Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1243 1244 [1245] 1246 1247 ... 1380

Author Topic: Minecraft - It has blocks.  (Read 2423530 times)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft - It has blocks.
« Reply #18660 on: September 05, 2014, 03:14:16 pm »

I didn't make my skin, sadly. I searched "elephant" on a skin website, and found it.

I am planning to make a skin at some point, though.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #18661 on: September 05, 2014, 06:24:23 pm »

Mine is my Bay12 username.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #18662 on: September 05, 2014, 09:09:05 pm »

My skin is also a shitty rehash of one of my avatars.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 09:13:19 pm by Tawarochir »
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18663 on: September 05, 2014, 09:11:39 pm »

My username is Elephant_Parade.

You have one of the nicest skins I've ever seen.

For the most part, it seems everyone's skins are really bright and high-contrast. Interesting.

I'm searching my own skin on McSkinSearch, though, and it's showing one that's a month out of date. Clicking "update" doesn't change it. Odd. I hope it updates soon. I wanted to show off my Fremen skin. Took me ages to make...

So I'll soon be adding all of you to my little village. I'm going to have to expand it soon. There aren't enough houses for everyone!

Also, I was wondering, would anyone be up for playing an adventure or challenge map sometime using Hamachi and a virtual LAN? My mom can rarely play, and aside from our little sessions (which I'm still recording without her knowledge), I'm only playing alone.
My name's uncapitalized :P.

I'd likely be up for play, depending on time and my ability to make Hamachi not murder my computer like it did last time I installed it.

TwilightWalker

• Bay Watcher
  • Oops.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18664 on: September 06, 2014, 02:03:27 am »

Mine shouldn't be a multicolored monstrosity, TwilightWalker, if you need more NPCs.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #18665 on: September 06, 2014, 02:33:20 am »

Lol, will they ever stop adding stupid "end-game" things?

My name is the same as my fprum name, btw.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #18666 on: September 06, 2014, 06:32:41 am »

Lol, will they ever stop adding stupid "end-game" things?

My name is the same as my fprum name, btw.

It's not end-game, it's yet another dungeon. Just this time it's underwater.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18667 on: September 06, 2014, 10:18:15 am »

I just like using the guardians as aquarium filler in creative builds.

New stones are cool too.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18668 on: September 06, 2014, 10:39:52 am »

Also, I was wondering, would anyone be up for playing an adventure or challenge map sometime using Hamachi and a virtual LAN? My mom can rarely play, and aside from our little sessions (which I'm still recording without her knowledge), I'm only playing alone.
I can still host it if you want me to for that, I used to do that for the solistream before hitchhiker hosted instead.

Also if you're still taking NPC names, mine's Aklyon. Skins not particularly special though, I just went to look for a Link skin a long time ago and thought it was good.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #18669 on: September 06, 2014, 12:22:37 pm »

I'd potentially be game, but would only be available for a session or two every weekend. I prefer playing challenge maps in sessions anyway otherwise you end up coming back to find massive chunks of it finished in your absence. I've had my eye on Crash Landing lately, but it  requires combat. Are there any good no-mob challenge maps?
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #18670 on: September 06, 2014, 02:22:26 pm »

I'd potentially be game, but would only be available for a session or two every weekend. I prefer playing challenge maps in sessions anyway otherwise you end up coming back to find massive chunks of it finished in your absence. I've had my eye on Crash Landing lately, but it  requires combat. Are there any good no-mob challenge maps?

Yeah, I'd probably only be available on the weekends for the most part as well. And we'd definitely have to find a time to play together in one big session. I think virtual LAN play works best.

I'm thinking it would be fun to do a Bay12 challenge with one of the walls maps, or one of the race to the wool maps. In teams with voice chat, and we could record each side, like the Yogscast does theirs. Then I'd edit them together for us to watch and reminisce.

I know it's tricky, since we're all over the world, but if we can find a time to get at least 4 people together... Could be spectacularly good times.

And thanks for all the NPC volunteers! I'm not sure how many clones my computer can handle having around, but I'll include as many as I can. If it works out well, I may turn it into a group let's play and start a thread in the community games forum. Would anyone be willing to do a little voice acting for me, by any chance?

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18671 on: September 06, 2014, 06:29:49 pm »

Looking for a Minecraft mod that does one really specific thing is actually really hard. A lack of specific codewords doesn't help either.

Basically something that causes explosions to damage blocks in a manner more resembling an actual explosion, so generally only LoS (blocked by obstacles) and damage done depending on the angle between the source of the explosion and the blocks it's hitting.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18672 on: September 08, 2014, 03:49:03 pm »

I made a FTB Monster 1.6.4 server, because why not. Here's the thread.

EDIT: It's down again. My computer couldn't handle it. :(
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 04:41:22 pm by MagmaMcFry »

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #18673 on: September 08, 2014, 04:09:12 pm »

Looking for a Minecraft mod that does one really specific thing is actually really hard. A lack of specific codewords doesn't help either.

Basically something that causes explosions to damage blocks in a manner more resembling an actual explosion, so generally only LoS (blocked by obstacles) and damage done depending on the angle between the source of the explosion and the blocks it's hitting.
Doesn't Minceraft do that anyway? If I put rocks between TNT and dirt, the rocks will reduce damage done to the dirt.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #18674 on: September 08, 2014, 04:28:04 pm »

I think that he's referring to damaging blocks without outright smashing them.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.
Pages: 1 ... 1243 1244 [1245] 1246 1247 ... 1380