Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1774 1775 [1776] 1777 1778 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5116390 times)

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: it's 6/12 everybody put their horns and hOnKs on
« Reply #26625 on: June 14, 2011, 05:39:53 am »

I really don't think Vriska's going to stay dead. Like I've said, the death is far too lame. Just as it wasn't enough for John to face Jack and then get tele-stabbed before the fight even started, it doesn't do for a villain to be one shotted as she is walking away. Like, think of this in terms of video games. Can you think of a single antagonist who died from being backstabbed by the heroes while walking away? Because I definitely can't. I can remember several who were set to be unkillable just to make it possible for them to walk away without getting backstabbed. A villain NEVER EVER dies like that. There's an epic boss battle atop a burning castle made of skulls, which explodes after the villain dies.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #26626 on: June 14, 2011, 05:47:53 am »

6 solar sweeps.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26627 on: June 14, 2011, 05:49:48 am »

6 solar sweeps.
Don't forget we're about to get John kissing Rose, and I think a while back we were shown Fef revivificating Sollux.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #26628 on: June 14, 2011, 05:51:08 am »

Well, that kinda kissing isn't romantic.

Its a sad kiss, meant to bring someone back to life.

>:I
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26629 on: June 14, 2011, 05:58:55 am »

I really don't think Vriska's going to stay dead. Like I've said, the death is far too lame. Just as it wasn't enough for John to face Jack and then get tele-stabbed before the fight even started, it doesn't do for a villain to be one shotted as she is walking away. Like, think of this in terms of video games. Can you think of a single antagonist who died from being backstabbed by the heroes while walking away? Because I definitely can't. I can remember several who were set to be unkillable just to make it possible for them to walk away without getting backstabbed. A villain NEVER EVER dies like that. There's an epic boss battle atop a burning castle made of skulls, which explodes after the villain dies.

Dwarf fortress.
some open ended games allow you to win in non combat
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26630 on: June 14, 2011, 06:00:56 am »

Doesn't count, DF doesn't really have a main antagonist.

Except maybe Holistic, but she never appeared personally anyway.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26631 on: June 14, 2011, 07:04:31 am »

Go Slick, it's your Birthday, snog that bitch like its your birthday. (Note; may not, in fact, be his birthday). Also, with all the glowy Johniness going on, I'm wondering if his resurrection kiss might be a little, uh, godly (c'moooon superpowered Rose).
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26632 on: June 14, 2011, 07:20:59 am »

Hurah, woke up nice and early. Day is starting good so far. Gonna check my webcomi-

!!!

I-I-i don't know what to feel.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26633 on: June 14, 2011, 07:22:56 am »

Feel anticipation.  Vriska is dead, but maybe not permanently and she might even learn something finally, and in the present and near future, hot sloppy makeouts abound.  The place is going to be lousy with makeouts.

Wait, why are Slick and Snowman making out?  I thought he hated that huge bitch.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26634 on: June 14, 2011, 07:27:27 am »

Because even Hussie has no damn idea how that relationship is supposed to work.

And Vriska isn't gonna survive this story like that. Too wishful. Saying stuff like that is like mentioning being two days away from retirement so you can fulfill your lifelong dream. She's gonna stay down forever, if not form this then soon enough.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 07:29:11 am by Duke 2.0 »
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26636 on: June 14, 2011, 08:22:31 am »

???

:o

Oh my god what the hell.

Is Hussie tripping balls!?
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26637 on: June 14, 2011, 09:05:01 am »

Feel anticipation.  Vriska is dead, but maybe not permanently and she might even learn something finally, and in the present and near future, hot sloppy makeouts abound.  The place is going to be lousy with makeouts.

Wait, why are Slick and Snowman making out?  I thought he hated that huge bitch.

Everything you said doesn't matter because I finally got my confirmation of JohnxVriska.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26638 on: June 14, 2011, 09:15:03 am »

Everything you said doesn't matter because I finally got my confirmation of JohnxVriska.
Pages: 1 ... 1774 1775 [1776] 1777 1778 ... 3524