Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 902 903 [904] 905 906 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5129655 times)

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Jade is falling again
« Reply #13545 on: November 29, 2010, 06:07:16 pm »

So, anyone care to speculate on why Vriska decided to engage full Bluh Bluh Angry Mode at that critical moment?

Ooh! Ooh! Me!

Vriska put both Dave and John to sleep at the same time. Now, putting Dave to sleep is just trying to get him killed for the sake of rivalry. Putting both Dave and John to sleep at critical moments is foul play.

Since Vriska's actions, knowing or unknowing, had a great deal to do with the creation of the demon formerly known as Lord English, I'm guessing Doc Scratch put her up to it. And it's not impossible either, since he's talked to Aradia within the game session, so what's to stop him from continuing his manipulation?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13546 on: November 29, 2010, 06:18:12 pm »

Best answer I've heard so far is that she's obsessed with the whole Dave Vs John thing that she basically started anyway.  She put Dave to sleep as part of the chain of events making the Big Fight happen.  Then she made it look like John fucked everything up by being a useless little derptard, and now Dave is going to fight him since Bro and his alternate self were killed as a result.  More shit will happen latter.

Basically, Vriska's trying to fix a bet she started with Terezi in the first place.  And because she's a vindictive tool who never thinks through the consequences of her actions, and wouldn't really care if she did, two universes got fucked over in the process.  She's probably not aware of this whole chain of events, and she may have been unwittingly compelled to it anyway.  But the bluh bluh stands.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #13547 on: November 29, 2010, 06:19:42 pm »

A character in Monster started off as a Vriska, but in the end I felt for her man.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13548 on: November 29, 2010, 06:21:24 pm »

Bro has to get prototyped. Has to. Completely and utterly, I do not care how.

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13549 on: November 29, 2010, 06:21:47 pm »

Best answer I've heard so far is that she's obsessed with the whole Dave Vs John thing that she basically started anyway.  She put Dave to sleep as part of the chain of events making the Big Fight happen.  Then she made it look like John fucked everything up by being a useless little derptard, and now Dave is going to fight him since Bro and his alternate self were killed as a result.

That makes sense to me. The only thing that's weird for me is why Vriska looked so angry while putting John to sleep, like she was trying to genuinely get back at him or something.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13550 on: November 29, 2010, 06:23:23 pm »

Reused art from Make Her Pay.

Plotwise: She's just concentrating really hard. She has to, in order to manipul8 people in other universes. Example:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 06:28:02 pm by Urist Imiknorris »
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13551 on: November 29, 2010, 06:24:34 pm »

Didn't Scratch ask someone for a favor at some point? 
Anyway, I'm calling Jack's bloody hand being caused by Cal biting him at the least opportune moment.

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #13552 on: November 29, 2010, 06:27:47 pm »

and we know Grandpa has to die
No, please.
With Bro and Davesprite (probably) dead, Hass is the only light of complete badassitude in the darkness of partial badassitude.
Don't take this from me, I beg you!

...We've seen his corpse.  Taxidermied, anyway.  I think Grandpa might actually get the best deal, as he apparently dies of old age (before being stuffed and mounted by his daughter).

Aqizzar you are wise I ask you this: "apparently dies of old age"... did the story actually say this somewhere? I have a theory regarding Granpa. And wouldn't his granddaughter have stuffed him since he's grandpa? And I guess technically it's his sisterholyshitIthinkIjustconfusedmyself.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13553 on: November 29, 2010, 06:29:34 pm »

Daughter.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13554 on: November 29, 2010, 06:31:23 pm »

Adoptive granddaughter at least anyway. Anybody remember who Jade was ectobiologified from?

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13555 on: November 29, 2010, 06:32:21 pm »

Adoptive granddaughter at least anyway. Anybody remember who Jade was ectobiologified from?

Grandpa's and Nanna's ghost slime combined.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13556 on: November 29, 2010, 06:34:57 pm »

Grandpa's and Nanna's ghost slime combined.

Making Jade Dads half sister through ectobiology and Johns aunt through ectobilogical wierdtimeshit

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #13557 on: November 29, 2010, 06:48:02 pm »

Aqizzar you are wise I ask you this: "apparently dies of old age"... did the story actually say this somewhere? I have a theory regarding Granpa. And wouldn't his granddaughter have stuffed him since he's grandpa? And I guess technically it's his sisterholyshitIthinkIjustconfusedmyself.

Ohhh sure, go to Aqizzar when there are a bazillion other MSPA experts in this thread.

This page talks about Grandpa. Although the cause of death isn't said for certain, him being an old man, returning to Earth, and then dying, and then getting stuffed by his adoptive granddaughter all suggest death by old age.

But that's what it suggests. Nanna's death was described as an accident with a ladder and copy of Colonel Sassacre's in Act 1, but then look what happened.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #13558 on: November 29, 2010, 06:51:09 pm »

Spoiler: 0pen pesterl0g (click to show/hide)
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13559 on: November 29, 2010, 06:51:15 pm »

Hussie also suggested that the demon in the troll's game was Lord English. We can trust nothing that requires even the slightest speculation. We can trust what has been confirmed even less.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 902 903 [904] 905 906 ... 3524