Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 339 340 [341] 342 343 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 810575 times)

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #5100 on: October 11, 2009, 01:31:28 pm »

i think they are trying to fix firelocks, but i am not sure

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5101 on: October 11, 2009, 01:37:20 pm »

What the hell happened to the server? I went afk for a bit because my mom was being a bitch and yelling at me for no reason, and it was gone.

Updating.

Also, sigh. Might as well go through a list.

First of all, this is still a server run by ME.

Data, since you're ignoring me on purpose in SS13: Stop giving yourself invincibility and all those other powers and running around killing and attacking people.
Oh well wasn't that unpredictable [/sarcasm]
Yes, Data did that. But he will NOT be doing it again. We would all appreciate it if you would stop trying to cause trouble, Apple, because that seems to be all you're doing.

Kinda funny how you guys never saw that coming.

Or, that Apple chap did, and you lot shouted at him for it.

Hilarious.

I don't know who you are, but if you don't know what happened, it would be best for you to withhold judgment.
You know, guys, I've had other admins that were worse than data and you didn't care at all.

Well thanks jobbson and his ego im now banned for three years.

seems like you are no better then the goons.

Also why have you teamed up with Android data?.

All my bans are permanent until removed. This was your second chance, by the way, and I didn't see the same improvement Andrea saw in you. Or, hey, maybe you shouldn't have set the station on fire.

Repent now, it's not too late!
Or maybe it is.

I don't care if you don't like Data. Stop coming here, then.  I'm not sure why you hate him so much.

I STILL have authority over this server. Today, was not the greatest day, but it was also the first true day Data played with us Bay12vers.

He might just be used to the way he ran the place, I don't know, but sooner or later his problems will stop. And, if they don't, well, that's a story for another time and another place.

tl:dr- I run this server. I always will. If you don't like it, then we don't want to play with you either. Kindly stop harassing me, data, and this forum.

EDIT- Also I'm not in the mood to do anything at the moment. I'll be back later.

PenguinOverlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5102 on: October 11, 2009, 01:46:48 pm »

If it helps at all, I used to have Goonstation's Source and all that SVN nonsense. I recently, however, forgot what it was called, but remember the domain having something to do with a guy called Slurm. Bleh.
CleverBot: It hurts when you laugh at me.

Apple Master

• Bay Watcher
  • The Master of Apples. IT IS AN APPLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #5103 on: October 11, 2009, 01:47:59 pm »

cool story bro.

PSN: SirAppleforth. Add me and say you're from Bay12!

The Survivor

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeah, I made that.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5104 on: October 11, 2009, 02:10:42 pm »

Fair due Johbson. I think Data's reputation didn't really help. To be honest, we talked on SS13 and now we're cool. At least he's decent.
'Sup.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5105 on: October 11, 2009, 03:52:00 pm »

Actually i REALLY cared when the other admins sucked.

BTW
Data, your guna needs to explain yourself or be crucified by this forumn.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5106 on: October 11, 2009, 04:19:28 pm »

Quake, you've never even played with him yet.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5107 on: October 11, 2009, 04:26:40 pm »

Everyone lay off Data. He likes a different play style then us, but wants to learn ours. I think there needs to be a few more admin tools, like a power-person list and maybe a few other things. Also, a private day for just B12ers to log on and muck about the server to figure out some of the kinks, since it appears "radically" different then the one we are using, with changes to the UI and some other things.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5108 on: October 11, 2009, 04:31:19 pm »

Android data is one of the most hated man in ss13 and byond for that matter.
Dev on Baystation12- Forums
Steam Username : Headswe

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5109 on: October 11, 2009, 04:39:05 pm »

Android data is one of the most hated man in ss13 and byond for that matter.

Particularly why i didnt attack him until he started messing other people up...
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5110 on: October 11, 2009, 04:43:09 pm »

Why is he so hated?
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5111 on: October 11, 2009, 04:52:45 pm »

Long story short; heres waht iv heard. He had a pretty neat server, whitch was fun. Then the players started leaving because data wasnt a good host and kept messing with the players. Eventually he took the server down and demanded that the remaining loyal players come up with 30 people to cast a vote to take it back up.

Amazingly he didnt get his votes.

He continued to pompously post about what he was doing with the game for a while.

I dont personally hate him but i dont believe he is a good addition to our server.

Nor would i be surprised if he never posted here again after his behaviour and our response.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 04:54:39 pm by QuakeIV »
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5112 on: October 11, 2009, 04:58:34 pm »

Ah, interesting. Well, then he should host for us, but not admin. That should solve the problems.

Skibiliano

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5113 on: October 11, 2009, 04:59:53 pm »

Can we have a server up?
This is not hatred or anything, But data has mentioned 24/7 server that can be set up in 5 minutes... Huh...
GENERATION 10:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Smitehappy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5114 on: October 11, 2009, 05:03:26 pm »

What's been the issue with hosting in this thread? Is it that it needs to be monitored or is it that noone wants to leave it running on their computer?

If it's the second I have an old P4 server laying around from my CISCO CCNA classes that I wouldn't mind setting up. You could just keep the source code there so it'd be easier to get to for whoever needed it and it'd be up consistently.
Interestingly, Armok's name actually originates from arm_ok, a variable in one of Toady's earlier games that kept track of how many of your arms weren't missing.
Pages: 1 ... 339 340 [341] 342 343 ... 950