Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 383 384 [385] 386 387 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 810900 times)

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #5760 on: December 18, 2009, 07:13:18 pm »

Johbson doesn't host over the weekend. We may find a different host, or I might even do it if enough people want to play, but I'm not sure who hosts over the weekend. Could raid Data's server though.

Quake, ya, it makes playing a medic more interesting, also a bitch when you get stabbed in atmos or toxins and die before you can make it to medbay/get someone to respond to your distress calls.

Datas bleeding system sucked balls.

id see it more in line if you get hit thiers like 1% chance to bleed and then a you start to bleed 200 to -200 (bled to death) but not annyoing inject right blood or shit just patch the guy up.
Dev on Baystation12- Forums
Steam Username : Headswe

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5761 on: December 18, 2009, 08:56:11 pm »

Gah, its Friday already? Sigh. Well, nonetheless, yeah, I can't host on weekends. Anyone else want to, I can send you the files you need and all that fun stuff. Or I could host now, that works. Don't know how long I can keep it up though.

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5762 on: December 18, 2009, 09:05:58 pm »

i can possibly host nearly every weekend. and if you guys are very luck a dedicated server.

sebbebroberg at hotmail.com

Aavak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Bohemian Shenanigans
« Reply #5763 on: December 18, 2009, 11:59:59 pm »

Well if I can grab a copy of the host files I could host, my connection's okay (50 meg broadband) but I live in the UK so imagine there'd be less than optimal pings to the US.

Though on the topic of the host files, is anyone actively working on the B12 server? If so, I would be interested in pitching in with the code.

Trorbes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5764 on: December 19, 2009, 12:59:15 am »

To be honest, nobody's actively doing ANYTHING with the b12 server; we haven't even had a game in a week or so, that I'm aware of.  There were a few people working on various things, but I'm guessing they mostly got bored/frustrated and left.  I know that's what happened to me when I was doing mapping work.

Speaking of, if the server happens to get active again I might be interested in working on the map again, especially if I can get around to working on a new map for us, because right now the old map's just a big clusterfuck of added modules thrown where they could fit.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5765 on: December 19, 2009, 01:12:22 am »

I think it was the whole thing with Data that wiped us out this time. I'd be up for a game, but can't play during the day cause work is getting busy.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Aavak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Bohemian Shenanigans
« Reply #5766 on: December 19, 2009, 02:54:19 am »

What thing with Data are you referring to if I may ask? I've read a lot from the various forums but still feel I've only scratched the surface.

Skibiliano

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5767 on: December 19, 2009, 04:46:03 am »

What thing with Data are you referring to if I may ask? I've read a lot from the various forums but still feel I've only scratched the surface.

Start reading from Page 335,

All is fine and dandy.

336: Some bugs and such.
346: Pull removed in data's code, replaced by grab. Outrages
347: Data: "Not reverting back"
354: Data stopped was asked to stop hosting under the name of B12
355: Data Vs Johbson Arguement
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
359: Data vs Well, Many of B12'ers.

362: An interesting discovery

364: Log from ingame by our Aussie friend, Cheeetar.

at around pages 365-370 it ended, Finally.

GENERATION 10:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5768 on: December 19, 2009, 07:08:59 am »

Collected drama thus far in this thread is so thick you can cut it with a knife. You really don't want to know the full story, Cernunnos, trust me. Long, boring, and all the good parts are the ones I don't want to talk about because I don't like talking about PMs addressed, and from, me.

Besides the fact that the drama of SS13 is wearing down my poor, black, soul, I have also school/family to deal with, as well as a want to play other online games, a thing I cannot do if I am hosting. That is why I have pretty much stopped. If I ever can again, I might. Will probably happen after I learn coding, which is coming along very slowly however.

I'll send the host files to you, as well, have fun with them and all that fun-inducing stuff. Do you want the link too Trobes?

Jakkarra

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chairman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5769 on: December 19, 2009, 10:29:11 am »

I've not been playing this for a while, what with my new computer and all, when is the server currently up?

Trorbes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5770 on: December 19, 2009, 11:51:29 am »

Sure, I would like to work on the maps again, although there's no way in hell I could host (terrible connection, low-end computer, etc.) unfortunately.

@Jakkarra: pretty much when somebody asks Johbson (or anyone else who has the files) to host, currently.

Hamram

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5771 on: December 19, 2009, 12:27:20 pm »

What server were you on at the time Hamram?

And yeah, I love CO2 as well, it's a surprisingly underused killing tool. As the atmospheric technician I can do some of the most terrific damage imaginable, and since hardly anyone cares to be the atmos guy, or go into the room, it's rare to be disturbed.
We were at the Goonservers at the time.

I first came into contact with SS13 about two weeks ago and I am gravitating towards the goonservers due to their healthy population. European day hours are pretty dead though.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 01:12:47 pm by Hamram »

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5772 on: December 19, 2009, 12:30:51 pm »

Yes, ever since the data scenerio the age of bay12 on SS13 cumbled, now your lucky to even get the chance to play on the server
Hello Hunam

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5773 on: December 19, 2009, 02:21:32 pm »

Yes, ever since the data scenerio the age of bay12 on SS13 cumbled, now your lucky to even get the chance to play on the server

God, this sucks, screw data.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5774 on: December 19, 2009, 03:56:19 pm »

Gah, its Friday already? Sigh. Well, nonetheless, yeah, I can't host on weekends. Anyone else want to, I can send you the files you need and all that fun stuff. Or I could host now, that works. Don't know how long I can keep it up though.

I would very much like the host files Johbson.

Either send them to my hotmail or upload them and pm me the link. any of them would be fine.
Pages: 1 ... 383 384 [385] 386 387 ... 950