Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Model United Nations Security Council==Sign Ups! (And North Korea Crisis!)  (Read 13872 times)

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile

Inaluct has been muted for 3 days. He'll be back on Tuesday or whatever.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How about Aqizzar? Some time ago, he did say this thread was moving too fast and that he's too far behind to catch up. He updated Colonization and he posted in Emperor of the Fading Suns. What happened to him?
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

The People's Republic of China is vetoing 8A for obvious reasons.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, as a clarification, China can't really veto 8A, yet. Nobody made the motion to consider the resolution. China can't veto that motion. China cannot also veto the motion to close debate on the resolution and move to a vote.

When the resolution actually does go to a vote, China finally will then be able to veto 8A.

But the statement that China will veto 8A will more than likely prevent anyone from making the motion to consider 8A, at least until they somehow find a way to convince China to abstain or if the supporters of 8A is able to change 8A to sastify China.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

((Well, that statement was sort of meant to be "Whenever we actually enter a voting block on it, we're vetoing the shit out of it. Don't bother. Nothing can keep that travesty alive now."))
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile

Did you ever know that you're my hero?
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

Did you ever know that you're my hero?
I didn't. Am I now?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile

for the moment, yes.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The diplomats of the UNSC sees a tumbleweed.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anyone? At all?

Little

• Bay Watcher
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA, LITTLE IS YOU!
    • View Profile

I like this, but I think we need a better issue, one that inspires debate.
Blizzard is managed by dark sorcerers, and probably have enough money to bail-out the federal government.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay. As long as I don't have to type up long press releases as North Korea anymore. What type of other issues are you willing to discuss? You can pass a motion to table discussion on North Korea so that you can focus instead on the other issue in question.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile

Can I sign on? I wish to represent Australia, the land of heat, more heat, a long history of mistreating our natives and of course kangaroos.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile

No, countries on the United Nations Security Council only I believe. (Australia was last on it 1986.)

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

While I'm waiting for TheNewerMartianEmperor to finish, I might as well spoil my strategy as North Korea.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9