Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 424 425 [426] 427 428 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5123333 times)

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Water Trolls and Epicsplosions
« Reply #6375 on: August 21, 2010, 05:40:04 am »

Yeah, somebody did ages ago.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6376 on: August 21, 2010, 05:48:24 am »

Oh, also, cue fanart of Feferi "waking up" all of the other trolls.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6377 on: August 21, 2010, 08:13:10 am »

Cool, somehow Solluxes DREAM self is alive.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6378 on: August 21, 2010, 08:40:07 am »

So this means that you always have a dream/real self backing you up if you die, which means in the future bad-world John and Jade's dream and real selves both died which implies that Jack destroyed and was always going to destroy Prospit which means they fucked the game up a long time ago, probably before they started playing which we all knew already.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6379 on: August 21, 2010, 11:00:23 am »

Mind you it's rather clear where the blame rests for Vriskas kills. Where the whole chain of Aradia killing off the whole civilization seems dubious. Numerous times characters have suggested that the events that are happening would have happened no matter what they did. As it stands one cannot blame Karkat for killing off the Luscii because it was implied they would have been killed off no matter what he did, and what he did simply instilled a sense of blame in himself. Same with Aradia, whose actions may or may not have had any effect. Hell, her actions could be the ones that save the 12 trolls involved in Hivebent.

But yeah, back to shi-

Actually, no. I want to rant more on why Vriska is a bitch.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6380 on: August 21, 2010, 11:31:57 am »

Yeah, we're on to wildly conjecturing about how Sollux is going to be alive later.  Personally, I don't buy that his Dreamself is going to replace his "real" self, because I don't see any way of it getting to the "real" world in a timely fashion.  Except, Sollux has alchemiters and shit in his dream room.  Maybe they were always there?  He did essentially write Sgrub himself after deciphering the code from the temple ruins, maybe it's been on his brain(s) for years.

I'm surprised I'm the first person to mention being weirded out by how blase Feferi is about making out with a bloody corpse.  (Cue 9000 fanarts of Feferi with mustard all over her face.)  She acts like she's "woken up" people before, which raises even more questions about how long some of this stuff has been aware.  Also, Sollux is Neo.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #6381 on: August 21, 2010, 12:17:51 pm »

Also, Sollux is Neo.

Apparently, he's the result of eating the red AND blue pills. Also, Spades Slick is going to teach him how to fight.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #6382 on: August 21, 2010, 12:22:59 pm »

"Take the red pill, and we get you out of here, take the blue pill, and -What the hell are you doing?!"
*OM NOM NOM*
*Burp*
"Oh dear god..."
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #6383 on: August 21, 2010, 12:38:43 pm »

wouldn't that just make you wake up outside the matrix, but with your memory erased you have even less of an idea what the **** is going on?
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6384 on: August 21, 2010, 12:40:37 pm »

Nah, that can't be right. Clearly your eyes will fire energy beams color coordinated to your eye color.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6385 on: August 21, 2010, 12:43:44 pm »

You would rip a hole in the matrix as you would be in the matrix and outside it at the same time.

The matrix would bluescreen and all of humanity except the free ones die instantly.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #6386 on: August 21, 2010, 12:47:06 pm »

And you don't think the machines would have...oh, I don't know....backup systems? Farming humans for their bioelectric energy seems to be the only thing they do, really.

Also, I predict that someone is off fetching the relivent xkcd strip at this very moment.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6387 on: August 21, 2010, 01:04:11 pm »

Backup systems in case of crash? Next youre gonna tell me they should use fusion power and other alternate energy sources too.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #6388 on: August 21, 2010, 01:11:09 pm »

Bioelectricity is an alternate energy source. Earth isn't in good shape during the Matrix, to the point where there may be no air to use for wind power and a sky too dark for solar. Being machines they would know that expanding through a finite energy source, even one as long-lived as fusion, would be a bad idea for them.

As long as they can provide a nutrient slurry (and they don't need to use it, so that helps), humans can keep them powered for a long time.

That's not even getting into the WMG that the machines are actually carring out the Zeroth Law of Robotics, and not harvesting the humans at all....
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6389 on: August 21, 2010, 01:15:55 pm »

Are you....seriously counting humans as a valid power source?

Hahahahahahahaha...

Ahem...you could get more power out of burning the organic slurry than out of using humans for it.

The non collection WMG was actually the original intention, but it was ruled as too complex. Namely it was using human brains for processing power.

Pages: 1 ... 424 425 [426] 427 428 ... 3524