Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 1328 1329 [1330] 1331 1332 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5129759 times)

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: come on guys just give up all your hope funds already to the SUCK-R-S
« Reply #19935 on: February 08, 2011, 04:12:44 pm »

Also if this is a doomed timeline, Hussie is breaking his previously established doomed timeline rules by letting Karkat troll John.
He's perfectly okay with getting around old rules by making new ones.

Also if this is a doomed timeline, Hussie is breaking his previously established doomed timeline rules by letting Karkat troll John.

We only know that trolls can't mostly don't bother to contact kids from doomed timelines. We don't know if doomed trolls can contact the kids or not.
Remember Schrödinger's Dave?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 04:14:45 pm by Urist Imiknorris »
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #19936 on: February 08, 2011, 04:22:08 pm »

Why Karkat's corpse? Why not Tavros', or Equius', or Feferi's?

That seems a bit random.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #19937 on: February 08, 2011, 04:25:18 pm »

Gamzee kills Vriska.  Duek hapy
That is hardly enough for her. There needs to be dramatic irony to her death, or at least some nemesis of hers to do the deed. Just Gamzee taking her down seems...wrong.
Wow, kissmesis much? Is you hated her in a HUMAN way you'd not care for such things, and it could probably not get that strong for a fictional character like this. Busted.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19938 on: February 08, 2011, 04:26:43 pm »

Duke ♠ Vriska. Added it to my Bay12 shipping wall years ago, before Homestuck even started, and before I even knew about the forums.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #19939 on: February 08, 2011, 04:27:05 pm »

Hussie' got a tendancy to funnel the probability of this stuff outwards as time passes, so if this is a doomed timeline, or just him killing the trolls temporally for effect, or permanent to make way for future characters even just clones of the trolls, I wont be suprised in the least.

I really dont like the way the characters are set as anymore anyways, its just too past the "my characters are own", and too deep into the "my characters play around with time, and make themselves", and "my characters' universe were created by some of my other characters", and "my characters die and come back as gods!" to enjoy it past just the nice art anymore.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #19940 on: February 08, 2011, 04:30:14 pm »

That is hardly enough for her. There needs to be dramatic irony to her death, or at least some nemesis of hers to do the deed. Just Gamzee taking her down seems...wrong.
Wow, kissmesis much? Is you hated her in a HUMAN way you'd not care for such things, and it could probably not get that strong for a fictional character like this. Busted.

YOU HEAR THAT DUKE ALL YOUR HATE IS SECRETLY REPRESSED SEXUAL FEELINGS
ARMOK CALLED YOU OUT BRO
BUSTED

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: [S] Wake.
« Reply #19941 on: February 08, 2011, 04:32:26 pm »

The matriorb probably produces the mother grubs. Definitely saying that.
I'm looking forward to Gamzee having to play Drone for the rest of the trolls. I can smell the ROFLs from here.

I just found this line, from the day before Eridan flipped his shit.  I think Karne had the right idea all along.  Gamzee's murderous rampage might have been avoided if the Trolls had cut to the chase and began snogging immediately, instead of faffing about with all these unrequited emotions and feelings.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Farseer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19942 on: February 08, 2011, 04:33:11 pm »

Man, I hope Vriska doesn't die. :(

EVER.

Vriska is far too bad arse to die.

I still don't get why Eridan went all "HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS DAID" on the ladies, though. I was just like: ???

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19943 on: February 08, 2011, 04:35:24 pm »

We only know that trolls can't mostly don't bother to contact kids from doomed timelines. We don't know if doomed trolls can contact the kids or not.
Remember Schrödinger's Dave?

That was before they split off into doom, which she explicitly caused. So no I don't think so.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19944 on: February 08, 2011, 04:37:18 pm »

ARMOK CALLED YOU OUT BRO
BUSTED
WERE GETTIN ALL PSYCHO-SEXUAL HUSSIEIAN-FRUEDIAN THEORY UP IN THIS SHIT
WERE DOIN THIS MAN
WERE MAKIN THIS HAPPEN
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #19945 on: February 08, 2011, 04:41:32 pm »

ARMOK CALLED YOU OUT BRO
BUSTED
WERE GETTIN ALL PSYCHO-SEXUAL HUSSIEIAN-FRUEDIAN THEORY UP IN THIS SHIT
WERE DOIN THIS MAN
WERE MAKIN THIS HAPPEN
I'm more of a flushed for Vriska. And Vriska only.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19946 on: February 08, 2011, 04:48:50 pm »

You ever play Breath of fire IV? There was one character, Yuna, who probably deserves this hate a lot more than Vriska, as he is possibly more evil than she could comprehend. And not to spoil things, the heroes simply killing him would have been above him. He needed to die by his own vile methods.

So yeah, this is a human emotion. And I know there are villains in every fiction ever that fans want to die by fitting means. Mostly because of James Bond.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19947 on: February 08, 2011, 04:57:44 pm »

You ever play Breath of fire IV? There was one character, Yuna, who probably deserves this hate a lot more than Vriska, as he is possibly more evil than she could comprehend. And not to spoil things, the heroes simply killing him would have been above him. He needed to die by his own vile methods.

So yeah, this is a human emotion. And I know there are villains in every fiction ever that fans want to die by fitting means. Mostly because of James Bond.

You do realise that Gamzee taking her down would be the most likely course of action, right?

It's an opportunity for Hussie to troll the fans, and it'll be an interesting end for Vriska: Despite the drama, the power, the webs, she just died with the rest, with no fanfare or despair.

Plus, we get to see you upset.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19948 on: February 08, 2011, 04:59:23 pm »

I wouldn't be upset. Just disappointed.

Like Hussie in all of you.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

The Doctor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19949 on: February 08, 2011, 05:22:22 pm »

Duke is Hussie. I knew it.
Pages: 1 ... 1328 1329 [1330] 1331 1332 ... 3524