Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2369 2370 [2371] 2372 2373 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5116199 times)

ed boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: Badass of the Dead
« Reply #35550 on: March 08, 2012, 08:50:01 am »

Also, John's corpse is in space.  There goes that hope.  Although a game full of JohnImps and JohnOrges would be pretty weird.
It would be unwinnable, that's what. Imps with that much mangrit would be unstoppable.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35551 on: March 08, 2012, 09:00:01 am »

Also, that explains the Dersites...

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35552 on: March 08, 2012, 09:02:30 am »

Wait, does that mean that Roxy and Dirk are actually older? Or they were born later, as they would otherwise be almost adults.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #35553 on: March 08, 2012, 09:03:07 am »

So yeah...

Apparently, one nutjob on Tumblr fuckin' called it almost four weeks ago.  Like, really fucking called it, I don't even know what to say.
Holy shit, I can't believe I didn't realize that before. The Evidence was so completely fucking Obvious.

He gets all the Kudos. All of it.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35554 on: March 08, 2012, 09:07:10 am »

Wait, does that mean that Roxy and Dirk are actually older? Or they were born later, as they would otherwise be almost adults.
I'm assuming they were born three years later. Right now, in J/J's time, Dirk would be 13, the same age that AR is eternally stuck as.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35555 on: March 08, 2012, 09:09:21 am »

Holy shit, I can't believe I didn't realize that before. The Evidence was so completely fucking Obvious.

"Obvious" if you were willing to completely disregard any sense of pattern-adherence.  Which is the whole point of Act 6 sure, pattern breaking, but we're only human.  I've said it before and I've said it again, Hussie has achieved a remarkable feat in Homestuck - by establishing such a reputation for bending the reader's expectations, he has reached a territory where he can beat you over the head with exactly what's going to happen, and it becomes a twist, because you were expecting it to be anything but the "obvious".

Since Hussie can keep pulling cosmic rules out of his ass as long as he wants to, there's nothing to say all players have to be seeded to the world at the same time.  John landed on Earth five months after the rest of his friends, it was just extremely convenient that he was still of about the same age and they all played the game on the same day.  Guardians/Ancestors land all throughout time; the Handmaid arrived on Alternia centuries after it was destroyed.

There's no reason the players couldn't land considerably closer to or even well after whatever date the Game is supposed to take place.  Nothing except anything resembling sense, that is.

Also, that explains the Dersites...

I was going to mention that.  Also explains why Dirk has in his apartment all these fancy robots, a levitating monitor, and priceless works of art.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35556 on: March 08, 2012, 09:28:16 am »

Hmm, if the entire world has become so full of troll tec, and troll terminology, maybe earth has also been inhabited with... Trolls? As in UU and uu could in fact be on Earth.

EDIT: No wait, uu said they were in the meteor belt, didn't he? Never mind...

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35557 on: March 08, 2012, 09:34:33 am »

EDIT: No wait, uu said they were in the meteor belt, didn't he? Never mind...

Doesn't rule out the possibility.  That factoid literally means nothing except that they are already in a Session.  Which one and where they came from is entirely up in the air.

Hussie is slowly accomplishing his newest act of Grand Trolling, getting the hardwired fans so turned around that they can't possibly discard any half-baked theory, no matter how tangential.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #35558 on: March 08, 2012, 09:44:49 am »

Apparently, one nutjob on Tumblr fuckin' called it almost four weeks ago.  Like, really fucking called it, I don't even know what to say.
After looking through that tumblr, I'm more and more convinced about who is that nutjob. He is Andrew Hussie.
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Jelle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35559 on: March 08, 2012, 09:59:24 am »

Oh wow I didn't see that coming. I love it when a story manages to completely and utterly surprise me.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35560 on: March 08, 2012, 10:02:25 am »

Does this mean that for... Jane's? session there was, in fact, no reckoning? It sure as heck doesn't look like a world destroyed by meteors, anyways!

But then... how long can the reckoning actually last if the person controlling it wants it to? Probably quite a while. The world might still be, indefinitely, pre-reckoning. Meaning the others can be years in the future and still technically enter the game.

Although... Actually, no. There's one more bit, I think.

Jake is clearly not in the future we just witnessed, since his island is underwater in it.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #35561 on: March 08, 2012, 11:16:22 am »

I think that Jane may have just been transported through time in order to align her timeline with Dirk's and Roxy's. I reckon the same thing will happen to Jake in order to pervent his untimely death via drowning.

After looking through that tumblr, I'm more and more convinced about who is that nutjob. He is Andrew Hussie.
Alternately: Its Hussies Evil Clone created by time space shannagins
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

MadocComadrin

• Bay Watcher
  • A mysterious laboratory goblin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35562 on: March 08, 2012, 11:27:24 am »

Alternatively alternatively, it's Problem Sleuth. Who else could deduce the plans of the mighty Hussie?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35563 on: March 08, 2012, 11:32:41 am »

Alternatively hypersquared, it's Ansrew.

zchris13

• Bay Watcher
  • YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND~
    • View Profile
« Reply #35564 on: March 08, 2012, 02:00:48 pm »

The Troll text in [S] Jane: Enter says "But not many". Most likely referring to the "years in the future".
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 02:19:29 pm by zchris13 »
this sigtext was furiously out-of-date and has been jettisoned
Pages: 1 ... 2369 2370 [2371] 2372 2373 ... 3524