Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5123320 times)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: [S] Descend.
« Reply #3540 on: June 07, 2010, 06:41:11 am »

Rose is in for a nasty surprise when she realizes she is the only living thing on the planet.

Well, there are the imps and the salamander. But the imps never really provided much speech, and neither does the salamander.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3541 on: June 07, 2010, 06:42:32 am »

Nice zoologically dubious silhouettes in the bottom there. that purple thing with the moon on it is obviously Rose's, but what is it?

IDE/THEORY: The Earth is actually fine. Sburb splits the timeline. Elsewhere, the stable time loop that started the whole mess doesn't exist.

It's the server where her guide is hosted.

I think.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3542 on: June 07, 2010, 09:05:56 am »

That last statement of hers is extremely awesome. A simple refusal to accept defeat, or even the rules of the game. Sounds like she will engage in some real game-breaking now. Good, she was starting to get a bit boring.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3543 on: June 07, 2010, 09:06:57 am »

Only boring because she was not involved with the actions of Jack and she doesn't have any flashbacks to entering the medium to use.

Wait, if John woke up in the dream world, doesn't that mean the real-world John around the babies that were just sent away just collapse into sleep?
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3544 on: June 07, 2010, 11:28:02 am »

Wait, if John woke up in the dream world, doesn't that mean the real-world John around the babies that were just sent away just collapse into sleep?
Yes, it does. :P I wonder what this looks like to the trolls? Dave and Rose are kicking ass, while Jade's dreambot spontaneously explodes, and John falls asleep. Of course, since they're hopping all over the timeline, they probably won't notice which things are happening simultaneously.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3545 on: June 07, 2010, 11:32:25 am »

Yes, it does. :P I wonder what this looks like to the trolls? Dave and Rose are kicking ass, while Jade's dreambot spontaneously explodes, and John falls asleep. Of course, since they're hopping all over the timeline, they probably won't notice which things are happening simultaneously.

He'd be asleep in the lab with Baby Bec, DD, and AR, I think. Probably not the safest thing to do. It'd be interesting if his real self got kidnapped and he had to fight back with his dream self, though.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3546 on: June 07, 2010, 01:05:09 pm »

Not the same lab, surely. The Veil's absolutely covered in labs. Frog temples are more rare, but there has been no sign that John would be in the frog temple. John's alone, save for the chess pieces in jars, and the trolls watching over him. Oh, and the gods of the furthest ring, probably.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3547 on: June 07, 2010, 01:34:15 pm »

God damn flaming trees!

Qmarx

• Bay Watcher
  • "?"
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Vote Your Favorite Kid!!!
« Reply #3548 on: June 07, 2010, 09:23:50 pm »

The Squiddles break was awesome.. can anyone decipher what the Squiddles were saying though, when they tanglebuddied the sailor guy?

Halve the speed. There are two vocal tracks. The background one seems to be
"Squiddely-dee. Squiddely-dumm. Everyone thinks a squiddely{cut off here}" (or it could be "only one thing" instead of "Everyone thinks"
The other one seems to be saying something like
"I just dubbed onchabetterin" (The last word isn't clear, but I suspect that it is the name of a product with a commercial that sounds *very* similar to that clip)
"I just had a friendship aneurysm!"
I was kind of wondering about why Jack was killing the white and black peces, but since he started out pretty pissed at the black monarchy, it seems to make sense that he's just in nihilistic berserker mode now.

Also, little side note. The fact that Bro fought Jack, at what amounts to his full power...

Technically, it was only with 2 scepters and 1 ring, and 3 of 4 possible prototyping combos. Presumably 3/4 of his full power. Or, more likely, x3/x4 of his full power. If that makes any sense. I have a feeling Jack getting his hands on that last artifact will be a plot point.

But yeah, Bro is too awesome to live. He's headed towards a heroic sacrifice, I'd wager.
Actually, just the ring.  He doesn't have the white scepter when he fights bro, and the black scepter is destroyed

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: Vote Your Favorite Kid!!!
« Reply #3549 on: June 07, 2010, 09:27:44 pm »

Actually, just the ring.  He doesn't have the white scepter when he fights bro, and the black scepter is destroyed

He does get the staff before that though. It's entirely possible he had it in his inventory or something, or otherwise not displayed for dramatic purposes.

Also, the Super Secret Origin of WV is revealed.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 09:30:00 pm by Retro »

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3550 on: June 07, 2010, 10:01:10 pm »

MSPA isn't what it used to be, we should all be puzzling over Jack's captchalogueing technique right now.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3551 on: June 07, 2010, 10:03:06 pm »

MSPA isn't what it used to be, we should all be puzzling over Jack's captchalogueing technique right now.
Pseudo-god modus. Whatever he wants, he has.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3552 on: June 07, 2010, 10:04:16 pm »

Wallet modus is my favourite. "Well, you put stuff into your wallet, and when you want it, you take it out."

Rotten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3553 on: June 07, 2010, 10:10:12 pm »

I read MSPA for the art, and the occasional jokes.

I have no idea what the hell is going on anymore.
True, but at a certain velocity the resulting explosion expels invader-bits at fatal speeds. You don't want to be dropping trogdolyte-shaped shrapnel bombs into your boneworks.
Only in Dwarf Fortress...

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3554 on: June 07, 2010, 10:17:15 pm »

I have no idea what the hell is going on anymore.
No one does. Maybe not even Andrew.
Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 3524