Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

There is nothing of worth to add here.

Nothing.
At all.
Seriously.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 105

Author Topic: To venture north, into Hell: Othtar Noloc, world at war  (Read 106501 times)

GruffyBears

• Bay Watcher
  • Prodigal
    • View Profile
    • Creature Club Podcast
Re: To venture north, into Hell: The saga of the demon war
« Reply #360 on: May 29, 2009, 05:19:11 am »

And quite willing to kill Walter rather horribly if you say that again.

;D

Actually I knew that, but considering I my French teacher's a woman, it'd be an inaccurate quote otherwise.
I'm just saying that when you cry, people feel sympathy and let their guard down.

And that's when you put a stiletto in his eye.

Also, I'm very sorry Jackrabbit if my comments caused any offence. My intentions were purely to amuse you.
I grow old … I grow old …
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.
- T.S Eliot

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: May 29, 2009, 05:26:01 am »

Don't worry, you did. Sorry for the update slump but I just watched (pretty good) and am currently rewatching Dr Strangelove (REALLY good) so yeah.

Limul Thak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: May 29, 2009, 05:46:37 am »

Limul Thak's Journal

Ugh. Morning. Can't... see... tablet... writing on... need... beer...

Massive... hangover... not enough beer.

~LT

I'll have a better journal later today. This is good for now. :P
This game is so strange.
The horses have TEEN ANGST.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: May 29, 2009, 06:33:15 am »

Oldbeard's journal:

Trying to work on book, but the next section I've gotten down on this 'fahsionabel' new 'kalimindor' is ELVES! Why did I even decide to write a section about the bloody stick-figured treehugging hippies anyway? No matter, better continue my work on The Weapon. (not the Pacemaker) Good news is, I managed to find some of the parts as we traveled, soon I shall have enough of it to actually see what the hell it does. Maybe it'll finally put some good old-fashioned RESPECT into these rebellious youngsters, especially that 'Workerdrone' fellow; what with his shiny armor (amour should have a good, battered quality to it!) and DEEP, UPROARIOUS VOICE! The way he speaks, you'd think he was deafer then me!
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: May 29, 2009, 06:35:47 am »

Gruffybears, I've changed my mind. I am horribly angered by your comments! Face the wrath of Jackrabbit!

The coastline, location unknown

Walter's penis dropped off.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 07:07:36 am by Jackrabbit »

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 29, 2009, 06:36:55 am »

Oh, dear. You might want to have a doctor look at that.  ;)
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: May 29, 2009, 06:38:21 am »

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GruffyBears

• Bay Watcher
  • Prodigal
    • View Profile
    • Creature Club Podcast
« Reply #367 on: May 29, 2009, 10:01:44 am »

Gruffybears, I've changed my mind. I am horribly angered by your comments! Face the wrath of Jackrabbit!

The coastline, location unknown

Walter's penis dropped off.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well that sucks. I just get back from a 3 hour study session, and my ficticious character's sex organs have run away.

Walter's journal,

HOLY FUCK MY PENIS JUST DROPPED OFF!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
- T.S Eliot

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: May 29, 2009, 10:27:37 am »

Humaan's Journal:

The invasion of the lands are great, but what do we do about it? None! We run away like cowards and give up resourses of the land! I would attempt to persuade the commander that we need to prepare the land, trapping it and making difficultys for the goblns, but I don't have enough support. Not ALSO to mention we don't get much help now... I degress...
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: May 29, 2009, 10:45:54 am »

Oldbeard's diary: After spending far too much of my time around these young upstarts, I have determened that they just can't rough it. Every mile or so all you can hear is 'tired, food, sleep'. Lazy young people, can't even take a thousand-mile hike with low supplies. Why I traveled all over the world with nothing but a knapsack and my mug, which reminds me; I haven't used that thing in ages, I'd better get it out. Another thing that's wrong with the young people is that they complain about being bored; I tell hundreds of stories a day and they never listen! What am I supposed to do, exactly?

GruffyBears

• Bay Watcher
  • Prodigal
    • View Profile
    • Creature Club Podcast
« Reply #370 on: May 29, 2009, 11:45:58 am »

Jackrabbit, I PM'd you a message.
Awaiting your response. Don't mind if you reply on the forum.
- T.S Eliot

Vilien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: May 29, 2009, 02:33:28 pm »

I see no update.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: May 29, 2009, 02:53:28 pm »

I see no update.
have you checked behind the sofa?
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Vilien

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: May 29, 2009, 03:28:25 pm »

Kogan's journal

I've read through 5 months of Oldd Truebasement's journal now. I'm not quite sure how, but reading the ramblings of the old dwarf has made me pay more attention to Oldbeard's stories. It actually makes something akin to sense now when he talks about firing an entire stockpile's worth of rocks at 5 elephants.

However, I'm noticing now that the dates in the journal are approaching the time grampa Oldd first struck into the Obsidian walls of Winddimples. I hope he wrote plenty of entries to it. He died just about the time I was a babe, and with my knowledge I may be able to write a chronology of it.

"13th of June
Those Shard Golems are something else. Killed dozens of my companions, all that remains are 6 Dwarfs: Rikist, Urist, Kikroth, Takoth, Cog, and Sleepy. Luckily, Sleepy's the best damned mechanic I've ever seen. Set up some cage traps, Caught us a wagon last night! No towns near us, so I'm wondering if we should just hunker down and build us a new one.

Sleepy's other traps managed to catch us a pair of dogs, about 4 cats, and and more Rhesus Macaques than you can shake a hippy's stick at. No bloody idea what we'll do with the monkeys. I was planning on using cats for food, but maybe they taste better...

14th of June
Note to self: Rhesus Macaques do NOT taste better than cats."
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 105