell out of this comic but holy fuck is it ridiculously long and convoluted.
My first attempt to read the comic sputtered out around the start of Hivebent, when Gamzee's quirk made me ragequit. The second time, I skimmed most of the memos and other troll-heavy logs and wound up having to reread everything a third time in order to understand it all.
That said, my reading style (read ~5 pages, go do something else for a minute or two, repeat) remained consistent throughout.
Four Dirks; don't forget Jake's Dream!Dirk, whom I am assuming is going to continue to exist for the sake of hilarity.
Dream!Dirk was pretty clearly absorbed into Dreamself!Dirk. However, the potentially hilarity of his return makes it inevitable.
[/post]

Ma88hew

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39441 on: June 29, 2012, 01:40:10 am »

My first attempt to read the comic sputtered out around the start of Hivebent, when Gamzee's quirk made me ragequit. The second time, I skimmed most of the memos and other troll-heavy logs and wound up having to reread everything a third time in order to understand it all.
For the quirks, I found that javascript bookmarklets like deleet helped a lot.
One could at least use a lowercase bookmarklet to get rid of Gamzee's quirk.

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #39442 on: June 29, 2012, 06:55:15 am »

I found this this a month back.
Havent tried it yet, since Terezi's and, strangely enough, Tavros' are the only quirks that still give me headaches.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #39443 on: June 29, 2012, 08:15:10 am »

In other Homestuck news, Dante(Guy who played Rufio) finally got to the part that everyone on tumblr has been waiting for.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39444 on: June 29, 2012, 08:24:17 am »

Heh, I've been waiting for that. Wish I could have been there. :P

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #39445 on: June 29, 2012, 10:52:50 am »

I can only wonder what Hussie thinks. I can't imagine he anticipated Dante Basco actually ever reading this webcomic. At least, not this far.

I'm also quite proud of the fandom for keeping this a collective secret from Dante for so long.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #39446 on: June 29, 2012, 02:40:40 pm »

holy crap did you guys know rufio is zuko

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39447 on: June 29, 2012, 02:41:58 pm »

Yes?

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #39448 on: June 29, 2012, 02:47:06 pm »

i did not know that

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39449 on: June 29, 2012, 02:53:56 pm »

holy crap did you guys know rufio is zuko
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO
Pages: 1 ... 2628 2629 [2630] 2631 2632 ... 3524