Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1327 1328 [1329] 1330 1331 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5129307 times)

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: come on guys just give up all your hope funds already to the SUCK-R-S
« Reply #19920 on: February 08, 2011, 01:20:05 pm »

At this point, only doc Stratch is in position to kill Vriska.

As both his position and velocity are unknown.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #19921 on: February 08, 2011, 02:17:10 pm »

I'd put Terezi in a position to eventually kill Vriska. She's got the will, the motivation (both personal and "legal"), and according to her, luck doesn't matter. Would be the best dramatic possibility I can think of.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #19922 on: February 08, 2011, 02:19:41 pm »

I'd put Terezi in a position to eventually kill Vriska. She's got the will, the motivation (both personal and "legal"), and according to her, luck doesn't matter. Would be the best dramatic possibility I can think of.
YOU DOOMED HER NOW PERSON.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #19923 on: February 08, 2011, 02:39:20 pm »

Gamzee kills Vriska.  Duek hapy
That is hardly enough for her. There needs to be dramatic irony to her death, or at least some nemesis of hers to do the deed. Just Gamzee taking her down seems...wrong.
Ironic like every damn death in FMA.  Also, Vriska isn't a bro.

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19924 on: February 08, 2011, 03:08:47 pm »

They'll end up making out or something, because they hate eachother so much

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19925 on: February 08, 2011, 03:12:02 pm »

They'll end up making out or something, because they hate eachother so much
And SkepticArcher falls into a diabetic coma.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19926 on: February 08, 2011, 03:16:25 pm »

You're right, there's only one real way for her to die and for it to be satisfying.  She has to, in her hubris, overlook a strand of her web of treachery and in doing so orchestr8 her own demise.
No, she looks in a time window, sees her death, then orchastr8s her own death

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19927 on: February 08, 2011, 03:18:39 pm »

I saw this on the electronic sign that my orthodontist has outside his building.
A smile is a curve that makes everything str8.
Hussssiiieeeeeeeeeeee/Vriskaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Rageyell Combo x2
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #19928 on: February 08, 2011, 03:57:07 pm »

IDE/Theory: Gamzee isn't any more insane than usual. In the original timeline he was supposed to save Tavros and prevent Eridan's killing rampage (thus explaining in the past why everyone's timelines weren't grayed out.), but realized that the only way to truly save their session and the kid's is to go on a killing rampage in a doomed timeline, taking out all of the trolls, but only so they wouldn't interfere in the murder of his best friend Karkat.

Once he kills Karkat, he takes the corpse and meets up with Aradia, who he instructs to send the corpse to Jade, to prototype with her Becsprite instead of her dreamself. Thus, the most important character in Homestuck will witness the miracle of a new beginning, with a sprite that doesn't suck ass and can help fight Bec Noir and save everything.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19929 on: February 08, 2011, 04:01:08 pm »

I just realized somthing that Hussie might do. Nothing says that one has to die on the Quest Bed/Coon, just to be dead on it.[/graspingatstrawsfortrollsurvival]
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19930 on: February 08, 2011, 04:03:38 pm »

CJ1145, there might be a strand of truth there. This might be a doomed timeline we're witnessing, and I suppose that it's possible that Gamzee is the most important character in Homestuck, because he is secretly doing something pivotal like that and saves the world... but Hussie has never drawn out a doomed timeline like this before.

We shall see.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19931 on: February 08, 2011, 04:06:21 pm »

Once he kills Karkat, he takes the corpse and meets up with Aradia, who he instructs to send the corpse to Jade, to prototype with her Becsprite instead of her dreamself.

Karkatsprite...

I think I love this.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19932 on: February 08, 2011, 04:06:34 pm »

It is also said that you need to have a surviving dream self. ::)

Really, what's wrong with ghosts, time shenanigans and dream bubble apparitions? It's not enough for the dead come back to life unless they also get godlike powers?

Also if this is a doomed timeline, Hussie is breaking his previously established doomed timeline rules by letting Karkat troll John.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19933 on: February 08, 2011, 04:07:02 pm »

IDE/Theory: Gamzee isn't any more insane than usual. In the original timeline he was supposed to save Tavros and prevent Eridan's killing rampage (thus explaining in the past why everyone's timelines weren't grayed out.), but realized that the only way to truly save their session and the kid's is to go on a killing rampage in a doomed timeline, taking out all of the trolls, but only so they wouldn't interfere in the murder of his best friend Karkat.

Once he kills Karkat, he takes the corpse and meets up with Aradia, who he instructs to send the corpse to Jade, to prototype with her Becsprite instead of her dreamself. Thus, the most important character in Homestuck will witness the miracle of a new beginning, with a sprite that doesn't suck ass and can help fight Bec Noir and save everything.

Nice theory, CJ. I like it. It makes so much sense.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #19934 on: February 08, 2011, 04:09:31 pm »

Also if this is a doomed timeline, Hussie is breaking his previously established doomed timeline rules by letting Karkat troll John.

We only know that trolls can't contact kids from doomed timelines. We don't know if doomed trolls can contact the kids or not.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.
Pages: 1 ... 1327 1328 [1329] 1330 1331 ... 3524