Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 637 638 [639] 640 641 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 807761 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #9570 on: April 05, 2010, 10:04:42 pm »

That's actually a good idea. I mean, a plasma researcher can't do nothing, so why not create some small heat bombs to sit around in a storage room in toxins.

That's it, we need a secure room to store bombs in! :D
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9571 on: April 05, 2010, 10:12:36 pm »

How secure is it when one assistant with a toolbox can break into the captains quarters in 5 minutes? Unless you put it in space. Hmm, a mass driver accessible bomb storage. Has potential, but nuclear mode could be a problem, syndies could drop in and just bomb the crap out of the station via power 16 5 sec bombs.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9572 on: April 05, 2010, 10:14:23 pm »

We totally need a mass driver accessible room, with a way back.
The computer should need the correct ID to launch, and it needs to go through space...alright, maybe not through space.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9573 on: April 05, 2010, 10:17:53 pm »

We totally need a mass driver accessible room, with a way back.
The computer should need the correct ID to launch, and it needs to go through space...alright, maybe not through space.

We had something like that with our toxins on the old map.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9574 on: April 05, 2010, 10:22:00 pm »

I like Mass Drivers...and a BOMB STORAGE + MASS DRIVERS!

My two favorite things...followed by wirecutters.

Adhesive

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9575 on: April 05, 2010, 11:00:50 pm »

Alright, my turn to be as bitchy as Mono.

Goog stripped my adminship for some reason he won't bother telling me (at least he's being extremely vague), actually MUTED me when I tried asking, then when I tried to get Magma to help me out by speaking for me (although I can't be entirely sure he really did do anything), he actually hunted him down IC and stunned him with the excuse "SORRY I WAS SEEING THINGS". Earlier today he told me that he was in a bad mood or somefuck so I think he's taking his bad mood out on me and abusing his adminship in the process.

I also happened to be the traitor that round so he fucked that completely, yeah?

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9576 on: April 05, 2010, 11:03:24 pm »

Did you ask using OOC or adminhelp?

If you were using OOC I don't blame him for muting you.
Also, getting magma to speak for you is circumventing the rules...which is bad.

We have Private Messages for a reason.

Adhesive

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9577 on: April 05, 2010, 11:05:57 pm »

Every time I adminhelp it says there aren't any admins online, which is bullshit because both Beorn AND Goog are there.

EDIT: "Sorry, no administrators are on to hear your plea for help. Your message has been logged."

EDIT2: Seeing as how you're in right now, would you kindly unmute me?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 11:08:16 pm by Adhesive »

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9578 on: April 05, 2010, 11:08:30 pm »

Every time I adminhelp it says there aren't any admins online, which is bullshit because both Beorn AND Goog are there.
Yeah, you cant admin help or PM if you are muted.

Which is why I was willing to do this.

Truly, Googol is just being..

Stupid today, for lack of a better word.

He's arrested most of the station, and is sending them to the prison station without trial, for no perceptible reason.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Adhesive

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9579 on: April 05, 2010, 11:09:53 pm »

Would you respond on Steam already, Magma?!

EDIT: And now none of the admins are allowing a reboot, which is just fucking wow.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 11:16:22 pm by Adhesive »

Googolplexed

• Bay Watcher
  • My avatar is of whitespace, Not the firefox logo
    • View Profile
« Reply #9580 on: April 05, 2010, 11:23:03 pm »

Yeah, you cant admin help or PM if you are muted.

Which is why I was willing to do this.

Truly, Googol is just being..

Stupid today, for lack of a better word.

He's arrested most of the station, and is sending them to the prison station without trial, for no perceptible reason.
I will admit that I have locked up quite a few people.
Its pretty hard though when two people are meta-gaming together and one is evading a perma-ban which I have overlooked

Sukasa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9581 on: April 05, 2010, 11:23:49 pm »

Googol didn't deadmin you anyways, only I have write access to my server's files.

Simply put, You Griefed.  It wasn't a throwaway round, it wasn't because the server had to be restarted soon anyways, the round hadn't gone to hell, and that round you weren't the traitor.   Thus, I handled it my way.  My way involved removing a line from admins.txt.  Furthermore, you assumed that googol muted you (he didn't), and then proceeded to attempt to spam (I checked the log).
<@TRS[DF]> I'll drive this place into the ground faster than Boatmurdered

Adhesive

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9582 on: April 05, 2010, 11:27:08 pm »

Googol didn't deadmin you anyways, only I have write access to my server's files.

Simply put, You Griefed.  It wasn't a throwaway round, it wasn't because the server had to be restarted soon anyways, the round hadn't gone to hell, and that round you weren't the traitor.   Thus, I handled it my way.  My way involved removing a line from admins.txt.  Furthermore, you assumed that googol muted you (he didn't), and then proceeded to attempt to spam (I checked the log).

How the Hell did I grief? Want me to give you the list? Here's the god-damned list.

KILL NUMBER ONE, HE HIT ME IN THE GODDAMN HEAD WITH A TOOLBOX, EVERYONE OVERREACTED AND I WAS ARRESTED.

KILL NUMBER TWO, THE HOS. HE TRIED TO RECAPTURE ME, OH LAWDY LAWD I DID NOT WANT THAT.

KILL NUMBER THREE, I admit that was a bit of a bad reflex but it wasn't really grief, just bad RP.

KILL NUMBER FOUR, BOB ROBERTSON, HE TRIED TO SEND ME BACK TO CENTCOM SO I SMASHED HIS FACE IN!

EDIT: KILL NUMBER FIVE, JADE, SHE ORDERED MY DEATH! Actually this is kill number four and Bob is kill number five, you know what I mean.

All 5 kills. If you want to call SELF DEFENSE griefing, then you need an MRI.

And the spamming? I was convinced that nobody would ever hear it, sorry about that, my enormous bad.

EDIT: I was definitely muted. If it wasn't him, who was it? Beorn? I was still muted. And yes, this round that is going on CURRENTLY is a round where I started as traitor. My headset was faulty. I ran into the arrivals checkpoint. I whacked some guy in the legs a few times, got killed and launched out the mass driver. Why? Because I was muted and crippled by it, I couldn't play traitor right. They assigned a new traitor. Whoopdy doo.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 11:31:17 pm by Adhesive »

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9583 on: April 05, 2010, 11:30:52 pm »

Adhesive, you can at least use proper nettiqute. All caps lock is getting you nowhere.

You killed 5 people...I hardly ever kill anyone. Also, stop spamming restart votes.
Don't complain about bans on the forum, this includes mutes and admin removal.

Being an admin is a privilege, not a right.

Adhesive

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9584 on: April 05, 2010, 11:34:17 pm »

Adhesive, you can at least use proper nettiqute. All caps lock is getting you nowhere.

You killed 5 people...I hardly ever kill anyone. Also, stop spamming restart votes.
Don't complain about bans on the forum, this includes mutes and admin removal.

Being an admin is a privilege, not a right.

Sorry but hey, I like yelling.

I killed five people. Yes. In self defense. I don't care if you hardly ever kill anyone, I, personally deal with people who attempt to damage me by damaging them right back. If complaining about bans includes mutes and admin removal, it should be specified.

I know it isn't a right. My privilege was taken away unjustly and I want to try and get it back.
Pages: 1 ... 637 638 [639] 640 641 ... 950