Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 547 548 [549] 550 551 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 809777 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #8220 on: March 10, 2010, 10:01:54 am »

I'll check tonight.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8221 on: March 10, 2010, 10:07:44 am »

K: mono124 (IP: ******) (Time: 09-Mar-2010) (By: phoeboslc) (Reason: Banned for threatening to crash the server once, an insane amount of griefing threats, multiple cases of actually griefing. And even though this isn't a reason but I want to add it, bitching like the fist of the north star.)

Dev on Baystation12- Forums
Steam Username : Headswe

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8222 on: March 10, 2010, 10:10:21 am »

The "by *namehere* part is glitched, by the way, theres some other log somewhere, the first person who banned said person's name will always appear. Sometimes you'll get someone who was banned back when the code wasn't even in use by us.

EDIT- I haven't read like the last 10 pages, if anyone said anything to me I missed it, if it was about me breaking my promise to host last week, I'm sorry and blame Valve.  :P
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 10:13:00 am by Dr. Johbson »

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8223 on: March 10, 2010, 10:12:02 am »

So that's why there are people who I have no idea who they are..
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8224 on: March 10, 2010, 10:12:37 am »

What? Who the hell is Phoeboslc? I don't even KNOW who they are. I haven't ever threatened to crash the server... except when I joked that "Every time I get mad, the server will crash" because it crashed a lot every time I was on (although it does it when I am not online as well). Anyway, the grief was probably the fire extinguisher incident which was me defending genetics and keeping a h2m out of the station, which ended in the person who stole the h2m throwing an incendiary grenade and killing everyone in genetics, including 2 heads, me, the chemist, and an assistant who broke a window..... I hadn't even KILLED the chemist, just knocked him out, but he had primed the grenade before he fell over.

The "by *namehere* part is glitched, by the way, theres some other log somewhere, the first person who banned said person's name will always appear. Sometimes you'll get someone who was banned back when the code wasn't even in use by us.

EDIT: Well in that case it was Adhesive, because he is the only one that would put my bitching in a ban log.  ::)

EDIT 2: Also, Adhesive was the only one on when I DID get banned.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 10:15:13 am by Mono124 »
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8225 on: March 10, 2010, 10:14:34 am »

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8226 on: March 10, 2010, 10:15:09 am »

PhoebosLC, Mono, AKA, Pillow Killer, on these fourms.

If it means anything, I don't really think Mono is capable of grief, but like I said, I haven't read the last 10 pages.

EDIT- Capable as in mindset, not calling you an idiot here, Mono.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8227 on: March 10, 2010, 10:18:41 am »

Normally when I "grief" it IS because of an IC reason. Adhesive just... didn't care. Adhesive doesn't really post on the forums, but me and him have a HUGE flame war in the game. He doesn't like that I bitch when I get griefed. I think another count of the grief would be when I killed him for absolutely no reason when he said that HE didn't bitch about being griefed. I will admit to doing that, because what he said was just retarded, and I wanted to prove him wrong. Then again, only four people were online, and when he put in a restart vote (after bitching whoever griefed him out (he didn't know it was me)) I voted yes.

EDIT: Guess I know who Phoebos is now... I think my first ban was.... when I was banned for multi-key because of the "cannot connect to hub right, will log you in as guest" glitch.... hmm....

EDIT2: Also notice how it doesn't even actually explain any of the cases of actual griefing? I would assume a format would be more like:

(person banned) (ip) (time) (admin who banned) (reason: (what was witinessed, if many explain some and then put "and more") (what other players have said person has done) (adminhelp log, or a small chat log of the incident that show the grief was real (you would have to trust your admins, as it can be faked))
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 10:23:37 am by Mono124 »
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8228 on: March 10, 2010, 10:28:33 am »

Normally when I "grief" it IS because of an IC reason. Adhesive just... didn't care. Adhesive doesn't really post on the forums, but me and him have a HUGE flame war in the game. He doesn't like that I bitch when I get griefed. I think another count of the grief would be when I killed him for absolutely no reason when he said that HE didn't bitch about being griefed. I will admit to doing that, because what he said was just retarded, and I wanted to prove him wrong. Then again, only four people were online, and when he put in a restart vote (after bitching whoever griefed him out (he didn't know it was me)) I voted yes.

EDIT: Guess I know who Phoebos is now... I think my first ban was.... when I was banned for multi-key because of the "cannot connect to hub right, will log you in as guest" glitch.... hmm....

EDIT2: Also notice how it doesn't even actually explain any of the cases of actual griefing? I would assume a format would be more like:

(person banned) (ip) (time) (admin who banned) (reason: (what was witinessed, if many explain some and then put "and more") (what other players have said person has done) (adminhelp log, or a small chat log of the incident that show the grief was real (you would have to trust your admins, as it can be faked))

Well. its true you bitch allot. but i haven't seen you randomly cuffing people and throwing them into jail or killing anyone without a reason for it.

i'l just go ahead and unban you.

but im keeping my eyes on you.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8229 on: March 10, 2010, 10:31:00 am »

Somebody mentioned adding a longer form for ban reason, that can be edited and added onto after a ban.

Dr. Johbson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8230 on: March 10, 2010, 10:31:12 am »

I usaully just throw down "Greifer" or "NOBODY LIKES YOU."  :P  Which probably causes alot of problems. I just try to remember the name of everyone. Works pretty well, actually. Well, for me, at least.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8231 on: March 10, 2010, 10:34:13 am »

Why do we have a different IP all the time?(server)
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8232 on: March 10, 2010, 10:44:54 am »

Well I am not going to be on for a while, I am playing Allegiance which is a game where you can control ships or be a commander and issue commands to player controlled ships... anyway, back on topic. I just wanted to make sure that when I DO decide to play, I don't get the evil ban notice.

EDIT:
I usaully just throw down "Greifer" or "NOBODY LIKES YOU."  :P  Which probably causes alot of problems. I just try to remember the name of everyone. Works pretty well, actually. Well, for me, at least.

Well I don't really think anyone is going to second guess you Johbson, but second guess an admin that lost his admin after a day (two? I don't know) of having it, and banning someone he held a grudge against? Ehh......

« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 10:47:20 am by Mono124 »

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8233 on: March 10, 2010, 11:24:08 am »

Well I am not going to be on for a while, I am playing Allegiance which is a game where you can control ships or be a commander and issue commands to player controlled ships... anyway, back on topic. I just wanted to make sure that when I DO decide to play, I don't get the evil ban notice.

EDIT:

Well I don't really think anyone is going to second guess you Johbson, but second guess an admin that lost his admin after a day (two? I don't know) of having it, and banning someone he held a grudge against? Ehh......

i do also play Allegiance

my nick is ronkiv.

Trorbes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8234 on: March 10, 2010, 11:37:30 am »

Why do we have a different IP all the time?(server)
Because Head's ISP uses dynamic IP addresses
Pages: 1 ... 547 548 [549] 550 551 ... 950