Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2619 2620 [2621] 2622 2623 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5117598 times)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: Vol. 9 Album
« Reply #39300 on: June 22, 2012, 09:09:06 am »

Is that... some sort of song reference?
If Youtube had it I would post the Simpsons Planet of the Apes musical segment

There's like an Italian version or some weird junk if you forgot the tune
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39301 on: June 22, 2012, 09:11:08 am »

I hate every troll from AradiA to SolluX, but you'll never make a troll out of meeeeeeeeee

Oh my Gog, I was wrong! It was Earth, all along! You have finally made a troll

Yes we've finally made a troll

You've finallly maaade a troll out of meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I love you Andrew Hussie!

Dr. Scratch Dr. Scratch
Dr. Scratch Dr. Scratch

Oohhhhhh Dr. Scratch

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39302 on: June 22, 2012, 09:42:09 am »

Is that... some sort of song reference?
If Youtube had it I would post the Simpsons Planet of the Apes musical segment

There's like an Italian version or some weird junk if you forgot the tune
To the tune of "Rock me Amadeus" IIRC.

Superior_Tomato

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm waiting. . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #39303 on: June 22, 2012, 11:55:20 am »

A few theories, which will probably be discarded as soon as anything significant happens.

First of all, uu is, in all likelyhood, going to be red in some way. So far, we know that green is the colour of Space (Jade's text colour, Kanaya's blood/text colour, and Calliope's attire/body?) and that red is the colour of Time (Dave's text colour, Aradia's original blood and text colour). Wait, we already know he has red blood. Oh well. More supporting evidence, I guess.

Secondly, UU mentions that a hero of Time and a hero of Space are needed for a complete session. However, the post scratch kids lack either of these. Whether this actually matters, as the post-scratch kids are in a null session, is unclear, but this may be the reason for the cherubs, to act as the Heroes of Time and Space for the kids as well as their own. Anyway, I have no idea how that would actually work, just throwing that out there.

Finally, a connection between Calliope and Hussie? It's implied that uu also has dual strife specubi, and the scepter/Machine gun weapons Lord English uses fit Calliope's description of his weapon(s) being a bit more heavy handed than hers, and AH is shown using the same white magnum and wand that Calliope uses, not to mention wearing the same style clothes and cosplaying as a troll. Wherever AH and Lord English are in the A6I2, could it be the land where UU and uu are transported to upon begining to play Sburb or whatever their variant is. It is possible that uu kills UU, and AH somehow finds her stuff, but until I have further evidence I'm just going to assume that Andrew Hussie is confessing to being a bright green alien.
'Course with Dwarf Fortress, the only relevant question is, "How far away will the ASCII gibs splash on landing?"
5 squares per limb, if you raise the north orthoclase bridge before sacrificing one of them so they have a straight shot to the bottom of the chasm.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39304 on: June 22, 2012, 11:59:16 am »

Secondly, UU mentions that a hero of Time and a hero of Space are needed for a complete session. However, the post scratch kids lack either of these. Whether this actually matters, as the post-scratch kids are in a null session, is unclear, but this may be the reason for the cherubs, to act as the Heroes of Time and Space for the kids as well as their own. Anyway, I have no idea how that would actually work, just throwing that out there.

Current leading theory is that Dave and Jade will fill those roles, as they will arrive in the new session with those roles and planets. Still unclear where/when the cherubs are.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39305 on: June 22, 2012, 12:03:33 pm »

I do want to point out a weird little theme that may or may not be a thing. So far all time stuff has been red, from Dave's text color to Aradia's red blood. Time stuff has been green, Jade and Kanaya having green text colors and the space manipulation powers of the Green Sun utilizing its namesake. Calliope a green space muse with green blood, her brother with red blood and time powers.

All this does is provide a base for some theories, like UU having red skin in the same way he has red blood, or the Red Sun somehow having time powers, if it's special at all.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39306 on: June 22, 2012, 12:06:04 pm »

Of course, that also leads to the assumption that Lord English is actually Calliope, not her brother, no?

He is, after all, the green one, powered by the green sun, and thus a Space dude, not a Time dude. Right?

(The Green sun is his Juju, and also Calliope's!)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39307 on: June 22, 2012, 12:09:14 pm »

Maybe his skin stays green but the cheeks turn red. The boxes on the wall seem to point towards this possibility.

Also, AH was cosplaying as Calliope cosplaying as a troll cosplaying as Calmasis, so obviously he'd also be wielding fake versions of her weapons.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 12:11:07 pm by Darvi »

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39308 on: June 22, 2012, 12:15:31 pm »

Of course, that also leads to the assumption that Lord English is actually Calliope, not her brother, no?

Now that would be a twist, wouldn't it?

Also means cherubs don't have boobs

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39309 on: June 22, 2012, 12:20:42 pm »

Wasn't it already mentioned that angels/cherubs are androgynous?

I mean, com'on. They share the same body, it would be a bit weird otherwise.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39310 on: June 22, 2012, 12:49:26 pm »

IDE/Theory: uu is, in fact, not LE. Why? Because this:

uu: BuLLSHIT. I AM BASICALLY THE MASTER OF ALL RED HERRINGS.
uu: THEY SWIM THROuGH MY VEINS. THIS WAY AND THAT.
uu: YOu HAVE TO BE VERY GOOD AT
RED HERRINGS. WHEN YOu ARE AS GOOD AT GAMES AS ME.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39311 on: June 22, 2012, 12:54:09 pm »

And really, he seems significantly less likely to be the type to want to insert his own mary sue into the story. Especially since his interests seem significantly more puerile and it's more of a guilty pleasure type thing.

It all comes together.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #39312 on: June 22, 2012, 01:05:26 pm »

So just to get this whole chain out there

Andrew Hussie cosplayed as Calliope who cosplayed as Callie Ohpeee who cosplayed as Calmasis who appears to be a Grimdark Hussie.

Goddamn it, the circle is complete.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39313 on: June 22, 2012, 01:12:13 pm »

Does that mean Andrew Hussie will put his Queen into play or that Andrew Hussie is the queen?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39314 on: June 22, 2012, 02:06:56 pm »

So the wiki has a plausible sounding theory for uu's name.
Pages: 1 ... 2619 2620 [2621] 2622 2623 ... 3524