Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 955 956 [957] 958 959 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5129687 times)

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: dont post old content or you will be called a loser
« Reply #14340 on: December 10, 2010, 06:55:14 am »

god damn.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14341 on: December 10, 2010, 08:09:52 am »

Rose is leaving on some kind of suicide mission to destroy the ? Kanaya can't contact her in the future because she's traveling outside space and time, carrying a universe-destroying bomb? I am not okay with this. 0_0

Is anyone confused over what the lunar eclipse refers to? In an earlier panel, Jade also refers to it as being dangerous. But I don't get what is eclipsing what, exactly. Is the moon obscuring the Furthest Ring/Skaia from Derse/Prospit, or is it the other way around, the planet blocking the Furthest Ring/Skaia from the moon?
Well, Jade and John had eclipses whenever their moon was closest to Skaia, and touched the clouds. That's when they had all their dream visions. Presumably, Derse's moon sometimes grazes the Furthest Ring. Which, I guess, is the de facto edge of the universe.

EDIT: Oh, and Doc Scratch wants to die. And he's enlisting the help of a thirteen-year-old girl. That... feels kind of really morbid for some reason.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 08:18:06 am by Soadreqm »

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14342 on: December 10, 2010, 08:23:34 am »

Huh.

...That's all I can really say.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #14343 on: December 10, 2010, 08:34:57 am »

Rose is leaving on some kind of suicide mission to destroy the ? Kanaya can't contact her in the future because she's traveling outside space and time, carrying a universe-destroying bomb? I am not okay with this. 0_0

Well, she does still have a spare waiting around, so it isn't like she's actually getting herself killed.  Still, you know that for dramatic effect she's only going to have one life left by the time she gets there.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14344 on: December 10, 2010, 08:40:27 am »

Well, she does still have a spare waiting around, so it isn't like she's actually getting herself killed.  Still, you know that for dramatic effect she's only going to have one life left by the time she gets there.

She didn't say that she was going to die. She said that she wasn't coming back. I think this kind of implies that the extra life isn't going to help. Or at least that she thinks so.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14345 on: December 10, 2010, 08:58:03 am »

She will become Queen of the Horrorterrors.

If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Azzuro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14346 on: December 10, 2010, 08:59:22 am »

What if she uses her dreamself to make the journey, given that she's already on Derse? Does her real self count as an extra life if the dreamself dies?

United Forenia Forever!

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14347 on: December 10, 2010, 09:01:26 am »

Yes. See: All the trolls, Jade. I feel that is what will probably happen.

EDIT: Are we sure Scratch is the one guiding Rose to blow up the ? This could probably will end up just like "Lord English == the demon."
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 09:07:27 am by Urist Imiknorris »

Outcast Orange

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETIMES_SQUID]
    • View Profile
    • The Outcast Orange
« Reply #14348 on: December 10, 2010, 10:42:23 am »

This is an intense and exciting turn of events.
I like Rose more after every conversation she has.
[7:53:55 PM] Armok, why did you demand that I don't eat you?
[7:54:34 PM] [Armok]: woooooo

Burried Houses - Platform Explorer Demo H - Cloud Scream

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14349 on: December 10, 2010, 10:45:12 am »

Hopy shit, exposition.  All the exposition and so forth.  I'm honestly not as worried about the last line.  No, Rose isn't coming back.  None of them are, they're all going to blast off to adventure together.  Calling it right now.

EDIT: Oh, and Doc Scratch wants to die. And he's enlisting the help of a thirteen-year-old girl. That... feels kind of really morbid for some reason.

To be very fair to the Grand High Creepazoid of the Moon, he doesn't have a lot of options.  I'm wondering just where he is.  Is he still orbiting the blasted husk of Alternia?  Did that green moon survive intact?  Did he get sucked into the Troll's gameworld somehow?  He was talking Aradia afterall.

EDIT: Are we sure Scratch is the one guiding Rose to blow up the ? This could probably will end up just like "Lord English == the demon."

Gee, the guy who ruined a couple kids' lives already as a way to pass the time and ensure a door is opened?  Nah bro, no chance of duplicity there at all.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 10:47:25 am by Aqizzar »
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14350 on: December 10, 2010, 11:10:49 am »

Hopy shit, exposition.  All the exposition and so forth.  I'm honestly not as worried about the last line.  No, Rose isn't coming back.  None of them are, they're all going to blast off to adventure together.  Calling it right now.

To be very fair to the Grand High Creepazoid of the Moon, he doesn't have a lot of options.  I'm wondering just where he is.  Is he still orbiting the blasted husk of Alternia?  Did that green moon survive intact?  Did he get sucked into the Troll's gameworld somehow?  He was talking Aradia afterall.

More like when. Since time is separate between the two universes, Doc scratch could be calling from billions or even trillions of years after the trolls have left and long after the alternian sun has gone nova or whatever. In short, Doc Scratch is calling from a point near the end of the universe he is in. Maybe.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14351 on: December 10, 2010, 11:23:28 am »

Are we sure Scratch is the one guiding Rose to blow up the ? This could probably will end up just like "Lord English == the demon."

Not sure, of course. He's a First Guardian, and has aided thirteen-year-old girls to further his own agenda before. There's no actual proof beyond that. I'm just assuming it's him since he's the only Guardian besides Bec that has been introduced. Just like I assumed that the "indestructible demon" that messed up the troll session was Lord English.

More like when. Since time is separate between the two universes, Doc scratch could be calling from billions or even trillions of years after the trolls have left and long after the alternian sun has gone nova or whatever. In short, Doc Scratch is calling from a point near the end of the universe he is in. Maybe.

Well, the universe ends when Snowman dies, so it probably isn't THAT long. I think they're just hundreds of years in the future, just like the four human session exiles, and Jack is going to end up killing her.

Hey, speaking of snowman, is detonating the Green Sun going to take her powers away?

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14352 on: December 10, 2010, 11:28:56 am »

Only he knows.

Also, one would think that the ~ATH code would be enough to ensure LE's summoning at the end of the universe, so Scratch's job is as simple as making sure the universe ends sometime (hint: Snowman).

I guess this means that either there's a third First Guardian who we haven't met, or Snowman dies.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14353 on: December 10, 2010, 12:50:58 pm »

Where does it say that the Trolls universe will end when Snowman dies? I don't think I've seen that one. Also, the prospitans and dersites appear to be immortal in the sense that they don't age (or need food and water, but that one is less clear), so it could very well be billions of years later.

In fact this page says that Lord English won't appear for many billions of years. So either Snowman is going to be around for many billions of years more, or there is something else going on.

What I was saying earlier is that the two universes are on separate chronological timelines. A fact to point is that from the time the kids universe was created to thier present was only a fraction of an instant from the trolls perspective. So it stands to reason that both the kids and the trolls sessions are completely disconnected from their respective universes.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 12:55:15 pm by smjjames »

Argembarger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Not quite yet
« Reply #14354 on: December 10, 2010, 12:54:55 pm »

Homestuck will end with John waking up and realizing it was all a dream.
Quote from: penguinofhonor
Quote from: miauw62
This guy needs to write a biography about Columbus. I would totally buy it.
I can see it now.

trying to make a different's: the life of Columbus
Pages: 1 ... 955 956 [957] 958 959 ... 3524