Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1582 1583 [1584] 1585 1586 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5116970 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: 2nd Anniversary 4/13/11
« Reply #23745 on: April 13, 2011, 03:15:52 am »

oh god nepeta

;_;
I think Schrödinger is spinning in his grave right now.

Quick, somebody build a thanatropic generator! (or however you call those)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23746 on: April 13, 2011, 05:36:16 am »

I'm betting there's going to be a more "substantial" update later today, or tomorrow.  Probably something like "(S) Make her pay... again."  Not to say this wasn't substantive.  The anti-troll pensiveness is clearly not just Vriska's problem, and just as suspected basically applies to all twelve of them.  Except maybe that douche Eridan.

Sometime between waking up from her Kanpire bite (her neck isn't visible) and when she finally heads off to confront Vriska, Terezi recovered/replaced her glasses.  The most likely explanation is that Terezi left the lab after talking to Sollux, and happened across another crime scene, where Gamzee discarded her glasses for Equius' shades.  One wonders what she must have thought about finding them there, and how she hasn't put together the connection that Vriska isn't the likely suspect, at least for this one.  There's some purple blood left on Nepeta's claws.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23747 on: April 13, 2011, 05:46:18 am »

How did Gamzee get her glasses in the first place anyway? Without killing her that is.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23748 on: April 13, 2011, 06:10:49 am »

Terezi kicked them off into the abyss in a fit of stupidity while she was kicking around her forensics team.  Gamzee found them on the floor at some point.  Hannibal Lector he wasn't.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23749 on: April 13, 2011, 06:16:13 am »

I am going to be VERY disappointed in Legislacerator Pyrope if she doesn't figure the murders out. I mean, I expect finding a scapegoat and pinning a bunch of murders on her is pretty much standard procedure in Alternian courtblocks, but a good legislacerator should only need to hang the guilty.

We have Tavros, with Vriska's fingerprints on the murder weapon. There's Nepeta and Equius, with a broken eight ball and a piece of a poster planted by Gamzee, but also spatters of purple blood. She should be able to connect the dots if she sees his messed up face. And then there's the mess with the bloody patch where Kanaya was killed, Feferi's corpse on the horn pile, drained of all her blood, and the spatters of yellow blood on the wall. There are two witnesses, if they survive long enough to testify. Well, three if you count Kanaya, although she's a suspect herself.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23750 on: April 13, 2011, 06:26:36 am »

Witnesses testifying before the grand Tyranny are more than likely to be eaten before the case starts, so I wouldn't put much faith in the system to not be horrible violent for no reason.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23751 on: April 13, 2011, 07:25:58 am »

summary:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnG10rk9lqg&feature=related

Sluggy Freelance has over 3500 pages, but not sure if its the most fair comparison, when many homestuck updates amount to single panels. Of course Sluggy's update rate is a lot slower, and they have done far fewer flash animations, so Homestuck probably still wins since Sluggy has been going since 97

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23752 on: April 13, 2011, 08:06:18 am »

I was expecting Jack: Ascend for today.

I think Hussie said something about it in formspring
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 08:41:38 am by Ottofar »

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #23753 on: April 13, 2011, 09:10:44 am »

So I'm starting my reread, desperate to figure out what the FUCK is going on, and DAMN is the sburb loading screen trippy.
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23754 on: April 13, 2011, 09:29:21 am »

So I'm starting my reread, desperate to figure out what the FUCK is going on, and DAMN is the sburb loading screen trippy.
I have it as my screensaver.

If I could get Suburban Jungle to softly play in the background on loop I would be a happy man.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23755 on: April 13, 2011, 09:44:44 am »

I have it as my screensaver.

If I could get Suburban Jungle to softly play in the background on loop I would be a happy man.
How did you do that and how can I do it to the jesterharlequinsprite?
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23756 on: April 13, 2011, 09:49:16 am »

Somebody on the MSPA forums like a year ago made some screensavers from the flash files. I have no idea how they did it, I think you can look up how to make screensavers for Windows online.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23757 on: April 13, 2011, 09:59:06 am »

Only windows? Goddamnit.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23758 on: April 13, 2011, 10:02:37 am »

I really wish there were a program that gathered statistics on your randomly generated screensavers.

It's just the thing I think of when I see the random growing pipes screensaver. Like, the frequency of certain colors, the average length of all pipes made, the longest pipe, the shortest pipe, the average number of turns, most turns, least turns, longest lifespan, things like that.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #23759 on: April 13, 2011, 10:15:37 am »

Well, this is a fun update. Poor Nepeta.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.
Pages: 1 ... 1582 1583 [1584] 1585 1586 ... 3524