Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2609 2610 [2611] 2612 2613 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5116321 times)

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: Vol. 9 Album
« Reply #39150 on: June 20, 2012, 02:01:51 am »

Or was he already there, somehow?
Hussie's teasing again. I would be completely surprised if he went with the obvious plot here and had uu = Lord English.

Also, Dave = uu popped into my head for a second there while reading that. I have had more disturbing thoughts, but they are few and far between.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39151 on: June 20, 2012, 02:02:38 am »

Confirmed: Calliope is literally the entire fandom in every way, shape and form.
*Solifuge does the "I sorta told you so even though it wasn't really hard to see" dance*

Anyway, poking around for more foreshadowing I missed on the first time through.
Having an emotionless perspective that's also unstuck in time is kinda creepy.

Red and Green are the colors of the Pre- and Post-Scratch universes, kinda like Red and Blue were the colors of the Pre-Scratch and Troll universes when the Green Sun was made. Might be related to Calli and her brother too.

Also, Dave = uu popped into my head for a second there while reading that. I have had more disturbing thoughts, but they are few and far between.
Hehe.... if failed timeline Dave somehow ended up tied into uu, I will be doing the biggest inadvertant I Told You So dance ever.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 02:05:30 am by Solifuge »

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #39152 on: June 20, 2012, 02:05:59 am »

It's definitely time for a reread when I can't even remember ever seeing that ever, or pick up on all this future-hinting.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39153 on: June 20, 2012, 02:11:11 am »

So I'm guessing her brother is on the other end of that chain? I wonder when we'll get to see the other side of the room.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39154 on: June 20, 2012, 02:15:08 am »

I have a mind ill-suited for just about anything practical, but when it comes to remembering and analyzing trivial details from a story I'm fairly pro. I've spent a lifetime honing my Bard Senses... they're like Spider Senses, just with plot twists instead of eminent danger.

It's actually getting really hard to find a plot that manages to surprise me. :I

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39155 on: June 20, 2012, 02:25:30 am »

Whelp, we should leave our fan theorising to people far better at it than us;

From the wiki, Calmasis = Lil' Cal + Salmacis, an androgynous, villanous nymph from Greek myth.

So I'm guessing her brother is on the other end of that chain? I wonder when we'll get to see the other side of the room.

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=006761
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39156 on: June 20, 2012, 02:29:31 am »

I have a mind ill-suited for just about anything practical, but when it comes to remembering and analyzing trivial details from a story I'm fairly pro. I've spent a lifetime honing my Bard Senses... they're like Spider Senses, just with plot twists instead of eminent danger.

It's actually getting really hard to find a plot that manages to surprise me. :I
I actually get that experience a lot too. More often than not a plot twist only surprises me because a plot twist makes no sense or had absolutely no foreshadowing. It really doesn't help that most media tend to lay it on really thick.

I suspect your bard sense is much stronger than mine though.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39157 on: June 20, 2012, 02:36:50 am »

What about the image that is clearly two different people with one leg off-frame?
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39158 on: June 20, 2012, 02:40:32 am »

Linky?
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

MadocComadrin

• Bay Watcher
  • A mysterious laboratory goblin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39159 on: June 20, 2012, 03:44:15 am »

My IDE: LE is Link and Andrew Hussie is really Shigeru Miamoto in disguise.

Liber celi

• Bay Watcher
  • council does your hair
    • View Profile
« Reply #39160 on: June 20, 2012, 03:52:18 am »

Lord English is the boner ghost. It's him.

> Warstuck
Next part is going to be Rose as a UK ship captain and Jade as a cold sniper.
Jade is going to get a mech though, doesn't she? She alchemized a lot of robots and robot-themed gear after all.

I read some theory, maybe in this thread, that uu/UU have 2 chains, either of which can be only opened by one of them. This way they keep each other out of their side of the room, but someone used uu's name in a conversation(maybe in the past, maybe in the future?) so he could wreck havok in UU's room.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #39161 on: June 20, 2012, 05:42:32 am »

Spoiler: Update (click to show/hide)

Ew. Ew ew ew.

Not only does she write fanfiction about her trollsona, but she also writes....

The more I learn about Calliope the less I want to.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39162 on: June 20, 2012, 06:56:16 am »

Also, most plausible possible name I've heard for uu so far: Thamyris
I'm going with this one. Seems about right, I think. Why not.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39163 on: June 20, 2012, 08:06:21 am »

Sweet catch. I'd forgotten about that. I guess before each of them goes to sleep, they chain the other with a chain that only they can open?

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39164 on: June 20, 2012, 08:08:56 am »

Also, most plausible possible name I've heard for uu so far: Thamyris
I'm going with this one. Seems about right, I think. Why not.

I'm putting my money on his name being Whistles.  Check it out, it's eight letters and everything.

I'd say I also totally called it on uu's legendary tome being Rose's penis journal, but I'm pretty sure everybody saw that coming.  Didn't see Gamzee blotting out anything worth reading with voidblood though.  Man, fuck that clown.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.
Pages: 1 ... 2609 2610 [2611] 2612 2613 ... 3524