Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 311

Author Topic: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.  (Read 476643 times)

Apple Master

• Bay Watcher
  • The Master of Apples. IT IS AN APPLE
    • View Profile
Re: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.
« Reply #3225 on: October 02, 2010, 05:42:21 am »

I told you to go to the sewers mannnn.
PSN: SirAppleforth. Add me and say you're from Bay12!

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3226 on: October 02, 2010, 06:45:45 am »

Bah, bad day. Lost everything but what I kept in my cabinet in my apartment, including my cash. But I'll bounce back, I always bounce back.

Hey, MagmaDeath, a proposal - we pool our money or take a chunk out of the corps and buy a Cessna. I'll pay for the fuel, insurance, any mods I install and the hanger if we all pay for the (I'm thinking super scan) lock. See, I've got phase, I love flying and my pilot skill is very nearly at 6 raw. So when anyone in the corp wants to go anywhere, they'll head to a landing area, call me, I'll phase to the Cessna, fly to them and fly them where they need to go. Everyone else agrees, I think, that this would be a good plan, and fairly useful to the corp as a whole. I'll give my Mosquito to Beorntrix. What do you think?

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3227 on: October 02, 2010, 06:47:02 am »

Remember, if you need gear to get back, I've got a fairly largish stash of weapons and armor. I'm working to round it out a bit more, but guns and blades I've definitely got covered.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3228 on: October 02, 2010, 06:48:27 am »

Yeah, I'm going to have to mooch and scab for a wee while until I get back on my feet. I really do appreciate it. Consider me in your collective debts.

That is, if you give me shit.

Sir Pseudonymous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3229 on: October 02, 2010, 07:00:28 am »

A super scanlock on a plane? You might as well just spraypaint "Please don't steal this" on the door... ::)

You need a decent voxguard for it. Silver at the bare minimum, gold preferably.

And I still think top priority is getting a corpclave hq...
I'm all for eating the heart of your enemies to gain their courage though.

Apple Master

• Bay Watcher
  • The Master of Apples. IT IS AN APPLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3230 on: October 02, 2010, 07:02:23 am »

Yeah we kinda need to force frog to go look at the price at the very least.
PSN: SirAppleforth. Add me and say you're from Bay12!

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3231 on: October 02, 2010, 07:07:20 am »

Its better then nothing, and if its stored in corpclave, not many people would bother with CSS security for a Mosquito. Maybe a cessna or Zep, but not a mosquito.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3232 on: October 02, 2010, 07:11:44 am »

Yeah, I think the superscan is fine for the mosquito but you're right, we (I'll do my best to foot most of the bill but I'll need a few days to gather cash) should get a voxguard.

Bardum Idith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3233 on: October 02, 2010, 07:59:02 am »

Quote from: HellMOO
yumiko lunges at scruffy Bobby!
yumiko grabs scruffy Bobby and pins his arms behind his back.
yumiko shoves scruffy Bobby to the furnace.
yumiko lets go of scruffy Bobby.
Scruffy Bobby goes stumbling to the furnace.
From the furnace, you hear a muffled child's scream, then awful silence.
You laugh.

This game is sweet  :P

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3234 on: October 02, 2010, 10:42:13 am »

You need a corp Bardum?

devek

• Bay Watcher
  • [KILL_EVERYTHING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3235 on: October 02, 2010, 11:10:30 am »

Screw ice yetis
"Why do people rebuild things that they know are going to be destroyed? Why do people cling to life when they know they can't live forever?"

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3236 on: October 02, 2010, 11:31:20 am »

I'll probably try later. They sound fun.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3237 on: October 02, 2010, 12:34:54 pm »

Beorn, hit me up sometime ingame, I've got 10 bottles of hootch taking up space and I somehow doubt the player economy is going to snatch them up if I ask the price I'm thinking of (or any price at all, actually.  Who buys hootch).  I seem to recall that you've got Iron Liver, so I can imagine you'd like a bit of extra booziness to spare.

Jack, I'm somewhat short on funds at the moment, but if the plan goes into motion then I'll do my part to pay for your wreckage perfectly safe transport service.  And I've got a spraycan lying around so we can paint "Please don't steal this" on the door.

I was walking around through corpclave when I noticed something I had never seen before...  It was lying on the ground, perfectly innocent, like it had always been there.  But it hadn't.  This was the first time I'd ever come across such a thing.

I saw a poop.

No, not the piles or smears of shit you find while walking through the streets of Freedom City, this was a poop.  Yes, a poop.  I picked it up.  I smelled it.  It smelled very fresh.

I turned it over in my hands, examining it intently.  I couldn't think of anything to make out of a poop.

I appraised it with my sharp and intent eyes.  It weighed about 100 grams, and I was fairly certain it was worthless on the open market.  It was food.

I have locked it away safely in my apartment so that I don't lose it inadvertently.  I'm trying to formulate an action plan as to what I should do with it, but the only thing that really comes to mind is to take a bite out of its fresh, steamy goodness.  And despite what the appraisal said, I'm fairly certain I could get a rather shiny penny if I offered this thing up to the player economy.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3238 on: October 02, 2010, 12:38:26 pm »

Annnnd I'm bored from hellmoo again because nobody logs on to play. Solo playing will only get you so much fun.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3239 on: October 02, 2010, 12:42:16 pm »

Kagus: Sure thing. I got like 21 beets to give you anyway. Though I need to get another storage container, maybe a weapon rack or something.
Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 311