Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21

Author Topic: Make-Your-Own-Mafia=NIGHT 3  (Read 30630 times)

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Make-Your-Own-Mafia=NIGHT 3
« Reply #285 on: June 21, 2009, 08:35:41 am »

Well, it seems Meph was indeed town, just very stupid. And now I'm dead. :(
Oh right...

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: June 21, 2009, 09:24:37 am »

Also...

Quote from: Mephanstras
    You are the Fortune-Teller. During the Day, you will be able to reveal the Fortune of someone. Sadly, you aren't that good of a fortune teller, as the only fortune you can tell is the fortune "[PLAYER] will die of a heart attack...one day from now". And sure enough, the shock of finding out that the player will die of a heart attack will cause that player to have increased blood pressure, causing a heart attack one day from now, killing said player.

Using this role will reveal who you are. You are PRO-TOWN.
Sorry,it is clear I have not settled into this one as well as I could have,I should have the gist of it now.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 21, 2009, 09:31:06 am »

Hey, what was Cheeetar's role?

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 21, 2009, 09:46:59 am »

It has been so long I cannot remember who was suspicious yesterday. Any investigative roles have any big news? (I got nothing)
Long Live United Forenia!

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 21, 2009, 10:01:15 am »

Quote from: Cheetar
    You are Mel Bernstein, a corrupt cop looking for cash and influence within this Italian City. You are the leader of the Bernstein's Task Force. Every night, you may search a person's house for evidence that person is MAFIA. If you do, you will then blackmail that person, switching the person's alignment from MAFIA to PRO-TOWN. That person is now a member of the Bernstein's Task Force. Your goal is to ensure that, at the end of the game, you have at least 3 PRO-TOWN people within Bernstein's Task Force (not including Mel Bernstein himself).

If you find evidence that the person is PRO-TOWN, you will kill that person, to cover up the fact that you ransacked his house for blackmail materials.

You are PRO-TOWN, but you will win even if the MAFIA prevails...as long as you get the 3 PRO-TOWN recruits.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 21, 2009, 11:07:40 am »

SHAD0Wdump, actually Mephanstares is supposed to flip MAFIA, not pro-town.

You are the Fortune-Teller. During the Day, you will be able to reveal the Fortune of someone. Sadly, you aren't that good of a fortune teller, as the only fortune you can tell is the fortune "[PLAYER] will die of a heart attack...one day from now". And sure enough, the shock of finding out that the player will die of a heart attack will cause that player to have increased blood pressure, causing a heart attack one day from now, killing said player.

Using this role will reveal who you are. You are MAFIA.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: June 21, 2009, 12:05:37 pm »

Oh.
Phew. There's me thinking I ransacked his house for nothing, and that a second killer targeted him.
I killed Mephansteras. At least, I targeted him, he died, and was mafia, so I assume I killed him. I didn't receive an action result.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 21, 2009, 12:56:02 pm »

Action results?

Arg...

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 21, 2009, 05:48:24 pm »

Sure you got this Shadow? ;)
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 21, 2009, 06:24:11 pm »

Action results?

Arg...

If you want an example of running a Mafia, you can check out my Paranormal game. I've gotten things down pretty well at this point. You don't need to go overboard on the write-ups the way I do (it takes a lot of time), but the basic set-up that I use seems to work really well.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: June 21, 2009, 06:41:17 pm »

Alright,alright...

I think I'll get everything next turn,as for now,just assume all the night actions worked except those involving Meph obviously.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: June 22, 2009, 08:34:46 am »

Just for the notice Nuke, you shouldn't have killed Meph. Despite it being obvious he was Mafia, I did say I would convert him. And I did (I think, I didn't get any action PM).
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: June 22, 2009, 08:58:26 am »

Just for the notice Nuke, you shouldn't have killed Meph. Despite it being obvious he was Mafia, I did say I would convert him. And I did (I think, I didn't get any action PM).
???
When did you say that? I must have missed it, I wouldn't have killed a man destined to be innocent.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: June 22, 2009, 09:06:22 am »

Damn, I forgot to actually say that :P. Sorry about that.

Oh, also, lynch Zaithe. He was one of the people who was 'certain' I was anti-town.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 09:08:33 am by Cheeetar »
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: June 22, 2009, 09:51:57 am »

Damn, I forgot to actually say that :P. Sorry about that.

Oh, also, lynch Zaithe. He was one of the people who was 'certain' I was anti-town.
You do realize your dead?
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21