Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 957 958 [959] 960 961 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5130687 times)

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: dont post old content or you will be called a loser
« Reply #14370 on: December 10, 2010, 03:50:44 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

PenguinOverlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14371 on: December 10, 2010, 03:50:51 pm »

Rose is leaving on some kind of suicide mission to destroy the ? Kanaya can't contact her in the future because she's traveling outside space and time, carrying a universe-destroying bomb? I am not okay with this. 0_0

Is anyone confused over what the lunar eclipse refers to? In an earlier panel, Jade also refers to it as being dangerous. But I don't get what is eclipsing what, exactly. Is the moon obscuring the Furthest Ring/Skaia from Derse/Prospit, or is it the other way around, the planet blocking the Furthest Ring/Skaia from the moon?
Well, Jade and John had eclipses whenever their moon was closest to Skaia, and touched the clouds. That's when they had all their dream visions. Presumably, Derse's moon sometimes grazes the Furthest Ring. Which, I guess, is the de facto edge of the universe.

EDIT: Oh, and Doc Scratch wants to die. And he's enlisting the help of a thirteen-year-old girl. That... feels kind of really morbid for some reason.
The Green Sun will blow up. The code to create Guardians still exists, thanks to trickery, so it'll all be for null.
CleverBot: It hurts when you laugh at me.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14372 on: December 10, 2010, 04:21:25 pm »

Her powers.
I'm not sure what you are talking about. That's what I wrote.

Well, theres the state of their clothes. PM started out wearing bright yellow cloth and WV was wearing a sheet with designs on it. Both of them are soiled and degraded to the point where you can't see any of the origional color anymore. While AR's 'clothes' aren't worn, it looks like he has plenty to use when it does. PMs and WVs clothes wouldn't have gotten that way over days, it would have to be months or years.

WQ's robe doesn't seem dirty, so I have no idea.

So maybe they've been living in the desert for months (or years), eating tinned food. Or scorpions. Or maybe not all of Earth is quite that desolate. I don't think the most obvious answer here is "they require no food". And it probably wouldn't take too long for your only set of clothes to get dirty if you live in a dusty desert and never wash them.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14373 on: December 10, 2010, 04:25:15 pm »

>_See ruins.
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=003843
>_Remember that fedorafreak is alive.

400 years later? Even if he did manage to avoid getting killed by the meteors, the planet annhilating blast Bec did, and manage to find a source of food and water, he would be long dead.

It seems like the blast left the earth lifeless and without water, life has an even harder time surviving. Unless a bunch of stuff survived somewhere deep underground, at best there would be hardy bacteria.

@Soad: Only thing though is that when we zoomed out going to the different points where the exiles were and when WV was travelling on that machine, we saw that even the oceans are gone. I could certainly accept pockets of life eking out survival somewhere since life itself is tough, but in general, things are extremely bleak.

PenguinOverlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14374 on: December 10, 2010, 04:39:05 pm »

>_See ruins.
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=003843
>_Remember that fedorafreak is alive.

400 years later? Even if he did manage to avoid getting killed by the meteors, the planet annhilating blast Bec did, and manage to find a source of food and water, he would be long dead.

It seems like the blast left the earth lifeless and without water, life has an even harder time surviving. Unless a bunch of stuff survived somewhere deep underground, at best there would be hardy bacteria.

@Soad: Only thing though is that when we zoomed out going to the different points where the exiles were and when WV was travelling on that machine, we saw that even the oceans are gone. I could certainly accept pockets of life eking out survival somewhere since life itself is tough, but in general, things are extremely bleak.
What if he's Lord English?

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14375 on: December 10, 2010, 04:48:33 pm »

Fedorafreak is Lord English?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14376 on: December 10, 2010, 04:50:16 pm »

It's not impossible, and you know it.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #14377 on: December 10, 2010, 04:51:58 pm »

At the end of his intermission he'll go crazy at being the last human on Earth, dig his eyes out with spoons, replace them with billiard balls, and construct giant limbs out of nearby corpses. Then gain ultimate cosmic power somehow. All in full graphic flash detail, because Hussie hates us.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14378 on: December 10, 2010, 05:03:53 pm »

It's not impossible, and you know it.

All we really know is that Fedorafreak was one of the few remaining people alive on Earth shortly before Jade entered. At least as far as I know.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14379 on: December 10, 2010, 05:16:40 pm »

Actually, he may have survived the blast. His Serious Business updates were shown ten minutes after the meteor boom. Checking now...

EDIT: Dammit, it shows that his updates were at ??:??.

If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14380 on: December 10, 2010, 05:29:58 pm »

Actually, he may have survived the blast. His Serious Business updates were shown ten minutes after the meteor boom. Checking now...

Do you mean here?: http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=004819

Still though, there is no indication of jade actually entering just yet or how long ago the updates were. Until John manages to find the PDA again somehow or we get some kind of update from Fedorafreak otherwise, he may very well be dead.

I find the whole fedorafreak being Lord English kind of silly, but until we know just who Lord English is, theories like that will run rampant.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14381 on: December 10, 2010, 05:31:37 pm »

Still though, there is no indication of jade actually entering just yet or how long ago the updates were. Until John manages to find the PDA again somehow or we get some kind of update from Fedorafreak otherwise, he may very well be dead.

Jade had entered then.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #14382 on: December 10, 2010, 05:34:28 pm »

Its a shame we may never know the fate of poor fedorafreak.

Maybe he's Dr. Brinner, the person the letter is addressed to? It is serious business after all.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

PenguinOverlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14383 on: December 10, 2010, 05:39:25 pm »

Do you mean here?: http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=004819

I find the whole fedorafreak being Lord English kind of silly, but until we know just who Lord English is, theories like that will run rampant.
Stop denying the truth. The signs are everywhere.
hey update
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 05:40:58 pm by PenguinOverlord »

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14384 on: December 10, 2010, 05:41:58 pm »

Incoming troll pesterlog with next update. Most likely.

Makes sense that her dreamself would be the one to actually go there since Derse is right on the edge of the farthest ring and who knows how far Rose's planet actually is from there. Not that she would have any trouble given her powers.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 05:48:50 pm by smjjames »
Pages: 1 ... 957 958 [959] 960 961 ... 3524