Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 766 767 [768] 769 770 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 807688 times)

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*
« Reply #11505 on: April 29, 2010, 02:06:25 am »

Well hell, just make some poor monkey with all the disabilities, and make an injector from that. Pop that in a gun...
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11506 on: April 29, 2010, 02:06:45 am »

I vote sleepy pen. Otherwise its pretty pointless to make.

Ninja: What do you mean a gun? We are not Goonstation.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11507 on: April 29, 2010, 02:49:23 am »

I like the idea of constructable sleepy pens, but I think it should differ from the syndicate pen in that it's merely a hidden syringe, not an instant injection-out like a light deal.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11508 on: April 29, 2010, 03:17:56 am »

Did you know you can electrify your gloves to make stun gloves? Of course, they're only one-shot and only take the target down for a moment.

And both the server and BYOND Central just dissapeared. O_o
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11509 on: April 29, 2010, 03:20:19 am »

Did you know you can electrify your gloves to make stun gloves? Of course, they're only one-shot and only take the target down for a moment.

Yes, I do. It's my favorite trick, actually.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11510 on: April 29, 2010, 03:33:50 am »

I had the perfect plan. As soon as the others were at the prototype engine, and I had given the order to bring it online, I was going to head back to "assign" the new arrival a "job" with the sleepy pen, take him to engineering, and burn the SMES room with him in it with a plasma canister and welder, and call the emergency shuttle. A couple manufactured IDs later (created prior to sleepy penning him) and I would be able to take the shuttle out as soon as it arrived. I had already aligned the comm dish so I'd be able to call the shuttle quickly.

Assuming the other two crewmembers on the prototype engine managed to break back into the station in the 10 minutes before the shuttle arrived, and even suspected me rather than the new guy of burning the SMESes, I had two more sleepy pens, one for each of them, and a laser gun. (Of course, they were going to be bringing the prototype engine online, so calling the shuttle might seem suspicious)

(My objective was to cut power to 80% of the station and escape, but not necessarily alone)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 03:36:21 am by Shadowlord »

bluephoenix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11511 on: April 29, 2010, 03:52:44 am »

The server went down, can we get a new one please?

Googolplexed

• Bay Watcher
  • My avatar is of whitespace, Not the firefox logo
    • View Profile
« Reply #11512 on: April 29, 2010, 04:30:52 am »

My server is now online again

(Also, who likes the new wiki editor)

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11513 on: April 29, 2010, 04:34:24 am »

I dislike idea of sleepy pens. Come on people, wake up. A Sleepy pen is a 100% lethal weapon. Once someone gets stabbed, there's no way for them to survive, unless something weird happens. People will just behin to carry hem all the time.
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11514 on: April 29, 2010, 04:40:48 am »

Come on people, wake up.

You do know what sleepy pens do, right?

Hur hur hur.

Anyway, consider this - a sleepy pen, like a flamethrower, is illegal to make. Hopefully unless they're the traitor nobody would make one without good reason, because that's bad RP and would get them in trouble  both in game (securitttttty) and out. Also this is precisely why I proposed that crafted sleepy pens function merely as disguised syringes. That is, they don't immediately inject into the target and knock them out, they don't come with knockout serum as standard and there's time to resist if someone tries to use them on you. That would solve the problem of an insta-kill weapon being easy to make, no? It'd be no longer insta-kill, and would be hard enough to make that you'd have to actually consider making that decision.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 04:42:57 am by Jackrabbit »

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11515 on: April 29, 2010, 05:04:34 am »

Come on people, wake up.
Hopefully unless they're the traitor nobody would make one without good reason, because that's bad RP and would get them in trouble  both in game (securitttttty) and out.
Dont be naive, anyone who will get a chance of getting one, will make one for themselves.
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11516 on: April 29, 2010, 05:13:15 am »

For the love of God, read the rest of the post, don't just pick one bit and respond to it when the rest answers your point. Namely:

I'm not naive. If it's contraband (like I said it should be), and works the same way as an ordinary syringe (like I said it should), there is no point in making it should you not be the traitor. What use do you have for a hidden syringe as a doctor? To wow your patients and then get arrested because you made a contraband item? No. There's no reason, it'd be bad RP to make one without the permission from the captain, it'd be disadvantageous if you're not the traitor, the advantage wouldn't be gamebreaking if you were and the traitor really shouldn't be hanging about with one tile of anyone if he doesn't want to get clobbered anyway.

Which I really did explain in my previous post (except for the bit about the traitor keeping his distance) so you have no reason not to know this.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11517 on: April 29, 2010, 05:51:20 am »

I see your point...

I found a cool byond game called Mitadake High. One murderer in a mansion, and the rest have to survive.
We are currently trying to get enough players if anyone wants to come.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11518 on: April 29, 2010, 05:56:47 am »

I saw that, it looks okay, but not right now.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11519 on: April 29, 2010, 06:00:05 am »

Just figured I'd bring it up, cause it seems cool, and I like SS13. :D
Pages: 1 ... 766 767 [768] 769 770 ... 950