Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

chocolate

pudding
pops

Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 3524

Author Topic: MSPA Homestuck  (Read 5123136 times)

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile
Re: MSPA: [S] Descend.
« Reply #3525 on: June 05, 2010, 11:19:53 pm »

If I stole someone's avatar, I can change it. I just made it really quick in paint with a print screen.

Also, does Hussy mind getting emails from fans offering their selfmade music for his free use, to anyone's knowledge? From the contact link on mspaintadventure.com that is.

If there is a designated place to put it, that would be even better.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 11:32:57 pm by Duuvian »
FINISHED original composition:
https://app.box.com/s/jq526ppvri67astrc23bwvgrkxaicedj

Sort of finished and awaiting remix due to loss of most recent song file before addition of drums:
https://www.box.com/s/s3oba05kh8mfi3sorjm0 <-zguit

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3526 on: June 05, 2010, 11:23:59 pm »

Also, does he mind getting emails from fans offering their selfmade music for his free use, to anyones knowledge?

Prr... obably? That's the best I can answer. I have a few of my own compositions of an appropriate style that I feel would suit a Homestuck flash well myself, but when I investigated the same question you're asking on the MSPA forums, I discovered there's a secret subforum for the musicians to collaborate and toss ideas around in. If you could get yourself invited into that you could probably use whatever stuff you have, but I have no idea how you'd go about doing that, and I imagine he gets enough music pitched to him that he'll only be looking at the secret subforum stuff anyhow.

Dragooble

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3527 on: June 05, 2010, 11:24:49 pm »

Dunno. Wouldn't hurt to try though.
A creature the size of europe can occupy only one tile.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3528 on: June 05, 2010, 11:55:02 pm »

The map got updated (http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?viewmap=6). Act 4 is named Flight of the Paradox Clones. Also, to keep c/ping stuff from the main page, here's a forum thread that has a collection of the important stills from the big flashes.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3529 on: June 06, 2010, 12:14:06 am »

At the start Dave falls of his house.
Later John's dreamself falls toward skaia in the same pose.
After the dream-bot blows up Jade falls in the same pose as the others.
Then Rose flies using her magic wands of awesome. This does not fit the pattern!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #3530 on: June 06, 2010, 12:24:47 am »

If anyone wants to hear it, here is a rough draft of what I was planning on sending.

I'm going to remake or edit it so the part that starts at 3:30ish is the main part of the song before I submit it, or whatever structure he may desire for it to take.

http://depositfiles.com/files/1o70sct9g

By the way, it's over 8 minutes long. It's actually an unfinished elaborate guitar piece that I made that I then tuned down and reversed when I was toying with it. I made it entirely in Fruity Loops. It admitably needs work but working backwards is tough. Also due to the piece it's based on needing to be fine-tuned it has an off note or two which will be fixed when I finish going through and fine-tuning every single note in an 8 minute song one by one by listening to each pattern repeat until I've made it in tune. Anyways, I hope that's enough excuses for now.

Also, since it's a backwards song, I was hoping it might be used in a fight scene with much badassery with time travel. That's probably hoping for too much though.

Also, so as not to clutter the thread, send me a PM with your thoughts, they are working now.

Sort of finished and awaiting remix due to loss of most recent song file before addition of drums:

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3531 on: June 06, 2010, 04:23:33 am »

You could buy ad space, like that one guy did. It won't actually get your music into the comic (Andrew has enough music already), but it's probably the next best thing. :P

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3532 on: June 06, 2010, 05:17:34 pm »

Andrew has enough music already

Pah. Nobody ever has enough music.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #3533 on: June 06, 2010, 10:48:21 pm »

You could buy ad space, like that one guy did. It won't actually get your music into the comic (Andrew has enough music already), but it's probably the next best thing. :P

That would be true if I was trying to sell it or a CD. I was just offering it to him either in this form or the finished form whenever I re-arrange it the way I want eventually.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #3534 on: June 06, 2010, 10:54:56 pm »

So, I was surprised, but it seems like andrew pulled off a good heroic sacrifice. I mean, I remember lots of people didn't care for jade at all, now I must say she's gained a lot in my view.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3535 on: June 06, 2010, 11:49:31 pm »

Yet another Earthbound reference.

Also, Mozilla Firefox has Earthbound in its dictionary by default, I daresay.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #3536 on: June 06, 2010, 11:54:45 pm »

Earthbound reference? Would that make John Ness? Does that mean he'll become epiclly overpowered at the end of the game?
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3537 on: June 07, 2010, 12:29:59 am »

Ah, so Rose did blow up her gate. That's what it looked like, but the MSPA forums just said she went through, so I figured that's what happened and it was just confusing.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3538 on: June 07, 2010, 05:38:25 am »

Rose manages to finish her guide in the most epic, spine tingling way imaginable.

Good show, Rose.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3539 on: June 07, 2010, 06:37:59 am »

Nice zoologically dubious silhouettes in the bottom there. that purple thing with the moon on it is obviously Rose's, but what is it?

IDE/THEORY: The Earth is actually fine. Sburb splits the timeline. Elsewhere, the stable time loop that started the whole mess doesn't exist.
Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 3524