Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 765 766 [767] 768 769 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 807698 times)

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #11490 on: April 28, 2010, 11:23:50 pm »

Hey could we get a way to repair EMAGed equipment by removing the circuitry and replacing it?
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11491 on: April 28, 2010, 11:39:19 pm »

We also need to be able to choose between boxers and briefs... =)

Durp

Do you think we'll be replacing the current vending machines with ones that also give some kind of food? or at least have two different vending machines. It would also be nice to be able to order more things from the supply shuttle, maybe even improve the supply shuttle UI (Like, maybe have categories and sub-menus, and the ability to remove things form the order list?)

Also, it seems nobody ever has a need for the supply officer, since nobody ever seems to need anything ordered =(

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11492 on: April 28, 2010, 11:41:37 pm »

Also, it seems nobody ever has a need for the supply officer, since nobody ever seems to need anything ordered =(

Yep, i agree on that.

Sixteen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11493 on: April 28, 2010, 11:43:30 pm »

The main problem is that the supply officer has nothing to begin with and the orders take a while. Maybe add a storage room and decrease shuttle time? I ordered stuff through there a bunch of times.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11494 on: April 28, 2010, 11:46:00 pm »

It does seem odd on the current iteration of the station starts with ample supplies, and everyone forgets they can order. Which tends to lead to toolboxings over insulated gloves, and fricken HILARIOUS attempts by people to open airlocks in a chain, pushing you, the only one with insulated gloves out of the way, to poke the doors and get shocked, for a pile of a good 5 bodies.

Also, increase the speed at which points accumulate.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11495 on: April 28, 2010, 11:46:34 pm »

I tried playing the supply officer twice, and it made me traitor both times.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11496 on: April 28, 2010, 11:59:52 pm »

Yes, and when its zombie, if i play plasma researcher i turn into it alot.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11497 on: April 29, 2010, 12:01:45 am »

Yeah, that is excessive. Monkeys are fine as they are now.

Perhaps a place less prone to air loss? That's about all they really need. Also, a bigger pen because I know from experience you can get trapped in there thanks to those goddamn monkeys.

What pen? OH! You mean the grenade testing area?

We also need to be able to choose between boxers and briefs... =)

Durp

Do you think we'll be replacing the current vending machines with ones that also give some kind of food? or at least have two different vending machines. It would also be nice to be able to order more things from the supply shuttle, maybe even improve the supply shuttle UI (Like, maybe have categories and sub-menus, and the ability to remove things form the order list?)

Please please please add beakers to the supply choices.

To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #11498 on: April 29, 2010, 12:02:02 am »

Same here.  The times I tried supply officer I got picked for traitor/Op/patient zero every single time.
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11499 on: April 29, 2010, 12:03:23 am »

Traitor Supply officer is AWESOME. Tons of weapons and cuffs for free. After you stockpile long enough, you are invincible!
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11500 on: April 29, 2010, 12:06:26 am »

Untill the plasma researcher develops a bigger badder gun after years of research (Hinting improvement to researching here...)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11501 on: April 29, 2010, 12:08:36 am »

It's called a "Flamethrower". It is very improvable. Engine FIRE! (aka MAGMA)
Please make N2O throwers work :(

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11502 on: April 29, 2010, 12:15:36 am »

I'm still waiting for the epicly big AWSOME gun and the small finger sized, nerval destroying, brain blowing.... paper clip

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11503 on: April 29, 2010, 12:24:46 am »

I want pen-jectors to be makeable.

Screwdrive pen.
Screwdrive injector.
Injector>Pen

bluephoenix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11504 on: April 29, 2010, 02:04:56 am »

I want pen-jectors to be makeable.

Screwdrive pen.
Screwdrive injector.
Injector>Pen
Would it work like the syndicate sleepy pen or like the standart injector?
Pages: 1 ... 765 766 [767] 768 769 ... 950