Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 804759 times)

Broose

• Bay Watcher
  • Pilfering Gatorhead
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13
« Reply #105 on: May 20, 2009, 09:37:09 pm »

Yes I was. Lol. I knocked that guy uncoscious because he attacked me, I didn't kill him.
And suddenly I am faint and dead. Lol :D.

Clowns die first.

P.S> This game really reminds me of one of my DF fortresses where I've experienced my first tantrum spiral. Hehe.

Lol, sorry. I just felt the need to go Gordon Freeman on someone's ass, and the chance came to me.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 20, 2009, 10:20:11 pm »

Micro... Art Arkinson? What the hell, why did you attack/kill me? :D

I was a clown and for some reason attacked by a crazy guy. Then I knocked him uncoscious and dragged him into a corridor, but then some crazy janitor killed me :(.

wtf are you talking about, i remember you, you hit me with a flash bang then when i went outside hit my with an oxygen tank!!!!....then i let you live then you chased me down and attacked me again!

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 21, 2009, 12:06:22 am »

First attempt at playing: Results (Horrible community)

Found ONE nice person (with a silly name) and the rest were horrible people. (of the ones I interacted with)

It really isn't fun to be yelled at constantly for very minor things.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 01:28:15 am by Neonivek »

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 21, 2009, 01:38:12 am »

Wow.  In, like, eight games so far, I've never killed a single person.

Uh, directly.  >_>  Atmos "accidents" don't count.  Boy was I lucky when the investigator got called in to check out the plasma tank I'd been fiddling with, and got blown away by a meteor before he could call me out.

I've never started a fire either.  Think I need to start in toxins sometime.
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 21, 2009, 01:42:55 am »

I won one of the games barely... I was shot by someone and dropped my air tank (Why do these HAVE to be held?) and the game ended before I died.

Though that is pretty much the last time I am playing this for a long while. Are the people who play this in anger management or on drugs or something?

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 21, 2009, 01:50:16 am »

and dropped my air tank (Why do these HAVE to be held?)

You can equip them on your back.  You probably should, even.  Just make sure to turn it on first.  It means no backpack though.  Which can be frustrating.

Still...You don't need ALL THAT STUFF AT ONCE.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 21, 2009, 01:52:37 am »

I didn't even know how to shift my stuff to my left hand (or right)

Though if you really did need all that stuff I guess you would use boxes or tool boxes.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 21, 2009, 07:25:44 am »

Micro... Art Arkinson? What the hell, why did you attack/kill me? :D

I was a clown and for some reason attacked by a crazy guy. Then I knocked him uncoscious and dragged him into a corridor, but then some crazy janitor killed me :(.

wtf are you talking about, i remember you, you hit me with a flash bang then when i went outside hit my with an oxygen tank!!!!....then i let you live then you chased me down and attacked me again!

You really thought of me as of someone else. I didn't have ANY flashbang ever.
Also I could hit you once because I was roleplaying a drunk clown... And I attacked you again after you started to hit me back :). Anyway I didn't want to kill you but ended dead :P. Lol.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 21, 2009, 07:56:08 am »

One thing I found odd... Was someone drilled through the space station with a Taser.

For some reason I don't think they are going to be adding more to the game

Floirt

• Bay Watcher
  • OMIGODJCABOMB!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 21, 2009, 07:57:57 am »

I think oxygen tanks work through pockets, but I'm not sure.

Anyways, I've been playing for a week or two, name's Flo Bidule (Yes, it's weird, I know.). I'm usually geneticist / medic, but I ended up one time as captain because I think I got the Head of Research Job, and no one voluntereed for Captain, but hey. Anyways, the HOS usurped me and the AI shortly thereafter killed everyone on the station.

I like to think of Medbay as a safe haven for people, but some disapprove. Namely, Atmos, high rankers and the AI. I hate them so much!

Quote from: HellMOO
Fat Ratzo [to Floirt]: I got a package here goin' to Roy Poorman, out in the afterworld.  $120 when you make the delivery.  And hurry!
No, not commiting suicide, sorry.   ...Through that money is rather tempting...

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 21, 2009, 01:21:53 pm »

I had a scary medbay incident as a doctor.  Guy came in, asked for access to some locked closets, he was after a syringe of hydrochloric acid.  Offered to bribe me for it, even, so I retreated back into the locked areas and called security; captain showed up and asked him to leave which he did.  Wouldn't tell us what he wanted it for.  Then he showed up again, I treated his burns, and I think he tried to sneak into a locked area behind me.  This time when he left, he left a suicide note.  Finally he came back later with a fire extinguisher and started bashing the windows, and when I tried to stop him he started bashing me!  Then security pulled him off to the brig in handcuffs, screaming the whole way "NO!  LET ME FINISH IT!"

That was so cool.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 21, 2009, 02:05:59 pm »

You've got a nice security. Usually players who get security just protect themself and bash random people, and they don't care for cries for help :).
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Broose

• Bay Watcher
  • Pilfering Gatorhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 21, 2009, 04:43:10 pm »

Just a note, don't specifically mention we are from B12 there. They don't take kindly to new players and they will probably BAN US ALL.

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 21, 2009, 04:54:36 pm »

Specifically, they don't like cliques.  They don't even seem too happy about goon cliques, and all the good servers are SA ones.

They get very unhappy when you start bringing out-of-game stuff into their game.  They REALLY don't like it when people who are friends OOC start working together ICly, especially if one of them is a traitor and the others are collaborating for no good reason or sharing info.  If you want to tutor a newbie, better let an admin know with adminhelp.

After having played for just a little while I already believe that this is perfectly reasonable of them.  Other people who bring their communities into the game tend to do so in a very disruptive way.  The admins are super-protective against disruptive people.  They have to be, because there's so many...and if you've seen what the Death Note games are like with less policing, you'd be damn glad!

Be respectful.  Join to play the game as just another player.  If you're a B12er, cool...say "hey, I'm playing with another B12er and I don't know who they are in-game".  The SA people keep their out-of-game business to their forums, we might as well do the same.  It's their servers after all, and they work very hard to keep them good.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 21, 2009, 05:18:12 pm »

As good as a murderhouse :). I mean, I see a lot of OOC things, just because people play for a long time, get bored and know all features and tricks.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 950