Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 44

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 6 - Game Over  (Read 65530 times)

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 6 - Day 2 starts with a BBQ
« Reply #255 on: June 19, 2009, 10:15:49 pm »

Vote Rysith for lurking and not even trying to stop. Way to contribute to the discussions. Not that I'm really one to talk or anything, but it's still true. Go ahead, OMGUS, I'm fine with that. Anything to get you and me to talk more.

I'm not lurking, I'm just on vacation at the moment (and will be until Tuesday), so I don't have much time to post. I've been as active as I can be, which at this point doesn't seem to be particularly inactive. I've been trying to contribute whatever I can each time I get on to post. That said, an OMGUS wouldn't be terribly pointful now, so I won't bother.

At this point, as I said previously, I don't have any solid suspicions to go on, so I'm just trying to find my feet, as it were. I think I've made more progress trying to find people to at least vaguely trust than finding people to actively suspect. That said, I'll throw out a vote for webadict in an attempt to get him to answer my accusations of lurking.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 19, 2009, 10:17:47 pm »

Alexhans, I'm extremely suspicious of you. You call out Webadict for not including me on his Random Voter list, when I had already told him he hadn't. You call out me for lurking, which I wasn't, as I was talking. (I wasn't posting much, but I wasn't lurking). You are going to push the lynch on anyone who says they don't suspect anyone.
It seems to me you're trying to get all low-posters to vote with you so they don't get voted on by you.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 19, 2009, 10:31:07 pm »

Alexhans, I'm extremely suspicious of you. You call out Webadict for not including me on his Random Voter list, when I had already told him he hadn't. You call out me for lurking, which I wasn't, as I was talking. (I wasn't posting much, but I wasn't lurking). You are going to push the lynch on anyone who says they don't suspect anyone.
It seems to me you're trying to get all low-posters to vote with you so they don't get voted on by you.
I think that's a little extreme, but I always, if you recall, wanted others to vote. If they don't vote, it is our problem. We lose valuable information that could've been used. Some of us don't have the means to do anything other than analyzing (Here's a note to you, Alexhans: It's analyze. What you're saying is fairly hilarious, though. :P) Anyhow, we'd prefer it if everyone voted. It's better than not voting, because then EVERYONE can participate.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 19, 2009, 10:35:34 pm »

Phew* that was alot of reading.

Okay after looking over everything my vote is for inaluct. The two OMGUS votes in the first day were sucpicious as was the fact that he jumped straight onto the Twiggie bandwagon when it looked like he was done and straight off of it when it fell apart, both with little reasoning. The third OMGUS during this day hasn't helped.

Other suspicions lie with Josh but his actions, plus the possibility of a dopp bandwagon against him have left me mostly undecided on his alignment so for now inaluct.

inaluct

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 19, 2009, 10:39:22 pm »

1. I haven't voted yet.

2. You're bandwagoning, which is pretty suspicious.

3. Don't you have some sort of bizarre grudge on me, or something like that? You targeted me every night you were alive in Pandar's first Ridiculous Mafia, and I seem to remember you trying to kill me some other times.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 19, 2009, 11:07:09 pm »

Well, I'm sort of suspicious of Chaoticjosh for the same reasons more people have already elaborated, but I'm also suspicious of webadict for still trying to push me to get lynched in favor of people like josh.

1. You don't need to vote to be suspicious of someone just for voting for you. But I did seperate that one from the others because it was not a vote.

2.How is this bandwagoning? To my knowledge only one other person has voted for you and you barely challenged it. And also aren't your suspicions for Josh based soley on you bandwagoning? (i.e "Same reasons for more people have elaborated.")

3. is a) So your third defence is based on a half-joke that Panda made weeks or more ago?  b)Nope no grudge whatsoever.  :)

I don't think your defense is that strong and it is increasing my suspicion that you are scum. 

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 20, 2009, 12:15:25 am »

1. I haven't voted yet.

2. You're bandwagoning, which is pretty suspicious.

3. Don't you have some sort of bizarre grudge on me, or something like that? You targeted me every night you were alive in Pandar's first Ridiculous Mafia, and I seem to remember you trying to kill me some other times.

Who would you vote for? Who do you suspect? I'm thinking Inaluct and CJ, obviously, but I also think the current bandwagons on them are coming together too nicely.

Oh, unvote
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 20, 2009, 01:33:57 am »

Did you just say that Inaluct was obviously suspicious of Inaluct? :P
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 21, 2009, 09:32:55 am »

Well, I guess I'll vote Rysith. The way he bandwagoned and then retreated when called out on it is mighty suspicious.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 21, 2009, 12:35:00 pm »

The Whiteboard

chaoticjosh: A_Fey_Dwarf, Pandarsenic, R1ck
inaluct: Flintus10, webadict
R1ck: Nuke9.13
Rysith: chaoticjosh
webadict: Rysith
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 22, 2009, 03:17:50 am »

I'm back but, to be honest I expected more to happen. What happened to the activity around here?

Well, I guess I'll vote Rysith. The way he bandwagoned and then retreated when called out on it is mighty suspicious.
What?! This is exactly what you did on Twiggie. Very Hypocritical.
My vote stays on CJ.
Everyone: Who are you suspicious of? We need to lynch someone, Vote to lynch peoples. With 5 doppelgangers we have a high chance of hitting one and it is nearing a half chance all too quickly.

A_Fey_Dwarf: As you might recall from yesterday.  I agree with you... but have you any comments about the night events? about anything at all? 
The night events were pretty bland actually and didn't give much information. Obviously twiggie protected someone he trusted, and that someone twiggie trusted was either a mafia target, war vet target or exterminator target. But we don't know. There are too many options.

Meph: When does the day end and can we get a list of the living?

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 22, 2009, 03:58:13 am »

I'm going to go ahead and vote Chaoticjosh. He has made no real attempt at protecting himself, despite him saying he's solely concentrated on this mafia at the cost of concentrating on others. All he seems to be doing is trying to deflect the blame onto someone else.
I've played some mafia.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 22, 2009, 04:00:27 am »

Right, well, indeed. I don't know why everything went so quiet.
May I point out that R1ck has yet to answer my questions, dropped in to bandwagon, and just generally spoke suspiciously? We have a few hours of daylight left and I would urge people to at least consider R1ck before lynching chaoticjosh.
The R1ck situation:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Long Live United Forenia!

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 22, 2009, 04:09:27 am »

I'm going to unvote for now so I can see both Chaoticjosh and R1cks defense of theirselves. If neither of them post, I'll vote for Chaoticjosh, as he specifically said he was very concentrated on this mafia.
I've played some mafia.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #269 on: June 22, 2009, 05:44:08 am »

Hi guys... I've abused IRC mafia and completely forgot about mafia forums so I will catch up and post soon...

MOD:  Just in case, when is the deadline
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 44