Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 494 495 [496] 497 498 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 810314 times)

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #7425 on: February 20, 2010, 05:27:56 pm »

I vote for no restarts except by vote.

It was a vote and the shuttles on zombie are still bugged
Dev on Baystation12- Forums
Steam Username : Headswe

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7426 on: February 20, 2010, 05:30:11 pm »

I see..
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7427 on: February 20, 2010, 05:38:45 pm »

I see..
Bugged is the wrong word

I don't want them really.

MrWiggles

• Bay Watcher
  • Doubt Everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #7428 on: February 20, 2010, 05:48:31 pm »

Is there a map?
Doesn't like running from bears = clearly isn't an Eastern European
I'm Making a Mush! Navitas: City Limits ~ Inspired by Dresden Files and SCP.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113699.msg3470055#msg3470055
http://www.tf2items.com/id/MisterWigggles666#

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7429 on: February 20, 2010, 06:31:45 pm »

Wow, well, I am done trying to map (or anything remotely related to code for that matter). I can get it all planned out, sure, but actually trying to either

a) get the damn code so I can do it
or
b) figure out how the hell to fix the 350+ errors I get when I try to do anything with it so I can actually MAKE the damn placeholders. I'm talking about getting the open source code and just trying to open a map that comes with it, having done absolutely nothing with it.

is sort of problematic. I mean, when I asked for help with the open source, I got a "idk whats wrong" and thats it, which brings me to my second point of: why the HELL are we hoarding the code like this? It's not like our code is even that great! The goons have a metric SHITTON more items and such, and data has hero's mode. Hell, the only people who really play on the server are regulars who don't go to the goons, and when we DO get an influx of people, it's when the goon servers crash or they have a really abusive admin on at the time. Honestly, this is extremely irritating. There's also the fact that we don't have enough admins for the different timezones we have, or when we DO get an influx of people, but, of course, nobody is "trustworthy" enough to get it except the people who already have it. Combine all this with the fact that half our playerbase are assholes (which is sad considering we don't even have that large of a playerbase) and.... well.... yeah. Hell, I am pretty sure by posting this there will be a new round of "quit your whining pirate butt-hurt" going on soon. The only reason I whine so much is because of the fact that if you don't, nothing gets done if nobody whines about it. Oh, and almost no-one who played this about 5 months ago still does is sort of saddening. Beorn gets on some times, but then again, a lot of people months ago didn't like Beorn as an admin. Johbson almost never does, and I haven't seen qwerty on in forever. Googol popped up some time after I stopped playing because the game was unplayable because of the bugs and now, and he still plays, but I don't think he will really keep playing that long.

TL:DR
After Johbson left, this place went to shit and pretty much everyone hoards what little they have fearing that the "big bad code stealers" are trying to get our code instead of the goons or data's, which we ALL know isn't true. Also, nobody trusts anybody so if you can't code you don't get the code, and if you want to map or even try to figure out how to code, you can't.

Read my post below.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 07:34:18 pm by Mono124 »
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7430 on: February 20, 2010, 06:36:28 pm »

The sad truth is, Mono, is that nobody likes You :( You've been banned from BS12 multiple times, You're a griefing, abusing whiny guy who just well I dont even know.
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7431 on: February 20, 2010, 06:50:10 pm »

I love people.

Me: Who started the fire?
Kenruler: I did.
Me: Why?
Kenruler: I saw atmos flooded with N2O and saw someone in there, so I set the hallway on fire.
Beorn080 banned Kenruler/Edgar "Eddie" Fiddler. Reason: Firebug.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Kenruler

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7432 on: February 20, 2010, 06:53:47 pm »

I love people.

Me: Who started the fire?
Kenruler: I did.
Me: Why?
Kenruler: I saw atmos flooded with N2O and saw someone in there, so I set the hallway on fire.
Beorn080 banned Kenruler/Edgar "Eddie" Fiddler. Reason: Firebug.

