Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 124

Author Topic: Dwarf Therapist (LATEST 0.5.7 7/13/10 see first post)  (Read 620871 times)

darius

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Therapist (LATEST 0.4.1 10/6/09 see first post)
« Reply #420 on: October 25, 2009, 07:21:37 pm »

<...>
Unfortunately, the immigration wave grouping method is pure guesswork based on in-game creature ids. There is no sure-fire way to know when a dwarf showed up (that I have found). So take it or leave it, but it won't ever be 100% correct :)

Wow I didn't think that THIS was possible.

chmod

• Bay Watcher
  • I get by with a little help from my friends
    • View Profile
    • UDP Viper
« Reply #421 on: October 27, 2009, 12:14:59 am »

<...>
Unfortunately, the immigration wave grouping method is pure guesswork based on in-game creature ids. There is no sure-fire way to know when a dwarf showed up (that I have found). So take it or leave it, but it won't ever be 100% correct :)

It IS possible! :)

Also newest version is now up. Featuring military settings and new column types.

Impaler[WrG]

• Bay Watcher
  • Khazad Project Leader
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Therapist (LATEST 0.4.2 10/26/09 see first post)
« Reply #422 on: October 27, 2009, 12:52:53 am »

Hurray!!!   (9th download)
Khazad the Isometric Fortress Engine
Extract forts from DF, load and save them to file and view them in full 3D

Khazad Home Thread
Khazad v0.0.5 Download

Angellus

« Reply #423 on: October 27, 2009, 03:05:54 am »

<...>

It IS possible! :)

Also newest version is now up. Featuring military settings and new column types.
Guesswork will be more than good enough, maybe it could be possible to keep out certain dwarves from automatically being reverted to hauler? (To prevent your legendary miner/blacksmith/mason being diverted to hauler each time :))

I will be downloading the new version soon, as soon as I boot up DF again :)

Impaler[WrG]

• Bay Watcher
  • Khazad Project Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: October 27, 2009, 03:25:35 am »

New bug report (#149), Traits sorting ignores blank 'average' dwarves when they should be between the high and low ends of the spectrum.
Khazad the Isometric Fortress Engine
Extract forts from DF, load and save them to file and view them in full 3D

Khazad Home Thread
Khazad v0.0.5 Download

chmod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • UDP Viper
« Reply #425 on: October 27, 2009, 02:10:50 pm »

New bug report (#149), Traits sorting ignores blank 'average' dwarves when they should be between the high and low ends of the spectrum.
That was an easy fix, all done.

smirk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: October 27, 2009, 04:25:28 pm »

Bug: Kidnapped babies are showing up in Therapist.

I had 3 taken at various times, and there they are in Therapist with 1000+ disposition. Double-checked and they're still gone in-game. Of course, it hasn't screwed up the game in any way (as far as I can tell) so it's not too bad. If they can't be removed from the list, maybe they can be put into a separate grouping?
When i think of toady i think of a toad hopping arround on a keyboard
also
he should stay out of the light it will dry out his skin
his moist amphibian skin

chmod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • UDP Viper
« Reply #427 on: October 27, 2009, 04:29:57 pm »

I had 3 taken at various times, and there they are in Therapist with 1000+ disposition. Double-checked and they're still gone in-game. Of course, it hasn't screwed up the game in any way (as far as I can tell) so it's not too bad. If they can't be removed from the list, maybe they can be put into a separate grouping?
Please file a new bug, and attach the fort showing this problem.

smirk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: October 27, 2009, 05:38:57 pm »

Done and done. Report #150; fort is over on DFFD right here. I turned on the mining labor for the 3 quasi-missing babies, for easy ID (fort has 31 babies and 28 children).

Also: Thanks for all the effort put into Therapist! It's a truly excellent piece of work (although every time I read the name I can't help but think 'SNL Celebrity Jeopardy'  :P)
When i think of toady i think of a toad hopping arround on a keyboard
also
he should stay out of the light it will dry out his skin
his moist amphibian skin

Albedo

• Bay Watcher
  • Menacing with spikes of curmudgeonite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: October 27, 2009, 05:41:53 pm »

"The pen is mightier"?  8)

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: October 27, 2009, 05:57:55 pm »

This happens with Dwarf Manager as well. It may have something to do with the way DF stores the data, making DM/DT think the baby or kid is still alive when they are in fact no longer on the map.

chmod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • UDP Viper
« Reply #431 on: October 27, 2009, 06:02:28 pm »

This happens with Dwarf Manager as well. It may have something to do with the way DF stores the data, making DM/DT think the baby or kid is still alive when they are in fact no longer on the map.
Well assuming there is a flag present on these kidnap victims they can be rooted out. But finding that flag is key. I know I found the "invader dwarf" flag for 4.2 so those don't show up any more, I'm hoping that with this new fort I can figure it out relatively quickly.

Taritus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: October 27, 2009, 06:07:51 pm »

I just replied to issue #146, as I believe you didn't understand what I meant or something.  If you did, it's still an issue and a relatively important one, or at least I feel it should be.  I attached a screenshot of what's going on.

EDIT: jeslimak == Taritus

chmod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • UDP Viper
« Reply #433 on: October 27, 2009, 10:32:06 pm »

Done and done. Report #150; fort is over on DFFD right here. I turned on the mining labor for the 3 quasi-missing babies, for easy ID (fort has 31 babies and 28 children).

Also: Thanks for all the effort put into Therapist! It's a truly excellent piece of work (although every time I read the name I can't help but think 'SNL Celebrity Jeopardy'  :P)
Your fort is crazy and alien to me. I had to look away :P

I have eliminated your child problem. It is now fixed and those 3 don't show up any more. It is some of the uglier code in the project now, since the "kidnapped" flag appears to only be set on babies. It makes a general filter hard to write, but you know, whatevs. It's fixed now :)

I'm glad you get the joke. And it's going to live up to its name soon, allowing cheaters to remove "insanity" :) But it will start charging $125/hour for the therapy sessions.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #434 on: October 28, 2009, 04:27:16 am »

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 124