Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1979 1980 [1981] 1982 1983 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5116355 times)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA Homestuck: It's at 40% now!!!
« Reply #29700 on: September 24, 2011, 07:55:27 pm »

Yeah, the fandom is a bit... odd.

The whole art dissonance thing wouldn't be as bad if they were not as sexualized as often.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #29701 on: September 24, 2011, 07:56:34 pm »

Funny, albeit inaccurate. I think its pretty clear by this point that trolls mate like fish or frogs (the kind of frogs that aren't clones, that is)

See Also: Amplexus
See Also: Cloaca
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 08:37:32 pm by Bohandas »
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29702 on: September 24, 2011, 08:19:26 pm »

It's pretty well established that trolls have a hate dick and a love dick each.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #29703 on: September 24, 2011, 08:22:29 pm »

Its established that troll romance is confusing.

But it would be fair to say that its a genetic nightmare.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29704 on: September 24, 2011, 08:44:08 pm »

Where is that established? I read the entire comic and all 400 responses on Andrew Hussie's Forumspring account

Nevermind, I found the forumspring entry where he explains this (As well as a statement from Hussie to the effect that said explanation was flippant and noncanonical)
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29705 on: September 24, 2011, 08:45:47 pm »

Where is that established? I read the entire comic and all 400 responses on Andrew Hussie's Forumspring account

Nevermind, I found the forumspring entry where he explains this (As well as a statement from Hussie to the effect that said explanation was flippant and noncanonical)

Are we actually concerning ourselves with the canonocity of hatedicks vs. external fertilization?

...Are we?

Clearly I need to draw more images to keep this from being the discussion that's going on.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29706 on: September 24, 2011, 08:51:15 pm »

I hate this comic and everything related to it.  Especially all this art sitting on my harddrive, some of which amuses the Hell out of me, but I'm smart enough not to post here.

And man, fuck that progress bar.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29707 on: September 24, 2011, 09:04:05 pm »

Are we actually concerning ourselves with the canonocity of hatedicks vs. external fertilization?

...Are we?

Clearly I need to draw more images to keep this from being the discussion that's going on.

Everything else that Andrew Hussie has written, including the sentence immediately following the "hatedick" comment, has pointed to external fertilization. Some kind of synthesis of external fertilization and arachnid copulation could, in theory reconcile the two explanations with each other... perhaps if the palpal bulbs became vestigial at some point in their evolution as a result of symbiosis with the mother grubs...
What is TPP
----------------------
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Ogdibus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29708 on: September 24, 2011, 09:06:37 pm »

« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 04:47:41 am by Ogdibus »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #29709 on: September 24, 2011, 09:08:15 pm »

-snip-
It is only a webcomic. It just seems a tad silly comparing earth fertilisation to alien fertilisation.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

applesauce machine

• Bay Watcher
  • 2011 Memory Ln.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29710 on: September 24, 2011, 09:11:04 pm »

-snip-
It is only a webcomic. It just seems a tad silly comparing earth fertilisation to alien fertilisation.
You seem to be forgetting the part where this is one of those times where we have nothing better to do.

EDIT: I was gonna link to that discussion on gills and such but then I noticed that that had nothing to do with the above statement.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 09:15:34 pm by applesauce machine »
THE GOVERNMENT IS PUTTING BIBLES IN THE WATER SUPPLY.
Sigtext x 20 and avatar gallery

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #29711 on: September 24, 2011, 09:18:15 pm »

Oh wait I know how this goes.
There is the 'You must be new here' thing.
Even though I am not new but whatever.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #29712 on: September 24, 2011, 09:20:12 pm »

Discussing whether or not Trolls have two genitalia for love and hate allows us to better understand the story. Or its because most of the internet is perverted, your choice.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29713 on: September 24, 2011, 09:22:48 pm »

Everything else that Andrew Hussie has written, including the sentence immediately following the "hatedick" comment, has pointed to external fertilization. Some kind of synthesis of external fertilization and arachnid copulation could, in theory reconcile the two explanations with each other... perhaps if the palpal bulbs became vestigial at some point in their evolution as a result of symbiosis with the mother grubs...

Your response it exactly the kind of things I was talking about. I don't doubt how canonical your explanations are, but man... is this the only break-subject we can come up with? Why not, for example, just why Aradia's dad in fandom is represented often by a (usually human) Midnight Crew member? I never understood that.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 09:27:05 pm by freeformschooler »

PsyberianHusky

• Bay Watcher
  • The best at being the worst at video games.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29714 on: September 24, 2011, 09:24:30 pm »

Bitches don't know about my apathy-dick.
Thank you based dwarf.
Pages: 1 ... 1979 1980 [1981] 1982 1983 ... 3524