You also seem to forgot the part where you flooded Atmos with N20, I only did that to kill you.  Thermals can see zombies, and it's a good way to kill them.

head

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoop Whoop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7433 on: February 20, 2010, 06:57:42 pm »

Wow, well, I am done trying to map (or anything remotely related to code for that matter). I can get it all planned out, sure, but actually trying to either

a) get the damn code so I can do it
or
b) figure out how the hell to fix the 350+ errors I get when I try to do anything with it so I can actually MAKE the damn placeholders. I'm talking about getting the open source code and just trying to open a map that comes with it, having done absolutely nothing with it.

is sort of problematic. I mean, when I asked for help with the open source, I got a "idk whats wrong" and thats it, which brings me to my second point of: why the HELL are we hoarding the code like this? It's not like our code is even that great! The goons have a metric SHITTON more items and such, and data has hero's mode. Hell, the only people who really play on the server are regulars who don't go to the goons, and when we DO get an influx of people, it's when the goon servers crash or they have a really abusive admin on at the time. Honestly, this is extremely irritating. There's also the fact that we don't have enough admins for the different timezones we have, or when we DO get an influx of people, but, of course, nobody is "trustworthy" enough to get it except the people who already have it. Combine all this with the fact that half our playerbase are assholes (which is sad considering we don't even have that large of a playerbase) and.... well.... yeah. Hell, I am pretty sure by posting this there will be a new round of "quit your whining pirate butt-hurt" going on soon. The only reason I whine so much is because of the fact that if you don't, nothing gets done if nobody whines about it. Oh, and almost no-one who played this about 5 months ago still does is sort of saddening. Beorn gets on some times, but then again, a lot of people months ago didn't like Beorn as an admin. Johbson almost never does, and I haven't seen qwerty on in forever. Googol popped up some time after I stopped playing because the game was unplayable because of the bugs and now, and he still plays, but I don't think he will really keep playing that long.

TL:DR
After Johbson left, this place went to shit and pretty much everyone hoards what little they have fearing that the "big bad code stealers" are trying to get our code instead of the goons or data's, which we ALL know isn't true. Also, nobody trusts anybody so if you can't code you don't get the code, and if you want to map or even try to figure out how to code, you can't.

Why did you TL:DR your own rage post?

seriously all you do around the bay12 forums is rage.

look in the aurora thread for fuck sake

I don't get what kind of freaking rage problem you have.

I don't thrust you because you do shit like this.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0mmqai0zhkz

Here's my fucking goonsource edit take it and shut the fuck up

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7434 on: February 20, 2010, 07:08:37 pm »

Deleted because I became an asshole.

Explanation: Sorry about rage-posting so much.... I haven't had almost any sleep in the past 2 months, and schooling is getting really bad. I'm having family problems as well, but you guys don't really want to hear about any of that. Anyway, basically I am irritated all the time, and it makes my OCD shine through. I am a reaaaallly bad perfectionist, so when things aren't right and I can't fix them, I complain, and complain, and complain, and complain.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 07:33:54 pm by Mono124 »
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7435 on: February 20, 2010, 07:17:37 pm »

Actually, I do care about the server, I take care of any problems that arise when i am on, but I don't ban like crazy.

I don't really get why you are whining so much, the admins don't really ban anyone unless they actually break the rules, which is more than you can say for GoonStation.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7436 on: February 20, 2010, 07:40:19 pm »

What happened to the bay12 roleplaying server then, dude.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Sixteen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7437 on: February 20, 2010, 07:58:51 pm »

I haven't been able to connect to the server for a while. Maybe I just have the most horrible luck at when I check or something else, but a bunch of people have been talking about their recent rounds, and I'm guessing it's still up, just that I can't connect.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7438 on: February 20, 2010, 08:09:10 pm »

Having read mono's post, i can honestly say that he really hit the nail on the head.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Thrain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7439 on: February 20, 2010, 08:21:22 pm »

Having read mono's post, i can honestly say that he really hit the nail on the head.

That sums it up in my opinion.

Pages: 1 ... 494 495 [496] 497 498 ... 950