Genetic Additions
- 98 (37.8%)
Mess Hall
- 50 (19.3%)
Revamped Area
- 44 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 950

Author Topic: Space Station 13 *READ RULES ON FIRST POST*  (Read 804776 times)

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13
« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2009, 08:08:10 am »

my next evil plan is: take every oxygen tank in the station, empty it, fill with a gas, put them back in their places, then explode a bomb or just deconstruct walls at escape shuttle hallway. when shuttle arrive, everybody will take masks and "oxygen" tanks, and then i'll have fun.

the gas depend on how evil i feel. plasma would make damage, but could be fixed and is easily seen. CO2, maybe mixed with some oxygen to avoid lack of oxygen showing too early, should kill .

and then, if i feel really evil.... NO2. they will all be paralyzed...  before they realize what is happening, most of them will be totally harmless.

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 20, 2009, 09:44:00 am »

by " a strange way" i mean that the screen owuld go half white... like it faded... but if i walked away it would go back to normal.
if i instead stayed near the guard, i would go unconscious. i don't know the game much yet, so i am unsure about what was doing that.

Haha your guard friend had a flash device.  Particularly nasty and underused due to its short range.  Against most people though it is extremely effective and ought to be used more often.  Whenever the device is used everyone about 2-3 tiles away from the user sees a bright white flash.  If the user instead uses it to attack someone, they are temporarily blinded and (for some reason) knocked down.  Careful around them though.  Most people using them are cruel as well and will actually permanently blind your character with one.
Flashes don't damage your eyesight I think. Flashbangs do however so use them carefully.

Not immediately they don't, continue to flash someone though and it eventually does.

they are temporarily blinded and (for some reason) knocked down.

Perhaps to reflect the fact that in real life Flashbangs can stun you or even give you neurological distress

Flash devices aren't flashbangs though.

Neonivek has no friends.

Where's a welder when I need one?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 09:45:34 am by Cecilff2 »
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 20, 2009, 12:50:42 pm »

my next evil plan is: take every oxygen tank in the station, empty it, fill with a gas, put them back in their places, then explode a bomb or just deconstruct walls at escape shuttle hallway. when shuttle arrive, everybody will take masks and "oxygen" tanks, and then i'll have fun.

the gas depend on how evil i feel. plasma would make damage, but could be fixed and is easily seen. CO2, maybe mixed with some oxygen to avoid lack of oxygen showing too early, should kill .

and then, if i feel really evil.... NO2. they will all be paralyzed...  before they realize what is happening, most of them will be totally harmless.

I couldn't figure out how to hook up a tank to a pipe.  I found one tutorial on nitty-gritty Atmos tasks like that, but it's only available cached on Google, and they don't have the images.  Which is great when the tutorial says "Refer to this image to see how to set it up".  Not even archive.org has it.
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

Trorbes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 20, 2009, 03:48:02 pm »

N2O isn't particularly good for that trick - at even 5000 units it only knocks a person out for a few seconds, and the fainting action would cause them to drop the tanks.  Even if they managed to WEAR it before turning it on, death by N2O poisioning would be fairly slow.  That's why Anesthesia tanks are specialized for use by the person administering it.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 20, 2009, 04:14:57 pm »

o nvm, found a good server, anyone have some good starting tips?

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 20, 2009, 04:16:21 pm »

I think you want a different server.

Also, one with more than three players.  The game doesn't start to get interesting at that many.  Look for one around 5-12 or so.  Maybe the one you joined has few players because it's a bad server.
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 20, 2009, 07:21:40 pm »

wtf i click on join buttons but it doesnt do anything anymore, and i even made an account

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 20, 2009, 07:37:43 pm »

Are you sure you open the link with byond application? Check your application preferences.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Broose

• Bay Watcher
  • Pilfering Gatorhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 20, 2009, 07:40:03 pm »

I was the barman, and the detective asked me to spread around a document. I was drunk, so I said "awright" and went to sleep. I went into his office later and he has me muzzled and handcuffed in there, raping me. HELP.

Also, I see Micro102 here and somebody else talking about Armok.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 07:49:43 pm by Broose »

lambskin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 20, 2009, 08:17:29 pm »

I do to. Sorry for not taking you along for the ride Micro. Oh and by the way my character's name is either Deken Dare or Gina.
STRIKE THE ETC.

PowerGoal45, MEET THE CYBERFIST, (Future): You use your iron geared prosthetic hand to crush a piece of stone in front of the cowering goblin, and it passes out.

Broose

• Bay Watcher
  • Pilfering Gatorhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 20, 2009, 08:22:29 pm »

I do to. Sorry for not taking you along for the ride Micro. Oh and by the way my character's name is either Deken Dare or Gina.

Mine is Huffy Black

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 20, 2009, 09:02:24 pm »

hey mine is micro102 (was art arkinson once)

WHER IS THERE A GUIDE!!!!!

people are blowing holes in floors destroying the oxygen, ggoing on murder sprees, shoving corpses in lockers.....wtf roflmao i need to play this game more

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 20, 2009, 09:03:54 pm »

Micro... Art Arkinson? What the hell, why did you attack/kill me? :D

I was a clown and for some reason attacked by a crazy guy. Then I knocked him uncoscious and dragged him into a corridor, but then some crazy janitor killed me :(.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 09:06:18 pm by Deon »
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬

Broose

• Bay Watcher
  • Pilfering Gatorhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 20, 2009, 09:11:45 pm »

Micro... Art Arkinson? What the hell, why did you attack/kill me? :D

I was a clown and for some reason attacked by a crazy guy. Then I knocked him uncoscious and dragged him into a corridor, but then some crazy janitor killed me :(.

Wait, were you Chip Bunten?

Oh, shit.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 20, 2009, 09:13:29 pm »

Yes I was. Lol. I knocked that guy uncoscious because he attacked me, I didn't kill him.
And suddenly I am faint and dead. Lol :D.

Clowns die first.

P.S> This game really reminds me of one of my DF fortresses where I've experienced my first tantrum spiral. Hehe.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 950