Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 2063 2064 [2065] 2066 2067 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5116382 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: [S] Cascade.
« Reply #30960 on: November 02, 2011, 03:22:04 pm »

Lord English recruited the Condesce to send Dave the miracles video (note the posting date, a year after the comic started), that video caused Gamzee to go insane, and create Cal (kinda sorta? maybe not), which was necessary for his summoning (I forget what flash that's in) and the harlequin which made John make Bec Noir go insane (that was a while ago) and eventually destroy one of the universes, completing the cycle to create the Green Sun.

I have a bit of a theory. Remember when we were shown how the code that created Doc Scratch was made? It was a lot longer than the code used for Bec, and most of it was only created in a doomed timeline where Gamzee went crazy early and wrote it in everyone's blood. The code Gamzee wrote in the ~ATH book was easily longer than the rest of the code. And it was written in honk letters. And it turns out that Lord English makes honk sounds. Maybe what Gamzee wrote wasn't part of the first guardian genetic sequence, and it's true purpose was to turn Scratch into Lord English upon the end of the universe.

What makes these theorys scary isn't the fact that they would be scary if they were true, but how much sense it they start to make when you read them. And it sounds exactly like something Hussie would likely pull.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Ogdibus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30961 on: November 02, 2011, 04:37:12 pm »

« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 06:30:03 am by Ogdibus »

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #30962 on: November 02, 2011, 06:00:18 pm »

How did Hussie make something that, objectively, shoud look positively silly into one of the scariest creatures I have ever seen?

And how the hell have we managed to get this far into the story and only now meet the main villain?
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #30963 on: November 02, 2011, 06:01:31 pm »

How did Hussie make something that, objectively, shoud look positively silly into one of the scariest creatures I have ever seen?

And how the hell have we managed to get this far into the story and only now meet the main villain?
And then we find out another act later that Lord English wasn't the main villain, Hussy actually was.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30964 on: November 02, 2011, 06:42:45 pm »

It's not too uncommon for the BBEG to be a background character while building him/her/it up with suspenseful teasing. In the case of Lord English it is entirely appropriate to only see him(?) now when his physical presence might become immediately useful to the story telling.

Ignore me if that question was rhetorical.
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #30965 on: November 02, 2011, 06:56:00 pm »

Maybe LE isn't the bad guy, he's only a nice guy who just happens to destroy universes and stuff.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30966 on: November 02, 2011, 07:03:25 pm »

Na, that would be the kids. And the trolls. And fucking everybody who has ever tried to slap on the goodie two shoes. I mean fuck, you can't cook an egg in Sburb without blowing up somebodies universe before the egg was even laid.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #30967 on: November 02, 2011, 07:03:45 pm »

I thought Jack was the main villain.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30968 on: November 02, 2011, 07:05:11 pm »

Clearly Dad's car is the main villain.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #30969 on: November 02, 2011, 07:27:23 pm »

No, it's the apple juice bottle cap. Did you see how it just popped off with a squeeze? No REAL bottle cap would do such a thing!
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #30970 on: November 02, 2011, 07:28:57 pm »

No, it's the apple juice bottle cap. Did you see how it just popped off with a squeeze? No REAL bottle cap would do such a thing!
Nah, Dave is so cool normal rules don't apply to him.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30971 on: November 02, 2011, 07:32:06 pm »

Clearly it is the Cake that John refused to eat from the first panel. I mean seriously, why else would Hussie go to the effort of including such a scene it it wasn't some epic foreshadowing? He did it with basically everything else ever.

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30972 on: November 02, 2011, 07:33:51 pm »

And then we find out another act later that Lord English wasn't the main villain, Hussy actually was.
Maybe LE isn't the bad guy, he's only a nice guy who just happens to destroy universes and stuff.
I thought Jack was the main villain.
Clearly Dad's car is the main villain.
OBVIOUSLY there is no single main villain, there was a quartet of them: the four bases that the exiles traveled in-- why else would they blow them up? CASE CLOSED
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #30973 on: November 02, 2011, 07:34:39 pm »

Obviously there's a quartet of villains - the kids.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #30974 on: November 02, 2011, 07:35:23 pm »

Obviously there's a quartet of villains - the kids.
And then hussie introduces a new cast of good guys, and acts 1-4 basically just repeat themselves.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 2063 2064 [2065] 2066 2067 ... 3524