Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 216 217 [218] 219 220 ... 311

Author Topic: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.  (Read 476611 times)

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HellMOO: Go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company.
« Reply #3255 on: October 03, 2010, 04:50:09 am »

Yeah, I'm not quite sure why they want to kill you now.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3256 on: October 03, 2010, 04:52:31 am »

They shouldn't have to, an admin gave me aids.

And now, I MUST SPREAD.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #3257 on: October 03, 2010, 07:45:46 am »

I have a new ambition. I am going to hunt Vayra down and smash her head in. It will be hilarious. Her combustor hammer is nothing against my PUNCH.

Also, we will have a corp entirely composed of superheroes at this rate.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Sir Pseudonymous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3258 on: October 03, 2010, 08:27:51 am »

Yeah, STABS has essentially dissolved.  What could you expect?  It was a griefercorp of thugs who bullied those weaker than them into submission, and with a rampant joy for causing random chaos and mayhem.  It was bound to die sooner or later.
STABS was about Stabs, a testament to his ability to dick around and a large supply of money for him. It was driven by a handful of powerful players, who coerced everyone they could into joining to make money for Stabs.
I'm all for eating the heart of your enemies to gain their courage though.

Bardum Idith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3259 on: October 03, 2010, 08:34:46 am »

Since I'm corpless now, could somebody please invite "yumiko" to WOMBAT?
Thanks  :)

Yeah, STABS has essentially dissolved.  What could you expect?  It was a griefercorp of thugs who bullied those weaker than them into submission, and with a rampant joy for causing random chaos and mayhem.  It was bound to die sooner or later.
STABS was about Stabs, a testament to his ability to dick around and a large supply of money for him. It was driven by a handful of powerful players, who coerced everyone they could into joining to make money for Stabs.
Hmm, they were quite nice to me... Maybe cause my character is female ???

And now, I MUST SPREAD.
Down with the sexhavers!

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3260 on: October 03, 2010, 08:37:56 am »

And now, I MUST SPREAD.
Down with the sexhavers!
They don't mind the sexhavers that spread aids among the sexhavers.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

devek

• Bay Watcher
  • [KILL_EVERYTHING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3261 on: October 03, 2010, 08:50:38 am »

All I ever see Stabs do is run into the crack mansion and retirement home and kill every noob there that isn't in a powerful corp lol.
"Why do people rebuild things that they know are going to be destroyed? Why do people cling to life when they know they can't live forever?"

devek

• Bay Watcher
  • [KILL_EVERYTHING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3262 on: October 03, 2010, 12:57:32 pm »

Bah, I made that last char with the purpose of hunting down scrubs in Stabs and since Stabs is gone I am going to delete it and make a different one that can take on stronger players.
"Why do people rebuild things that they know are going to be destroyed? Why do people cling to life when they know they can't live forever?"

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3263 on: October 03, 2010, 01:33:34 pm »

Yeah, Jackrabbit just got permanently banned from *ideas for El Luchacabra.

All things considered, that suggestion could probably have been formatted a bit better so that it didn't look like a completely random outburst.  I'm sure it would've gotten a better response if it looked more like an idea and less like just berserk rambling.

Still though, damn.  Filing under the "retarded" category and permaban from *ideas on your first contribution.  That's hardcore, man.  You should get a medal.

And I am sooo close to getting the still set up, one of our new members has a mug available for usage...  I just need to get some shelves set up so I can clear enough space on the floor.

I managed to gather four cinder blocks and three piles of scrapwood with the help of $1k in hover platform fees.  This is just ridiculous...

devek

• Bay Watcher
  • [KILL_EVERYTHING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3264 on: October 03, 2010, 01:36:51 pm »

He should pray to get unpermabanned :P

Sir Pseudonymous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3265 on: October 03, 2010, 02:19:49 pm »

Bah, I made that last char with the purpose of hunting down scrubs in Stabs and since Stabs is gone I am going to delete it and make a different one that can take on stronger players.
Lolwut. You either have a decent pvp build or not (and you can't come out of chargen with a build that can challenge stronger players without a lot of work). The only 'immediate scrubkiller' build is just taking ripper as your first mut, but even that scales up to abom later. Of course, if you really screwed up your build, rerolling early is good, otherwise try to avoid it because the initial grind is the most excruciating.
I'm all for eating the heart of your enemies to gain their courage though.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3266 on: October 03, 2010, 02:40:11 pm »

Is his idea really that bad? I thought it was a good idea.
I gave birth to a live baby and forced him to throw it out his plane at 4000 feet to see if it would die on impact. We couldn't find the baby and it occurred to me that it may have been caught by a chupacabra in mid air and raised by it. I was thinking as more of a character background than an npc though and I guess the luchadore part was stupid.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3267 on: October 03, 2010, 03:20:25 pm »

Such a waste of a perfectly fine live baby, Offer it to Shoggoth!

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3268 on: October 03, 2010, 03:34:52 pm »

Honestly, why is it whenever I go into these topics at first it is like everyone is praising the game, then I jump 100 pages into the future and suddenly it is the worst game ever made?

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3269 on: October 03, 2010, 03:37:15 pm »

That is pretty impressive, I should get an achievement. And yeah, I could have formatted it better. I'd just pulled a 17 hour day and I wasn't thinking right. The idea was less retarded than I made it sound - that there was some sort of high level boss-ish Chupacabra ala Boss Hogg. The Luchadore thing came from a /tg/ thread I'd read that morning about how to make D&D better by making everything and everyone LUCHADORES, and because the Chupacabra is, I think, a Mexican monster.

But it's okay, it's not a big deal. I can always give any ideas I have through someone else. And not give them at 10 at night having gotten up at 4am.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 03:42:44 pm by Jackrabbit »
Pages: 1 ... 216 217 [218] 219 220 ... 311