Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 204

Author Topic: The "Forgotten the name of this game?" thread. Ask here to prevent clutter.  (Read 375766 times)

Apokaladle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pc game, somewhere around 10 years old. You built robots with sawblades and stuff on them, then you could battle them. My favorite arena was a neon-looking one, and there was a rusty metal one with gratings. I think pistons were another weapon.

choppy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pc game, somewhere around 10 years old. You built robots with sawblades and stuff on them, then you could battle them. My favorite arena was a neon-looking one, and there was a rusty metal one with gratings. I think pistons were another weapon.
was it this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robot_Wars:_Arenas_of_Destruction or this?  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robot_Wars:_Extreme_Destruction

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

Upcoming game, probably next year or teh end of this year, maybe never.  It's still kind of in a vapory state or it was when I last heard of it.

Got kind of a robocop/blade runner aesthetic, future dystopia, oh and it's 16 human players versus one massive player controlled boss robot.
Shoes...

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

This one's kind of odd.
Where does Tarn keep those games he's ashamed of? There's a page of them somewhere but I can't seem to actually get to it. I know that one of them is a stop-children-masturbating-and-therefore-save-the-lives-of-kittens simulator.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

I'm guessing you refer to Liberal Crime Squad, which can be found (along with the other Bay12 Games) here. If you lose that link, you can get there from the Other Games tab at the top of the devblog.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm guessing you refer to Liberal Crime Squad, which can be found (along with the other Bay12 Games) here. If you lose that link, you can get there from the Other Games tab at the top of the devblog.
No. It's labelled as being awful and I'm pretty sure Tarn said he's ashamed that they exist.
But they do exist.
Like the one I remember well you literally have a grid full of bedrooms and you have to click on them to stop children from masturbating. If you fail then one of the cats on the bottom of the screen dies. You lose when they're all dead.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Try this instead.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's these.
Thank you based Draxis. You get where it's at.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Eclectic Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • Vinum Sabbathi
    • View Profile

Uhh there was this hexagonal roguelike where you could make your own spells. There was a thread on it here a while ago, what is it called? I forgot..
Black chant mirrors the song of the stars
Open the abyss dreamt from afar
Abominations drawn to our dimension
Feed black desires, aid human ascension

Mattk50

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thinking of this really old flash game i used to play. You took the role of a bowman while commanding units to try to destroy the enemy base in a 2d tug of war game setting, only i remember there was quite a lot of unit diversity and physics things going on. Been wondering what it was, and if i'd still have fun with it if i played it again after so long. iirc had a nice art style as far as flash games went.

Hugehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thinking of this really old flash game i used to play. You took the role of a bowman while commanding units to try to destroy the enemy base in a 2d tug of war game setting, only i remember there was quite a lot of unit diversity and physics things going on. Been wondering what it was, and if i'd still have fun with it if i played it again after so long. iirc had a nice art style as far as flash games went.
Bowmaster Prelude.
We're Bay12er's. If there is a bug, we will find it, exploit it, and make a recursive statue out of it. Just look up Planepacked.
When a dwarf enters a martial trance, they become Jedi. Short, drunken Jedi.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Uhh there was this hexagonal roguelike where you could make your own spells. There was a thread on it here a while ago, what is it called? I forgot..
Hexagon Wizard?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile

Hexagon Wizard?
There's a Triangle Wizard, and it's a realtime roguelike with fancy spells, but I know of no Hexagon Wizard...
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Hexagon Wizard?
There's a Triangle Wizard, and it's a realtime roguelike with fancy spells, but I know of no Hexagon Wizard...
That was what I meant.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 204