Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 136

Author Topic: Things that made you angry today thread.  (Read 97564 times)

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you angry today thread.
« Reply #1035 on: October 12, 2009, 04:09:22 pm »

Where is this IRC?
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: October 12, 2009, 04:15:39 pm »

So someone oughta get a sig out of it, then.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: October 12, 2009, 04:17:54 pm »

UGH! No one listens to kitty! There IS no IRC RAEG!
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: October 12, 2009, 04:25:00 pm »

Changed the above one for ya, kitty.

Did I mention that Steam is also blocked here! Every-fucking-thing is blocked here! We aren't allowed to COMMUNICATE! It SUCKS!

Oh, I feel like playing Dawn of War II. WELL THAT JUST WENT DOWN THE DRAIN, DIDN'T IT? Along with all of the other games I play - and screw playing Spore. (I took a page out of a friends book, bought a copy, then downloaded a "DRM" Free Copy. I Can't even play PORTAL!
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: October 12, 2009, 04:44:43 pm »

Tack where you from?

also: I got lotsa classes tomorrow, nilocy is angry :( I have to study for tomorrows classes aswell, nilocy is angry :( I got a punctured tire, from frikken nature!!! NILOCY ANGRY!!!  >:(

The Doctor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: October 12, 2009, 04:47:22 pm »

Tits make me angry.

Those fucking birds don't do shit for no-one.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: October 12, 2009, 04:50:02 pm »

Oh... the birds. I was about to RAEG hardcore-like.

Boarding School. I thought we'd already established that in the other 40 threads on GD i've been annoying in.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: October 12, 2009, 10:18:38 pm »

This week has been REALLY screwy with my dreams. In addition to the late-for-school part of yesterday's (two days ago?) dream, I dreamt that I was with my father, in an island in the middle of nowhere, on the sea during a raging storm trying to get a rock sample. After obtaining said sample (I stuffed it in my pocket) we returned home, only for three women to come and interrogate me, while I tried to act nonchalant. Cue dream end.

Last night, I dreamt I was going to a religious function with my family. I was seperated from them, and just followed someone else like I knew where I was going. I didn't find my family, instead finding myself upstairs while the girl I had followed initiated some kind of animal cult-thingy. Things got insane really fast, and when I tried to leave, they all got very aggressive.

If this trend continues, my dreams are going to get REALLY weird by the end of the week. I dare ya to try and interpret them.

And if crappy sleep wasn't enough to make me RAEG, I only get about 4 days study leave between school and exams. Last year the seniors got at least two weeks! Not to mention the midgets (Years 7-9) think and act like they run the place.
Quote from: Ampersand
Also, Xom finds people that chug unidentified fluids pleasing.
Quote from: Servant Corps
Ignorance of magic does not give scientists the power to resist fireballs.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: October 12, 2009, 10:55:57 pm »

Got a two-part PDF and can't figure out how to merge it FFFFFFFFF-

Also, I started taking a multivitamin recently to supplement my (nonexistent) nutrient intake, and now I have multiple dreams every night that I remember with quite a bit of clarity, although they're usually gone after an hour or so.
Shoes...

deadlycairn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: October 12, 2009, 11:19:34 pm »

That might be the vitamin B12, I hear that's good for vivid dreams. Either way, there's a lot of ways to get vivid dreams, but I've never heard anyone talk about dreams as crazy as mine.

On a RAEG note - I go to a Catholic school (though like about 70% of the students, I'm not actually Catholic) and so I have a mandatory R.E class. Our R.E teacher left at the end of the first term, and the best replacement the school could find was our grouchy old maths teacher who hasn't taught RE for 12 YEARS. Needless to say, our entire class has been failing since then. As icing on the cake, the proper RE teachers keep implying it's our fault for not studying. And the ONE EXAM we did under the proper teacher got stuffed up by the administration, so we ALL HAVE TO SIT IT AGAIN - AFTER WE'VE FORGOTTEN EVERYTHING. When your teacher looks at a test and says maybe four people are capable of passing, you know you're screwed. I'm going to end up doing level 1 RE AGAIN next year. AND the tests are all fairly valuable, IF WE COULD GET TAUGHT WELL ENOUGH TO BE ABLE TO PASS THEM.

All we need is an apathy thread and I'd never stop posting.
Quote from: Ampersand
Also, Xom finds people that chug unidentified fluids pleasing.
Quote from: Servant Corps
Ignorance of magic does not give scientists the power to resist fireballs.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: October 12, 2009, 11:58:06 pm »

What's RE?

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: October 13, 2009, 12:25:23 am »

Religious ed.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: October 13, 2009, 04:02:27 am »

I take R.E.

It's... not as bad as you'd think. Pointless, yes, I'd rather make up my own mind, but it sometimes focuses on the history of the Catholic church with no embellishment (no 'church was justified' bull) which I enjoy. It's interesting to see what atrocities people have committed via religion.

Not fun, but interesting.

Vlynndar

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies! All of them!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: October 13, 2009, 06:34:37 am »

If a tale told about two thousand years ago, and is still told now, it must be interesting. See also Dan Brown.

Many things I could tell you would fit in either sad or angry. Or some other more obscure emotion. But they all have to do with what I will do to make money.
For that viciously bad pun, I'm gonna introduce a NPC named Vlynndar just so that I can kill him of in a cruel and unusual way.
Watermelons are pretty important.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: October 13, 2009, 06:46:03 am »

Profit?

I take R.E.

It's... not as bad as you'd think. Pointless, yes, I'd rather make up my own mind, but it sometimes focuses on the history of the Catholic church with no embellishment (no 'church was justified' bull) which I enjoy. It's interesting to see what atrocities people have committed via religion.

Not fun, but interesting.

I prefer Theology and Philosophy myself. We'd avoid a lot of confusion if the kids learned those first and RE second, but I have this weird suspicion that it wouldn't work. Because they're, you know, six years old.

EDIT:

Same reason I love fluff about the Imperium.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 136